Ths DIS is a great place to ask Orlando Stroller rental questions and share tips.
Orlando Stroller Rentals is your #1 place to rent a high-end stroller to use during your family vaction to the Orlando area.  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Families
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-16-2009, 05:31 PM   #1
sc4disney
Earning My Ears

Planning a trip to Disney with a few questions

My husband and I are planning a trip with our four young grandchildren to Disney world for the Spring of 2010. We had a few questions?

Where is the best place to eat for the entertainment of a 3 year old granddaughter, 5 year old grandson, 5 year old grandaughter and a 11 year old grandaughter???? I wanted to take them to the Castle but is that appropriate for my 5 year old grandson???

Also, we are in the process of potty training the 3 year old and was wondering what would be best for her as bathroom or pull up options???

We also have an issue with the twins...they get so excited they do not want to go to the restroom??? We have actually taken them to the aquarium this year and they both had accidents? It seems to embarass them but I cant make them understand that they need to go to the bathroom and try to go even if they do not need to...They say they do not want to miss anything and that they do not have time to go?

Also how would be the best way to entertain the older grandaughter while keeping the younger ones occupied??

What rides would be appropriate for our 3 year old granddaughter??

Thanks for your time and responses....
Sheryl
sc4disney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 06:57 PM   #2
nutterbutter2010
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc4disney View Post
My husband and I are planning a trip with our four young grandchildren to Disney world for the Spring of 2010. We had a few questions?

Where is the best place to eat for the entertainment of a 3 year old granddaughter, 5 year old grandson, 5 year old grandaughter and a 11 year old grandaughter???? I wanted to take them to the Castle but is that appropriate for my 5 year old grandson??? How about character meals with MORE than just princesses? Like Chef Mickeys, or The Land, or Crystal Palace.
Also, we are in the process of potty training the 3 year old and was wondering what would be best for her as bathroom or pull up options??? I would suggest pull ups and asking if she has to go A LOT! LOL
We also have an issue with the twins...they get so excited they do not want to go to the restroom??? We have actually taken them to the aquarium this year and they both had accidents? It seems to embarass them but I cant make them understand that they need to go to the bathroom and try to go even if they do not need to...They say they do not want to miss anything and that they do not have time to go? Don't ASK them if they have to go - TELL them that they are going. Set your watch by it. Every hour make sure you are near a potty, and tell them its the scheduled potty time, no ifs, ands, or butts.
Also how would be the best way to entertain the older grandaughter while keeping the younger ones occupied?? I have little ones, so I can't really help you with this one to much. I think even though shes a mature 11, she will still really enjoy being there!!!
What rides would be appropriate for our 3 year old granddaughter?? You need to get yourself to www.disneyworld.com and make yourself a map. You can read about and pick out all the best rides by age and what you think may be fun. Do all the research you can!!!
Thanks for your time and responses....
Sheryl

No matter what - Have a great time!!!!
nutterbutter2010 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
restaurants, rides, wetting accidents

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: