Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-28-2009, 12:58 PM   #1
pmama
DIS Veteran

Thank God For Trip Insurance; Our Merry Land/Sea! (Two new updates October 3)

Well we are home after a outstanding once in a lifetime trip for the third year in a row! This was our first trip during the Holidays and it did not disappoint!

As in the year prior everything did not go exactly as planned but we still had a tremendous time. For those that read last year's TR you know that I broke both my arms right before our 10 night September trip. This year we thought we all stayed in one piece before the trip but had a couple hiccups toward the end that caused us to have to stay an additional (not so fun) two days.

For those who enjoy PTRs here is a link to mine for this trip: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2238868

And for those of you that haven't read a long here is the cast of characters:

DH~ Original Disney Lover that converted me and now rides along with my
Disney Obsession.

ME~ Obvious Disney Lover, Proud Mom to two adorable girls, Lucky Wife to an amazing husband, and 5th grade teacher.

DD9~ Loves Disney, High School Musical, and Tinkerbell. New favorite Disney Princess is Princess Tiana.

DD5~ Lucky enough to have been traveling to Disney yearly as long as she can remember. She loves Cinderrella and Ariel.

Here's us at MNSSHP last year.

Our trip was originally 10 nights but turned out to be 12 nights. We did 6 nights on land at WDW followed by 3 nights on the Disney Wonder followed by 3 nights back on Land. We were able to visit all four parks, MVMCP, and even the DIS private party at HS.

for reading along. Can't wait to share all of our holiday experiences from WDW and the Disney Wonder!

Last edited by pmama; 10-03-2010 at 07:58 AM.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: