Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Budget Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-22-2009, 11:56 AM   #1
bigdisneygroup
Mouseketeer

Wink How cheaply could my budget minded disfriends do this trip?

Hi, just looking for some suggestions after seeing akamadforthemouses post re: the $1600 challenge. A little background: I would like to take the family to disney next August for a belated Christmas present i.e. they won't get gifts other than that for Christmas this year. THere are my dh, me, dd 20, ds 19, dd 17, dd 17, dd 16, ds 15, dd 13, dd 11, ds 10, ds 8, dd 6, dd 4 and dd 2. I was thinking along the lines of a two weekish trip with lots of disney included but I'm open for other suggestions as well. On site, off site, camping on site? Food? Eating in parks - out of parks? Tickets 10 day, less? water parks or no? Probably not hoppers - too many people to hop. I've spent hours and hours looking and figuring and then thought of all of you. Any info, plans, suggestions would be greatly appreciated. TIA.
Now I'm off to do some while you all help me figure this out.
bigdisneygroup is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: