Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-09-2009, 11:12 AM   #316
Timon

DIS Junkie

Day 16 Part 1

October 30th - Castaway Cay

The final day of our cruise. I was sad because it was almost over and I felt like it never really began. It felt as if this whole week was a dream and I am going to wake up at the Renaissance and everyone will be healthy and happy and we will be boarding the Magic!

But the reality was that we were having a crappy cruise and I couldn't wait for it to be over!

We had some great moments but for the most part it was a stressful, rough week for all three of us and I couldn't wait to go back home.

We woke up, got showered and then grabbed some breakfast at Topsiders. Back to the room to get changed and sunscreened and then we made our way down to deck 1 to leave the ship.

As we walked off the ship, the sky was dark and gloomy and I was hoping this meant rain but it was sunny with some clouds for the rest of the day, no rain

We saw Chip and Dale at the post office and we asked Kira if she wanted to wait in line to see them and she said yes so we waited about 10 minutes for them.

She hugged both of them, it was so cute!

Pretty much the same pic again but I like the way she's posing here with her finger

We had just missed the tram so we just walked down to the family beach.

There was a lot of construction going on around the island, Disney was definitely preparing for the Dream and Fantasy!

This will be great for the kids when it is all done!

Time for another pet peeve

What is up with large groups of people who need to walk beside each other and block the entire path for everyone else???

This happened a lot to us in WDW and it drove me crazy!!!

These people were as slow as molasses and even when I said "Excuse me" they still didn't move over

We told B & S that we would meet up with them at the very far end of the family beach, where it is much less crowded.

We found them sitting in loungers in the water! They looked really comfy!!

We busted out all of the sand toys and Kira, Rob and Bailey made sand castles!

Kira was really happy and seemed to be feeling pretty good.

I needed to be in the water to cool off! The water wasn't as cold as it has been during past October visits.

I chatted with some BOBers for awhile, which was nice because I didn't get to see them during the week.

Kira was doing well and was getting brave about being in the water. She liked this beach much better than Divi because there were no waves.

She even went in by herself to visit Auntie Bernie

I stayed in the water as much as possible because it was so hot but I kept getting bit by something. After being in the water for about an hour, I had all these little "stings" all over my legs. There was nothing visible but they stung and they were driving me crazy so I had to get out for awhile.

Kira enjoyed hunting for shells

Bernie and family left to go eat and Kira was getting hungry so I told Rob to go with them and I would watch all our stuff and then I would join them when someone comes back.

It was awhile before anyone came back but Bernie didn't know that Rob and Kira went too so I guess they didn't all sit together.

I went to find Rob and Kira and I guess Kira was cranky because Rob was stressed!

I went to grab some food and then we saw Gary who joined us for lunch, which made Kira happy!

This was the first time I didn't enjoy my food from Cookies. I think it had a lot to do with the yucky WW bun on my burger. I hardly touched my food!

Back to the beach to let Kira play some more. We were going to just stay for about an hour but I think we ended up staying over 2 hours.

We looked in the store but there wasn't much there. Rob found one shirt he liked but they only had one size left and it was small. I looked around too and found a couple things I would have bought but they were out of all the sizes. They really need to get more stock!

We walked back to the tram stop and waited about 10 minutes for it to come.

We were all pooped and didn't want to walk back.

We didn't think we would stay on the beach for that long and Kira missed her nap. She had done really well all day but now was at the end of her rope.

To be continued...
Old 12-09-2009, 11:18 AM   #317
Jenvenza
Ratted out her husband's lack of pony knowledge for a tag!

[QUOTE=Timon;34600653][B]

Ok, this has got to be my favorite picture from your TR! I have seen that look from my DD many times!!! LOL!!

They were concerned and just wanted to check on her. They said that they were going to send her a care package and 10 minutes later it arrived!

I was so impressed with Flounders! They sent her a little note, with a photo of her and Minnie (the one I already posted) and a whole bag of toys and stuff!!

How awesome is that!?!? That was so great of them to do that for Kira!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-09-2009, 11:38 AM   #318
LISAMWDW
DIS Veteran

So sorry about the illness's on your cruise! So disappointing! Hopefully you can have a redo!

You have some great pictures and hopefully some great memories from it anyway!
**2010 DISNEYLAND
2011-ROSEN SHINGLE CREEK**2014-CORONADO SPRINGS & DISNEYLAND

Old 12-09-2009, 12:15 PM   #319
Timon

DIS Junkie

Day 16 Part 2

Back on board, we all had showers and then Rob and Kira chilled while I got some stuff packed.

This would be a good time to talk about those horrible showers!!!

Well, the shower is fine, a little short (I don't know how tall people shower in these!) but the shower curtain is death incarnate!!!!!!

As soon as you get into the shower, the shower curtain gets sucked onto your skin! It clings to your naked wet body and no matter what you try to do to peel it off, it just comes right back!!!

Ever try to shower while a sheet is blowing on you?? It's damn near impossible!!!!!!! I would push it away gently as far as I could and then let go and it would blow right back on me!!!

Rob was laughing at me because all he could hear during all my showers was banging and cursing and groaning and yelling and screaming!

I was not laughing though!

Not even a little bit!

It was stressful that I would wake up every morning and try to convince myself that I REALLY didn't need a shower that day

By the time my shower was over, I felt like a crazy person! After my shower, I totally understood what it means when people went "postal" because I was THIS close to destroying that shower curtain and going postal myself!!!

Before I set foot on the Wonder in 2011, I am going to have to figure out a way to keep that shower curtain off of me or I WILL go mad!!!

Ok....give me a minute to calm down now....

*breathe*

* 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 *

Sigh

Ok, back to the report

While I was packing, Kira's pillow case arrived!

I forgot to mention that on the first day of the cruise while Rob and Kira were napping, I dropped off that fantastic pillow case that Nancy & Chuck gave Kira at Guest Services to get it signed by all the characters.

I totally had a brain fart when I dropped it off though because I only gave them the black Sharpie, even though Nancy had also included coloured Sharpies in our goodie bag, for some silly reason I never brought them down with me. So while the pillow case turned out great and Kira LOVED it, it would have been much prettier in colour!!

We went to see the Farewell Show and then it was almost time for dinner!

There was no way we were going to go back to Topsiders so we just decided to go to our rotation dinner.

It would be the only night Kira joined us for supper in the rotation restaurants. We were in Animator's Palate that night which was good because she enjoyed seeing all the characters on the walls.

She was there 2 minutes and already had attitude

Because Kira needed to be on the end, we sat next to her and it was almost impossible to hear what anyone was saying. The only person I could hear was Nancy, who was sitting next to me. Unfortunately Nancy was starting to get sick too. After being back home and talking to her doctor, she figures she probably picked it up at WDW, the day before she got on the ship so I was so relieved to hear that we didn't make her sick!!

We ordered the Mac and Cheese for Kira which she liked. Of course, she has to do things the Kira way, so here she is eating her mac and cheese with our butter knife.

She actually did really well and ate it better than she would have with a spoon! I was impressed! And she was cranky pants so hey, anything to keep her happy and quiet, right

The servers did the parade thing around the restaurant at the end and we cheered for our team. Cindy even came to give Kira a kiss. I told her that she was sick but she didn't care!

We also celebrated Nancy & Chuck's anniversary with a big cake that I guess Tony and Stacy had asked for. It was a good night, despite being sick and one third of our table feeling like crap!

We got some pics with our amazing serving team

When Kira was finished eating her supper, we let her out of the high chair and she kept going to visit Gary...it was hilarious!!! The scary bearded man from day 1 was now her pal and partner in crime.

Gary teaching her to "bump"

And Gary would be proud because a couple of days after we got home, Rob got a little treat for Kira and put it in his hand closed his hands and held them out for her to pick a hand and she "bumped" it

We said farewell to our servers, gave them their tips and headed out of the restaurant.

Guess who Kira wanted to walk with?

Back to the room and I finished packing. We put our suitcases out and put Kira to bed. Rob left to go somewhere but I can't remember where? I think he went to Treasure Catch to get me some cough syrup.

I was all prepared to fill out the comment card but I was just too tired and felt too crappy so I just crashed. Took some medicine when Rob got back and then we both went to sleep.

Tomorrow would be an early and very very looooong day!
Old 12-09-2009, 02:16 PM   #320
GOS
Livin' for Disney holidays with great friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timon View Post
Pretty much the same pic again but I like the way she's posing here with her finger

Cute photo.

Quote:
What is up with large groups of people who need to walk beside each other and block the entire path for everyone else???

This happened a lot to us in WDW and it drove me crazy!!!

That's what we hate about Animal Kingdom.

Quote:
We looked in the store but there wasn't much there. Rob found one shirt he liked but they only had one size left and it was small. I looked around too and found a couple things I would have bought but they were out of all the sizes. They really need to get more stock!
Disney are opening another store next year, so more choices.
Heather crossing the Pond Sept 2014 9 days in WDW May 2014Disney Wonder to Hawaii 2012 travelling with my DIS friends in October 1114 days in FL - February 11Trip to California to see my US Sista - February 2010Disney Magic - 7 day cruise - 24th October 2009 "Bash on the Boat" Jewel of the Seas - Cruise to Russia - 17th May 2009 Disney Magic - 15 day Repo Cruise 17th August 2008; Independence of the Seas - 4 day cruise - 2nd May 2008; Disney Magic - 7 day cruise - 20th October 2007; Dawn Princess - 10 day cruise - 21st May 2007; Disney Wonder - 11 day cruise - 15th Sept 2006; Disney Wonder - 4 day cruise - October 2005; Carnival Glory - 7 day Cruise - January 2003; Disney Magic - 7 day Halloween Cruise - October 2001; Disney Magic - 7 Day Millenium Cruise - October 2000
Old 12-09-2009, 02:20 PM   #321
minnieandmickey
Queen of the run on sentence!

Cass,
My advice for the shower curtain is get some clothes pins and put a few along the bottom. Learned this trick when we sailed Carnival a couple of times.
My life at Disney: DL - started in 1978 too many times to count. First time AP holder in 2012, spent a total of 14 days! WDW- 10th anniversary- May 1999(Dixie Landings), 2005(off site),2006(POP/POFQ),2007(WLV),2008(AKV),2011(OKW) DCL- 3 day Bahamas Wonder 2002, 4 Day Bahamas Wonder 2006, 7 day Western Caribbean Magic 2007, 20 days on the Magic 2008, B2B Panama Canal and 5 day double dip, Sarah's gradapalooza 4 day Bahamas on the Dream and 7 Day Eastern Caribbean on the Magic 2011, DLP, October 2013
Up next Best Aunt and Uncle WDW/DCL, taking DNiece on her first trip! November 2014, Miami Western Caribbean October 2015 B2B Fantasy KK Reunion Cruise, Eastern Caribbean, October 2015
Old 12-09-2009, 02:23 PM   #322
GOS

Quote:
Well, the shower is fine, a little short (I don't know how tall people shower in these!) but the shower curtain is death incarnate!!!!!!
Lots of other passengers say that they use the showers in the spa for this very reason

Quote:
While I was packing, Kira's pillow case arrived!

I forgot to mention that on the first day of the cruise while Rob and Kira were napping, I dropped off that fantastic pillow case that Nancy & Chuck gave Kira at Guest Services to get it signed by all the characters.

I totally had a brain fart when I dropped it off though because I only gave them the black Sharpie, even though Nancy had also included coloured Sharpies in our goodie bag, for some silly reason I never brought them down with me. So while the pillow case turned out great and Kira LOVED it, it would have been much prettier in colour!!

Wow...I'm jealous.
Heather crossing the Pond Sept 2014 9 days in WDW May 2014Disney Wonder to Hawaii 2012 travelling with my DIS friends in October 1114 days in FL - February 11Trip to California to see my US Sista - February 2010Disney Magic - 7 day cruise - 24th October 2009 "Bash on the Boat" Jewel of the Seas - Cruise to Russia - 17th May 2009 Disney Magic - 15 day Repo Cruise 17th August 2008; Independence of the Seas - 4 day cruise - 2nd May 2008; Disney Magic - 7 day cruise - 20th October 2007; Dawn Princess - 10 day cruise - 21st May 2007; Disney Wonder - 11 day cruise - 15th Sept 2006; Disney Wonder - 4 day cruise - October 2005; Carnival Glory - 7 day Cruise - January 2003; Disney Magic - 7 day Halloween Cruise - October 2001; Disney Magic - 7 Day Millenium Cruise - October 2000
Old 12-09-2009, 02:26 PM   #323
GOS

Quote:
Originally Posted by minnieandmickey View Post
Cass,
My advice for the shower curtain is get some clothes pins and put a few along the bottom. Learned this trick when we sailed Carnival a couple of times.
What a great idea....how about adding some more weight to the bottom of the curtain...or some of those suction cups hooks thingies?
Old 12-09-2009, 02:39 PM   #324
UGAFan0829
DIS Veteran

I'm glad to hear that you guys has somewhat of a decent day at Castaway. I totally understand what you mean about being sick in Disney, or on a cruise for that matter. I think being sick somewhere like that only makes it worse because you know what you're missing.

As far as the shower curtain, and I think we've discussed this before, but I totally feel your pain. One thing that I've never figured out about Disney is why they don't used the curved shower curtain rods that most hotels use these days. I don't know how much difference it would make on the ships, but it would definitely make a difference in the resorts. I'll tell you the little secret that Mike and I came up with for the pesty shower curtain on the cruise, but you have to promise not to laugh. For the first couple days, I was just like you-cussing and yelling at the stupid thing cause it wouldn't get off me. So this is what Mike came up with. We had hung our over the door shoe holder on the door that the shower was in. I had brought along a couple of the little hair clips that sqeeze open....it's hard to describe them exactly, and I don't know what they are called. Well, Mike used one of my bra straps (it's one of those that the straps come off of to make it strapless). He took one end of the strap and clipped it to the shoe holder, then took the other end and "clipped" the shower curtain right in the middle. That gave it enough tension that it was somewhat pulled back and it didn't rub up against me anymore. I'm sure there are more clever ways of fixing this, but that's what Mike came up with!!!!

Oh, and by the way-I think the pillow case turned out fabulously! She got a ton of signatures!
Old 12-09-2009, 03:28 PM   #325
cntkg1
Runs with Scissors!!
shakes dollar bills for good luck

I'm so glad the pillow case turned out well. It looks really nice! Now come to think of it, Uncle Tuck and Aunt Nancy should have signed the back side of it in a corner somewhere too.

I felt so bad for that sweet little baby of yours when she lost it at dinner on Friday because we were yelling and screaming so loud for "Orrrrrrrrlan" ()and Cindy. She must have been scared half to death. Thankfully, there are no pictures of us big old bad BOBers making her cry like that.

Becky, good idea about the clothespins on the shower curtain. Heather, I actually used your idea this time. Worked like a charm too!
Old 12-09-2009, 03:49 PM   #326
GOS

Quote:
Originally Posted by cntkg1 View Post
Becky, good idea about the clothespins on the shower curtain. Heather, I actually used your idea this time. Worked like a charm too!
Ah ha....perhaps we should patent the idea Nancy. We'd make loads of $$/££.
Old 12-09-2009, 05:25 PM   #327
Darkrobe
Cloning around in the Galaxy!

Quote:
Day 16 Part 2

Back on board, we all had showers and then Rob and Kira chilled while I got some stuff packed.

This would be a good time to talk about those horrible showers!!!

As soon as you get into the shower, the shower curtain gets sucked onto your skin! It clings to your naked wet body and no matter what you try to do to peel it off, it just comes right back!!!

Ever try to shower while a sheet is blowing on you?? It's damn near impossible!!!!!!! I would push it away gently as far as I could and then let go and it would blow right back on me!!!

Rob was laughing at me because all he could hear during all my showers was banging and cursing and groaning and yelling and screaming!

I was not laughing though!

Not even a little bit!

It was stressful that I would wake up every morning and try to convince myself that I REALLY didn't need a shower that day

By the time my shower was over, I felt like a crazy person! After my shower, I totally understood what it means when people went "postal" because I was THIS close to destroying that shower curtain and going postal myself!!!

Before I set foot on the Wonder in 2011, I am going to have to figure out a way to keep that shower curtain off of me or I WILL go mad!!!

Ok....give me a minute to calm down now....
I'll bring along some magnets that will hold the curtain in place for you love.

Quote:

Next time, that's a good idea though! Wonder if Mickey would have used Red with Black?

Quote:
We got some pics with our amazing serving team

They are both good people, always like meeting good people

Quote:
Back to the room and I finished packing. We put our suitcases out and put Kira to bed. Rob left to go somewhere but I can't remember where? I think he went to Treasure Catch to get me some cough syrup.

I was all prepared to fill out the comment card but I was just too tired and felt too crappy so I just crashed. Took some medicine when Rob got back and then we both went to sleep.
Yup, went and got you some syrup for you. I did a run the night before at 11pm right when they were closing too and they re-opened the store for me so that I could get you some meds too.
Great crew this trip, very understanding.

TC-7623 www.tc-7623.ca
Member of the 501st Badlands Garrison: www.badlands.ca
Old 12-09-2009, 05:56 PM   #328
Darkrobe
Cloning around in the Galaxy!

Ok, here's my $.02
Quote:
Day 15 Part 1

October 29th - At Sea

Guys don't understand this but as a mom, I just knew she was OK, and not in any danger. I've felt her with a much higher fever than this.

We had a long drawn out discussion about it but Rob was just not budging at all.

I told him that it was going to be expensive and despite having bought medical insurance from our bank before leaving home, it might not be reimbursed because you need to contact them before you seek medical attention.

He didn't care. He took Kira and left for the medical centre on deck 1.
Ok, just to put this into perspective I used to work as an EMT-A for a couple years in my first career. I've seen children develop symptoms very quickly and then crash hard and fast (being 21 at the time when I was an EMT, it amazed me that something simple can go so wrong so quickly).
In my experience, it is better safe than sorry and as I didn't want to chance Kira's health, no matter what the cost, I wanted to get a physician's opinion.

Quote:
I got down there and they were waiting in the reception area for some medicine. Kira was jumping on and off the couch and running everywhere (not the look of an extremely sick child).
The Motrin kicked in and her fever subsided, the Tylenol wasn't touching the fever at all it seemed.
Honestly, I was glad to see her with some energy.

Quote:
So I asked Rob what was going on and he said "H1N1" with a big smile on his face, as if to rub it into my face that he was right and I was wrong.
Um, not quite. You were sick, grumpy, and I wasn't smiling.

Quote:
He said that we were all going to be given Tamiflu and they were just waiting for it now.

I wanted to speak directly to the Doctor so after about 5 minutes he came out and I asked him exactly what was going on.

Now, I am sure Rob will chime in here because what he heard from the doctor during this conversation is completely different from what I heard. I guess there are two sides to every story so I will let him tell you his story if he wants to.

All I can tell you is what I heard from the doctor and this is what he told me.

He said that it seems like she has the flu. He said that there is no way on board to test for H1N1 but because it is the most common flu these days that they are going to treat it as H1N1. He said that the Tamiflu is given to patients to treat all kinds of flu (not just H1N1) so he was going to give her 5 days worth for her and because we live together, we also were given 3 days worth so that it's not passed around.

I asked him, in his medical opinion, if he thought she did, indeed, have H1N1. At this point he looks down at Kira who is practically climbing up Rob's leg. He grins and says that she seems fine, she's acting normal and that he's not worried.
Please note we three had the flu prior to our trip as well, at the end of September so the only thing left for us to get was H1N1; which I am convinced we had. I'm glad we got the Tamiflu regardless and were proactively cautious. I think the Tamiflu helped Kira and I more than Cass (for some reason, I think Cass is drug resistant).

Quote:
So we pay the nearly $400 bill and go back to the room.

We weren't quarantined in any shape or form, in fact, the doctor never even told us to stay in the room or to stay away from people. The only thing he wrote was that Kira couldn't go into the kids clubs, which was totally understandable.

Other than feeling really sleepy, extra cranky and moody, she was still our little Kira.

Rob seemed to be doing much better by now and I was doing a little better too. I was tired and achy and by lungs were burning but I was trying to have a positive attitude and enjoy the rest of the cruise as best as I could.
If there was a bright side to being sick, was that by the time I was feeling better was when Cass started to feel worse, so there was always one of us to "deal" with Kira.

Overall, Kira's suspension medicine of Tamiflu was the least expensive, our pills for 2.5days worked out to be $17.70 a pill 2x a day. Regular dosage is for 5 to 10 days; so basically the meds we took was to ensure that "whichever" flu we had, it would take the edge off. At least we didn't board the plane on Sunday with fevers; though Kira was really mending well, Cass was still very much under the weather and I was recovering until I changed climates (I started to lose my voice in Denver and by Calgary, I was a mess and hoarse from the change in humidity and colder climate).

In regards to H1N1, here are some key symptom facts from Health Canada:
http://www.phac-aspc.gc.ca/alert-ale...r_h1n1-eng.php
Symptoms
Almost always:
Cough and fever (Kira and I both had this)

Common:
Fatigue (I slept for 3 days, Kira 2 days)
Muscle aches (not really for me)
Sore throat (at the end for me)
Headache (at the beginning for me)
Decreased appetite (Kira and I nibbled at stuff for days)
Runny nose (Kira and I)

Sometimes:
Nausea (I had this on the 2nd day)
Vomiting
Diarrhea

More investigation is needed on how long a person can be infectious (be able to spread the virus to others), but, it is believed that this period is for one day before the onset of symptoms and continues for approximately 7 days after symptoms have started.

Anyways, there's my feedback.

TC-7623 www.tc-7623.ca
Member of the 501st Badlands Garrison: www.badlands.ca
Old 12-09-2009, 08:34 PM   #329
Timon

DIS Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenvenza View Post

Ok, this has got to be my favorite picture from your TR! I have seen that look from my DD many times!!! LOL!!

How awesome is that!?!? That was so great of them to do that for Kira!

Haha, yeah I get that look a lot!! It started when she was really young!! Not as evil but it's there brewing behind those baby blues!

And yes, I was so very impressed with Flounders! We've had nothing but good experiences with them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LISAMWDW View Post
So sorry about the illness's on your cruise! So disappointing! Hopefully you can have a redo!

You have some great pictures and hopefully some great memories from it anyway!
Thanks! We still have some great memories from the cruise and some really great pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOS View Post

That's what we hate about Animal Kingdom.

Disney are opening another store next year, so more choices.
I hate it at ALL parks!!!

Another store on CC? How cool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by minnieandmickey View Post
Cass,
What a great idea!!!! Thanks! I will definitely do that Becky!

Quote:
Lots of other passengers say that they use the showers in the spa for this very reason
Yeah, I had debated about that but I have certain bath products that I need to use (non-fragranced) and I didn't feel like hauling them there and back

Quote:
What a great idea....how about adding some more weight to the bottom of the curtain...or some of those suction cups hooks thingies?
Hmmm making note to bring those too!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UGAFan0829 View Post
I'm glad to hear that you guys has somewhat of a decent day at Castaway. I totally understand what you mean about being sick in Disney, or on a cruise for that matter. I think being sick somewhere like that only makes it worse because you know what you're missing.

As far as the shower curtain, and I think we've discussed this before, but I totally feel your pain. One thing that I've never figured out about Disney is why they don't used the curved shower curtain rods that most hotels use these days. I don't know how much difference it would make on the ships, but it would definitely make a difference in the resorts. I'll tell you the little secret that Mike and I came up with for the pesty shower curtain on the cruise, but you have to promise not to laugh. For the first couple days, I was just like you-cussing and yelling at the stupid thing cause it wouldn't get off me. So this is what Mike came up with. We had hung our over the door shoe holder on the door that the shower was in. I had brought along a couple of the little hair clips that sqeeze open....it's hard to describe them exactly, and I don't know what they are called. Well, Mike used one of my bra straps (it's one of those that the straps come off of to make it strapless). He took one end of the strap and clipped it to the shoe holder, then took the other end and "clipped" the shower curtain right in the middle. That gave it enough tension that it was somewhat pulled back and it didn't rub up against me anymore. I'm sure there are more clever ways of fixing this, but that's what Mike came up with!!!!

Oh, and by the way-I think the pillow case turned out fabulously! She got a ton of signatures!
OMG Missy!!! Sorry, but I just HAD to laugh!!! I sure wish you had a picture of that!!! But hey, at least he came up with something! I tried and couldn't think of anything

Apart from ripping the damn thing off with my bare hands and flooding the entire bathroom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cntkg1 View Post
I'm so glad the pillow case turned out well. It looks really nice! Now come to think of it, Uncle Tuck and Aunt Nancy should have signed the back side of it in a corner somewhere too.

I felt so bad for that sweet little baby of yours when she lost it at dinner on Friday because we were yelling and screaming so loud for "Orrrrrrrrlan" ()and Cindy. She must have been scared half to death. Thankfully, there are no pictures of us big old bad BOBers making her cry like that.
Yeah, she doesn't like loud noises but she lost it a few times that night and it wasn't just because it was loud

And btw, she sleeps with her pillow case every night and every night we have to go over ALL of the autographs LOL!

Quote:
Ah ha....perhaps we should patent the idea Nancy. We'd make loads of $$/££.
Yes, sell it to DCL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkrobe View Post

Um, not quite. You were sick, grumpy, and I wasn't smiling.

HAHAHAHA!! I love you!!

Last edited by Timon; 12-09-2009 at 08:39 PM.
Old 12-10-2009, 12:51 AM   #330
IwasatWDWforamonth
Has a sweetie named Hope
I couldn't imagine not hopping
My cockatoo ate one of my moms darvocet and turned into a cereal bar

I feel bad you guys were so sick,

My mom and I spent our whole time paranoid at WDW because it seemed like everyone was sick around us, it almost made it less fun because we figured if we got really sick they would'nt let us on the ship, im not sure how we managed not to catch something.

I was'nt feeling right for the whole cruise because of the gas odor, it seems odd as ive never heard anyone complain about it before, but it was extremly strong in out first stateroom and it was even bothering me at times while we were eating up by the mickey pool, it was our 4th Disney cruise and its the first time ive noticed it. but one night I got really sick, just really lightheaded and missed the comedy show i'd wanted to see. I notice in most of the cruise pics im pale. I could'nt relax figuring any minute i'd get sicker and they would lock me up

I got a really bad sunburn in St Thomas, I walked back to the ship with a towel over my head which really was'nt helping anything because my legs were on fire, despite spf50. ok and somehow I still looked pale

so I feel bad about the overcast at Castaway because I was telling my mom we needed a cloudy day, and asking if she knew a cloud dance, but then when we got off the ship and it was cloudy I was like"what did I do?" "where's the sun?"....

thats so nice they gave Kira stuff and im glad you guys were able to get out and enjoy Castaway and again I wish i'd met up with you guys

Im a fun nut

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: