Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-06-2010, 04:08 AM   #1
kayrosek
DIS Veteran

Thumbs up Our "long time coming", first time ever, very magical trip to WDW!Pictures 1/27!

So here it is more than a month since we returned from our first WDW trip ever and I have been seriously debating the wisdom of starting a trip report. I'm just not sure I'll be all that good at it and although I meant to take notes I diden't manage to so I'm not sure I'll be able to really acuratley portray our time in WDW or the rest of our vacation (hence the reason for the + sign but more on that later,) but despite those fears, I need this trip report. Our trip was magical and also more than a little crazy. There is a great deal of back story to it and I just can't get over it. I want to talk about it, but those willing to hear about it around here already have so I will share my story with you instead.

Last edited by kayrosek; 01-27-2012 at 03:40 PM.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: