Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-25-2009, 09:20 AM   #391
stacikristine
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BippityBoo View Post
WOW!!! You guys are flying through Fantasyland!!! How fab!!!
Buzz looks awesome. You guys looked SO serious in the pic. haha
Pooh is a family favorite of ours as well. SO cute. Also, how do you know that it is Cindy's horse? So interested in that. I will have to tell my daughter.

Dying to know what you do next
It was so great! We weren't planning on finishing everything that fast at all! Let me tell you--we were into defeating Zurg! I actually learned about Cindy's horse on here (surprise, surprise!). It's the horse with the gold ribbon tied around the tail! You can see it in my pictures... I'm such a little girl--I was so excited to ride hers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hkrox View Post
Wow you guys got to do a lot in Fantasyland really quickly. I love Fantasyland because it really is all of the Disney magic in one little place. A bunch of the rides that are based off of the classic movies are there and that makes it all the more magical. I can't wait to hear more about your trip.
Yeah, I was surprised at how quickly we went through everything!! That's a good way to put it--I love the old movie rides!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilAnn View Post
wow! I can't believe how fast you breezed through Fantasyland! I think we will definitely have to pick a less crowded time for our next visit. I love the view of the back of the castle. Sometimes that's the only place I can get a good shot of the castle without a ton of people in the background. I always love the feeling of MK. It's so magical! Can't wait to hear if the rest of your day flies by too! At this pace, you'll be able to hit all the major attractions in one day!
As you saw, there were NO lines! It was so great to just breeze through! I've been once in Sept and once in Oct, and the lines are even less in Oct! But you have to deal with EF&WF at World Showcase, which makes Epcot more crowded. But they're both great times! That's true--and all views of the castle are gorgeous!! We got SOOO much accomplished in not much time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkgurl View Post
Whoa! I love 0 wait times! You guys got a lot done in a short amount of time!

Aw..that older CM is so cute! He definately looks like he's having the time of his life there!
I know! I'd never seen a sign that said 0 wait before--they always seemed to say 5 no matter what. But not that day!! I know--I just had to take his picture. He was so cute!

Quote:
Originally Posted by disney_teen View Post
Wow! It sounds like such an awesome way to start the day. I have to ask though...what type of camera do you have because the pictures turn out so well and the colors of the front entrance and Main Street are so pretty. Sorry...Just had to ask.

Anyway i have been reading for a while and just wanted to say how much I have been enjoying it. Haha. Your exactly how I picture myself when I grow up. I love the little kid rides and old people . I cant wait to read more!
First of all, thanks so much for reading!! It was a fantastic morning!! It's ok--I've had a lot of people ask. I actually chose this camera for the color quality. I love it! It's a Cannon PowerShot SD1000 Digital Elph. Mine is a few years old, and it's only a 7.1 megapixel, but I LOVE it! In my opinion, it's the best little point and shoot out there. And it fits in an iPod sock (once it's stretched out)! I'm so glad you're enjoying it--I'm loving writing it! Aw. That's so sweet! Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blabbermouth View Post
haha, love your update. you guys are so goofy (in a good way!) it's nice when it's so quiet you don't spend all your time waiting so you can take lots of photos.
Thanks! I know--we're ridiculous! But we have a ton of fun! Oh, I know. We love not having the huge crowds everywhere!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderella94 View Post
WOW! You guys really proved that rope drop is worth it! You guys are so cute, & you can tell how much fun you had!
I'm telling you--it's SOOO worth it!!! Aw, thanks so much! We had a BLAST together!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heaven2dc View Post
I loved the pics of you both in front of the castle - esp the black and white one And the one with Michael attempting to pull the sword out of the stone - that definitely is a classic!

I want to take this opportunity to wish you and everyone here on the Disboards a wonderful happy Thanksgiving!! We all do have so much to be thankful for even if times may be a little tough right now for some of us (I just recently got a raise that I've been waiting for 1 1/2 yrs for plus a small pre-Christmas bonus PLUS I got to speak to my son in California last night for 2 hours so I am definitely thankful!)
Thank you! I loved that one too--I'm a sucker for a good black and white! It's so funny--people were standing by watching him and laughing at his pose. I love that he can even make strangers laugh! Happy Thanksgiving to you also! It sounds like you've had so many blessings lately--that's SO wonderful! I have so much to be thankful for too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny105 View Post
Philarmagic is the best. We always see it at least 2 or 3 times during trips.

I always look so serious in my Buzz photos. That ride is so random though. Sometimes I do really well and other times I'm awful!
We both just LOVE it!! It just oozes with Disney Magic! We were super serious! I know I'll never beat him, but I still try! haha!!!

Dec 2012 Animal Kingdom VillasSept 2009 Animal Kingdom Villas (PTR) (TR: 1st Trip as Mr. & Mrs.) Oct 2006 POP Century June 2003 Fort Wilderness Campground July 1989 Off-site

Old 11-25-2009, 09:42 AM   #392
khertz
Proud member of the WHO DAT NATION!!

I love the photopass pics! And the top you're wearing! Was it still comfortable even in the heat??

How does anyone even know what they are shooting at in Buzz Lightyear to get a score like that?!?! I can never find my tiny blinking dot, so I just shoot randomly & hope to hit some targets. Hence why my score is always pathetic!

Fantasyland (or any land for that matter!) is always best with 0 wait times!! It seems like with all the people with young kids who flock to FL at rope drop, it would be a little busier, but I guess that just goes to show how great crowds in September can be! I'm hoping for the same or similar in a couple weeks.

Yay for getting Cinderella's horse!

Oh, and that older CM! As my Cajun coworkers would say, "Sha, old man!" He's adorable.
JULY 1994 // Offsite & Universal Studios & Busch Gardens | APRIL 1998 // All Star Music & Universal Studios |FEBRUARY 2001 // All Star Music & Universal | MARCH 2003 // All Star Music & Universal // Hard Rock Hotel | FEBRUARY 2004 // All Star Music & Universal // Royal Pacific & Sea World | OCTOBER 2007 (Disneymoon!) // Port Orleans French Quarter & Universal Studios // Royal Pacific | DECEMBER 2009 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek PTR/ TR | JULY/AUGUST 2010 // Wyndham Cypress Palms TR | NOVEMBER 2011 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek PTR/TR | MAY 2012 // Disneyland // Wyndham Dolphin's Cove TR | AUGUST 2012 // Disneyland 5 Year Anniversary Trip // Peacock Suites TR | OCTOBER 2012 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek PTR/TR | OCTOBER 2013 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek & Universal // Royal Pacific PTR/TR | MAY 2014 // Wilderness Lodge TR | SEPTEMBER 2014 // ABD DIS Exclusive Viva Italia & Disneyland Paris Show No Fear! DIS Exclusive Viva Italia + DLP Sept 2014
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-25-2009, 09:47 AM   #393
praisehisname
DIS Veteran

You picked a great day to do MK! Hardly any crowds at all. Glad Michael loved Philharmagic. We love it, too!

07/87 DLR***05/98 All-Star Music***01/04 Polynesian/4-night Wonder***02/05 7-night Magic Eastern***
09/07 Beach Club***10/08 7-night Magic Special Western (double-dipping at Castaway Cay!!!)
***12/09 Pop Century***08/13 7 night Fantasy Western

Old 11-25-2009, 04:29 PM   #394
princess_momma
DIS Veteran

YAY for more MK Staci!! I LOVE your hair in the pictures!! So cute!! Isn't PhotoPass the best? I had to stop EVERY TIME I saw one! I couldn't help it!! I love Michael's score...thats another one of the number things I get excited for, like when the mileage of my car lines up like that or the numbers at the gas station while I'm filling. Its the little things in life!!

Don't you just love Pooh and Peter Pan?? Is it weird that I'm pretty sure my favorite parts of those rides are riding in a honeypot and a ship?! I just loved that detail. (P.S. I saw at the Disney Store online, they have a Precious Moments figure a girl riding in the Peter Pan ship from there!! So cute!)

I'm so excited that you got Cinderella's horse!! I did too and it also brought out the little girl excitement in me!! I just HAD to have it!! So thats TWO rides (Soarin' is the other) where we had the EXACT same seat!! How funny. Disney twins!!

I can't wait for more!! I just love the MK!!
Life Is Way Too Short to Take It Slow - Oct 2013 TR

Old 11-28-2009, 08:38 PM   #395
BippityBoo
DIS Veteran

Hey girl!! Just want to ask you a silly question. I was just watching the Santa Buddies DVD and there was a preview for Toy Story 3. It got me thinking and eventually I decided that it was time to write you a post Why does our mind always drift to WDW

Anyways, in the Toy Story ride, do they explain how to get points/play the game?? Do they expect you to just know? I was wondering if I should review the "rules" with my family before we go. Thanks!!! Hope you had a great holiday. Did you see the Mickey balloon during the Macy's parade? So cute
Old 12-01-2009, 02:00 PM   #396
Bridora
DIS Veteran

Great updates, Staci!
I suppose the good thing about my kids growing up will be that when there is no longer school in the mix I'll be able to go to WDW whenever I want!
I can't believe you did all that before 10:00! Wow~

Love all your pictures, as usual! That black & white one of the two of you in front of the castle should be framed.
2003-My 1st Trip to Disney!-All Star Movies ** 2004-Pop Century ** 2005-All Star Movies ** 2006-Caribbean Beach ** 2007-Caribbean Beach (without the kids!) ** 2008-Port Orleans Riverside ** 2009-Polynesian (we became DVC owners!) ** 2010-Bay Lake Tower**2011-Boardwalk/Beach Club**2012-Dream & Kidani Village**2013-Old Key West
Old 12-01-2009, 03:15 PM   #397
stacikristine
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by khertz View Post
I love the photopass pics! And the top you're wearing! Was it still comfortable even in the heat??

How does anyone even know what they are shooting at in Buzz Lightyear to get a score like that?!?! I can never find my tiny blinking dot, so I just shoot randomly & hope to hit some targets. Hence why my score is always pathetic!

Fantasyland (or any land for that matter!) is always best with 0 wait times!! It seems like with all the people with young kids who flock to FL at rope drop, it would be a little busier, but I guess that just goes to show how great crowds in September can be! I'm hoping for the same or similar in a couple weeks.

Yay for getting Cinderella's horse!

Oh, and that older CM! As my Cajun coworkers would say, "Sha, old man!" He's adorable.
Thank you! Actually, that top is really thin, and it's SUPER comfy! It's one of my absolute favorites! Haha--I just shoot and shoot in Buzz. I think I'm a better spaz in there than in TSM because I can actually see where I'm shooting in TSM... I agree--there are usually so many kids there, but it was GREAT this time!!! I love going to WDW in the fall! I was excited--I'm guessing I was the only person there that even knew, so it wasn't a big accomplishment, but it made me smile! Aw--I love that! I think I might need to start working "Sha" into my vocab!

Quote:
Originally Posted by praisehisname View Post
You picked a great day to do MK! Hardly any crowds at all. Glad Michael loved Philharmagic. We love it, too!
It was perfect!! We couldn't have asked for less crowds. Thank you, Tour Guide Mike! Isn't it just fantastic?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess_momma View Post
YAY for more MK Staci!! I LOVE your hair in the pictures!! So cute!! Isn't PhotoPass the best? I had to stop EVERY TIME I saw one! I couldn't help it!! I love Michael's score...thats another one of the number things I get excited for, like when the mileage of my car lines up like that or the numbers at the gas station while I'm filling. Its the little things in life!!

Don't you just love Pooh and Peter Pan?? Is it weird that I'm pretty sure my favorite parts of those rides are riding in a honeypot and a ship?! I just loved that detail. (P.S. I saw at the Disney Store online, they have a Precious Moments figure a girl riding in the Peter Pan ship from there!! So cute!)

I'm so excited that you got Cinderella's horse!! I did too and it also brought out the little girl excitement in me!! I just HAD to have it!! So thats TWO rides (Soarin' is the other) where we had the EXACT same seat!! How funny. Disney twins!!

I can't wait for more!! I just love the MK!!
Aw, thanks, Kimmy! I wanted it to be out of my face since I knew it'd be a hot day... YES! Photopass is just so great! And once we decided to get the CD, we stopped ALL the time! We look for numbers like that too! Michael was really upset the other day because he forgot to take a picture of his mileage at some number he was waiting for... And he always has to make it .00 or .50 at the gas station! Aw--that Precious Moments girl sounds so cute. And I love all of the different "cars". Only Disney. I just love it!!! Woo-Hoo! One more Disney Twin moment! And they were both with the best seats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BippityBoo View Post
Hey girl!! Just want to ask you a silly question. I was just watching the Santa Buddies DVD and there was a preview for Toy Story 3. It got me thinking and eventually I decided that it was time to write you a post Why does our mind always drift to WDW

Anyways, in the Toy Story ride, do they explain how to get points/play the game?? Do they expect you to just know? I was wondering if I should review the "rules" with my family before we go. Thanks!!! Hope you had a great holiday. Did you see the Mickey balloon during the Macy's parade? So cute
Hey Katie! Haha--I'm glad you decided to write me! I know...my mind always drifts to WDW--and I don't even have a trip coming up! You have a little practice place before the actual game starts. I think they explain how to use it, but if they don't, you just pull the little "string thing" and aim. Your kids might not be able to aim very well, but they'll have fun "shooting"! And it's fun because each one "shoots" different things--i.e. darts at balloons, etc. I think yall will be fine just going and practicing in that first little part of the ride. It's SUPER fun!! Thank you! I had a fantastic holiday--did you? I hope so!! No, I missed that part of the parade. I bet it was so great!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bridora View Post
Great updates, Staci!
I suppose the good thing about my kids growing up will be that when there is no longer school in the mix I'll be able to go to WDW whenever I want!
I can't believe you did all that before 10:00! Wow~

Love all your pictures, as usual! That black & white one of the two of you in front of the castle should be framed.
Thanks so much! Yep--that'll be one good thing with them growing up! I'm sure there are plenty of reasons you don't want them to... It's so great being able to go in the off-season! Isn't that just incredible?! We were shocked that we zoomed through so quickly! Thank you! I love that one too--I think I'm going to frame it this week!

Dec 2012 Animal Kingdom VillasSept 2009 Animal Kingdom Villas (PTR) (TR: 1st Trip as Mr. & Mrs.) Oct 2006 POP Century June 2003 Fort Wilderness Campground July 1989 Off-site

Old 12-01-2009, 03:21 PM   #398
hkrox
If you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come trueHello Kitty is AWESOME
Love the life you live, Live the life you love

Any updates coming soon? I'm excited to hear more

The Place Where Your Dreams Come True
Old 12-04-2009, 12:30 PM   #399
stacikristine
DIS Veteran

Day 4: MK late morning, and a fun break!

First of all, I’m so sorry I haven’t updated in forever and a day! We were busy “Thanksgiving-ing” it up, and then this week at work has been ridiculous. I hope you all had a fantastic Thanksgiving! I’m SO excited that Christmas is almost here—we’re finishing up our decorating tonight (we went “shopping” at my grandma’s house last night). We’re taking our youth caroling on Saturday, so that should be a lot of fun! This is my favorite time of year! I’ll try to get a fall and winter post up here soon. I just haven’t had time to upload more pictures.

Anyway…On to the trip!

When I last left you, we had just finished watching the greatest 3-D show in all of Disney World: Mickey’s PhilharMagic! We decided then that it was time for another first for both of us:

The Haunted Mansion!!

The last time Michael came, since he was just a little guy, he was scared to death after the stretching room, so his sister, mom, and he snuck out. I’d always been with little kids, and no one ever wanted to ride it. Therefore, this was a ride we were really looking forward to!

There was only a 5 minute wait

And we were close to being the first in line at the door. It gave us just enough time to enjoy all of the tombstones.

Before long, it was time to enter the Mansion!

I just loved this room! The pictures are so creative.

I tried to get some pictures while we were in there, but it was too jerky for my night non-flash pictures.

What an incredible ride!!! We both loved it! The dining room/dancing scene was my absolute favorite. I can’t believe I’d never ridden on this before! We left with huge grins on our faces. This will definitely be a must-do from now on!

Continued

Old 12-04-2009, 12:33 PM   #400
stacikristine
DIS Veteran

Day 4: MK late morning and a fun break! (cont)

Continued from previous

After we visited our grim grinning ghost friends, we got in a little trouble.

And just to show you how extremely busy it was, here is a picture of Liberty Square

And here’s Frontierland

We enjoyed our stroll over to the Frontierland attractions

And Michael made a new friend! (Hey—didn’t he meet someone like this at Six Flags back in August??)

Woo-Hoo! This is where we’re headed!

We got FPs for Big Thunder (for later) and headed onto Splash—with a 5 minute wait time!

I just love the theming in here—it’s probably one of the best themed rides in the “World”!

Let’s just say I knew I should have put my poncho on! Right after I took this picture, we got SOAKED! Another log barreled down the drop and SHOT water all over us. I couldn’t believe how wet we got! I’ve never gotten that wet on Splash before…

I sat in the back right so I wouldn’t get as wet, and I think I was the most soaked in our whole group!

See?

Continued

Old 12-04-2009, 12:36 PM   #401
stacikristine
DIS Veteran

Continued from previous

Now that we were completely soaked, we decided it was time to take a ride on the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad to try to dry off a little.

I think that it was posted that there was a 15 minute wait time, but it ended up being a little over 20. Oh well, it was still great!!! And we got in the front car!

Once our Mountain rides were over, we decided it was time to visit those good ole pirates! Oh, and it was a little before 11:00 at this time, which meant we’d made REALLY good time the whole morning!

It said there was a 5 minute wait, but it was really just walking…

These older ladies were walking in front of us, and they kept trying to take the wrong way. I felt so sorry for them! They said they couldn’t see anything in these dark halls. We ended up getting in front of them to help them go the right way (and then we let them back in front, of course).

We enjoyed the ride! Michael loved going through Barbosa’s face! He didn’t really remember the ride very much from when he came as a kid, but he liked all of the updates and seeing Jack throughout the ride.

We fought in the gift shop,

And watched a little bit of the Pirate Tutorial

And then headed out of Adventureland.

Aah. I don’t care where you take a picture of the castle, it’s just gorgeous!

We walked around the Hub (I’m pretty sure there was some sort of show going on), and continued on to Tomorrowland

Continued

Old 12-04-2009, 12:39 PM   #402
stacikristine
DIS Veteran

Continued from previous

But not without some PhotoPass Pictures!

Where were we going? To one of Michael’s “Top 5 Must Do’s”—Stitch’s Great Escape! I know that you all warned him to not go on this, but he really, really, really wanted to. He’d backed out as a kid, and he’d always regretted it. So now was his chance.

The Verdict? We really liked it!! And no, I’m not kidding! There was no wait, and we thought the effects were cute. I took everyone’s advice and held my nose during the “hot dog burp”, but other than that, we enjoyed it. We’ll be doing this again next time!

We decided to go the back way to Fantasyland so we could see Cinderella’s Wishing Well

We tried to get FPs for PhilharMagic, but they weren’t distributing them since the crowds were practically non-existent. Oh, well. We knew we’d be back to MK again!

We took these on our way out. There’s something just so magical about Main Street.

It was 12:30, and we hadn’t had lunch yet, but we decided to just go to our next destination and eat there.

We exited the park, saw a lonely PhotoPass Guy, and scanned our tickets to enter again. It was time for a photo shoot!

These were another case of the “oops—they forgot to put in the magic” pictures. Where are the balloons?

I couldn’t decided if it worked better as a “Runaway Fiancé” picture

Or a Halloween Chasing

Continued

Old 12-04-2009, 12:42 PM   #403
stacikristine
DIS Veteran

Continued from previous

Anyway, after our little photo shoot at the MK entrance, we hopped on the monorail to:

The Contemporary!

Michael was excited to visit here since this is where his family stayed last time. And we decided to just eat here since we had a special plan for that afternoon. So we were off to the Contempo Café

We loved these little ordering kiosks!

We decided to split a pepperoni flatbread and a bagel (1 counter and 1 snack). Later, we went back and got another bagel for me to take back to the room and save for breakfasts. Everything was really yummy! This ended up being one of my favorite lunches of the week! I could really go for one of those flatbreads right now…

After we relaxed and took our time at lunch, we decided to explore a little bit.

Bay Lake Towers look SO cool!

We had to get a picture in the Mickey Ears (I thought about your family, Tink!)

Then, it was time to spend some of our extra fun money we’d been given before the trip! I think I mentioned this back on day 1, but we saw the Sea Raycers at DTD, and decided to come back to the Contemporary and rent them one day! Again, this was special for Michael because his family rented them last time, but he was too little to be able to drive it. We rented a Sea Raycer for 40 minutes (and got to take advantage of the DVC discount!!), put our stuff in a locker, and were ready to go!

I was really bummed that they made us sign a form saying we wouldn’t take our camera on the boats (I’m sure it’s for liability reasons), but I’m glad there was no chance I could ruin it with the water. We had SUCH an enjoyable ride! We were going to switch about half-way through and let me drive, but I was enjoying riding along so much that I decided to just let Michael drive.

We went around to Fort Wilderness, the Wilderness Lodge, Magic Kingdom, the Grand Floridian, the Polynesian, and came back to the Contemporary area to just ride around. It was gorgeous! And it was so, so peaceful. We loved our time out there together. What a fun little addition to the trip!

Since we couldn’t take pictures of us actually on the water, we snapped a few before we left:

We ended up deciding to walk back to the Magic Kingdom after our ride. There was an Animal Kingdom Lodge bus waiting for us when we got there! We left at 2:44.

Relaxed and refreshed, we decided to stop at Kidani Village on our way “home”. We pulled into Kidani at 3:00.

Their lobby is beautiful, but we were actually a little let down after we’d been in Jambo House. It was just so tiny! I think we were both expecting something different. It was very, very pretty though. I think it does have more of a “vacation home” feel, which works well for DVC, but we liked the huge-ness of the Jambo House lobby better.

It did have a gorgeous view through their little mini-Jambo House window, though

And these light fixtures were awesome!

Everything was super peaceful here. In my opinion, it was even more peaceful than the Grand Floridian! The theming was fantastic as well.

These girls were playing the drums and singing outside of Sanaa. They were having a blast!

Continued

Old 12-04-2009, 12:45 PM   #404
stacikristine
DIS Veteran

Day 4: MK late morning, and a fun break! (cont)

Continued from previous

I must say, their observation area is fantastic! It seems like they have more animals—or at least the animals get a lot closer. I loved just being so close and taking a ton of pictures!

Some of the rooms

And the back of the lobby

It felt like we were really on the savannah with the animals!

I really liked this light fixture! It went along perfectly with their bead theme.

Here’s another shot of the lobby. It was beautiful!

Right after I took this picture, I heard my name. It was Crocko!! “Hi John!” We made proper introductions, and chatted for a while. They’d had a wonderful week so far, too. It was so great running into another DISer—and especially one from Oklahoma!

After we met Crocko, we decided it was time to head back to Jambo House so we could get ready for dinner. These are some (more) pictures of our lobby. I guess we’re just partial, but we loved it much more!

By this time, it was 3:45, and we had to get ready so that we could try to catch the PhotoPass guy in the lobby before we left for our 5:00 dinner reservation.

It had been a FANTASTIC day! We’d accomplished so, so much at Magic Kingdom, and enjoyed a relaxing break at the Contemporary and touring Kidani. We couldn’t ask for more!

Up Next:
Are we going to make it?!
Our by far favorite meal of the trip!
A few more firsts
New Wishes viewing spot

Old 12-04-2009, 12:46 PM   #405
haleofafamily
DIS Veteran

To prove what a true Disney nerd I am - I put in my Wishes CD to listen to as I read your update
We finally got our kids to go on Haunted Mansion. We actually made them and they were so mad at us in the line and stretching room. After the ride, they were very apologetic for their attitudes and for some it was their new favorite ride. Glad y'all liked it too.

Me DH DS(16) DS(14) DS(11) DS(10) DD(9) DD(7)
June 85 Off, July 92 Off, June 00 AsSp, Sept 04 SSR, May 06 OKW, Sept 07 WL/BCV, May 08 BWV, Dec 08 SSR, Mar 09 Off, Sept 09 AKV Kidani/OKW, May 10 POP/VWL/Dol, Dec 10 AKV, FEB 11 BCV (1st Princess Half Marathon), FEB 12 Poly (2nd Princess Half Marathon), May 12 AKV and THV(Family Reunion!!) Nov 12 FLE Preview SSR/AoA, FEB 13 CSR/YC (3rd Princess Half Marathon), OCT 13 CSR (Grand Gathering)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: