Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-02-2010, 10:02 AM   #1
CJDisneyMommy
Mouseketeer

Watch as my little man earns his ears

And here it is, my post trip report!!

It is strange that as we arrived back home I felt homesick, Disney, I miss you so

We had a wonderful time, but it had to end sooner or later. Just to recap, I went to Disney for Mickeys Very Merry Christmas party.

The cast that made up our trip was me (i'm Katie, 21), I absolutely love Disney world and miss it alllll the time. I've been countless times but it never gets old. This was my first trip as a mother and I was absolutely ecstatic to take my son at such a young age!

my son (Conner, 10 months), he's my little prince and in the works of turning into a Disney fanatic like me. He sleeps with his Mickey baby (you will see it later on, and his magic kingdom blanket)

my mom (Laura, 45), she took us on the trip for our Christmas present and if my brother hadn't been acting like a bratty 13 year old along with the fact that my mom is a "deluxe resort snob", she would have had the best trip ever

my sons father (JR, 23), we went in August of 2008 for his first trip but missed out on a lot of the rides because he didn't understand the Disney ways (getting up early for extra magic hours, napping mid day and then staying up late for more EMH) He did much better this trip

and my brother (Shane, 13) he just turned 13 and drove all of us crazy this trip

Since our trip is filled with sooo many details I will break it down into parts. I hope you enjoy it!

Second PTR September 2011!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2761494
First PTR for October 2010 trip to POP
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....5#post37785255
First TR October 2010 Pop Century
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....7#post38501887

Tags
christmas party, first visit, infant, toddler

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: