Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-12-2009, 08:26 PM   #1
gwen7g
Earning My Ears

overcharged at the gate today

What a crappy day... We are FL residents, came up for one day at Magic Kingdom with our 4 year old son.

At the ticket gate I asked about the FL resident discount and was reminded you have to purchase those in advance (I had forgotten). So I said can I just get 2 adults and one child regular tickets then?

The agent said yes, that's $323. So it sounded high but there was a line etc.. and we went on my way. I realize it's my fault for not checking- but he charged use for park hopper passes! I only figured this out on the way back to our hotel. At no time did myself or the agent utter the words park hopper.

Which added insult to injury because our 4 year old didn't want to go on any rides and asked to leave early. So after 3 attractions in MK and $323 dollars later we left.

Serious bummer. Do you think we have any way of fixing the ticket thing? I was 1/2 thinking of going all the way back to the ticket window in the morning before we leave to look into it. Maybe they could check our tickets that we didn't go to another park? I hate to look like we are trying to get some deal- but I was really shocked to see what we had paid for.

Any thoughts?
gwen7g is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
overcharged, tickets

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: