Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > California & the West
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-11-2010, 09:26 AM   #10
Brygida
DIS Veteran

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwheatl View Post
We went just last weekend (New Year's weekend) and loved it, but it was PACKED. There were no tables available in the cafe, and outside it was about 50 degrees. Thank goodness I found some French guys with whom to share a table inside.
We paid an extra $10 to watch a film (about 1 hour) on Christmas with Walt Disney. There were a lot of home movies, and it was very touching.
People in the museum were very friendly. I chatted with one lady about the death of WD's mother (very heart-breaking) and with another lady about the song "Baby Mine" from Dumbo. We agreed that it's difficult for a mom to listen to it without shedding at least a few tears.
That view out the window is stunning. I was so swept up in the Disney story, I really felt like I was in Hollywood/L.A. Then I came around that corner and knew I was in S.F.
We spent 5 hours total, but I know I will be back.
I am so happy that other Disney Fans are finding this Disney treasure. It is absolutely worth a day out!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: