Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Reviews
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-20-2009, 08:10 PM   #1
cousinbb
Burn the Bridge of Retreat

"Our Italian waiter was flirting with us!" 5 girls tackle the free dining plan

Just came back from Walt Disney World on October 3rd and boy was it a great week. Crowds were low, weather was beautiful, and most things went according to plan. My 4 friends and I first started planning this trip last October and time dragged on FOREVER until finally September 26th rolled around. We took the train down to Orlando and from there took a taxi to Caribbean Beach Resort -lovely resort btw-and our Free Dining experience began. Here is my introduction.

Me - I can be a picky eater sometimes. Not a big fan of vegetables or seafood. LOVE beef and fruit and sweets tho.

Shannon - She LOVES chinese food and fruit. Not a picky eater.

Bethany - She's is willing to try just about anything at least once except fruit.

Lisa - Likes alot of different food, exspecially seafood, vegetables, and sweets.

Nicole - A very picky eater. Doesn't like sausage or seafood. But enjoys fruit and meat.

-from left to right- Nicole, Me, and Shannon

Bethany and Lisa -we do not smoke, those are just candy sticks-

We all ate a small breakfast in the morning everyday. For example, I usually had a banana, yogurt, and smoothie. Our "dinner" reservations were really early. The only times the restaurants had left were in the 2:00 hour, so I called them lunch adrs. If the 5 of us got hungry later on in the day, we used our counter service vouchers for dinner. We had a good list of dinners/lunches.

Shutters at 6:30
Tutto Italia at 2:30
50's Prime Time at 2:45
Tony's Town Square at 2:45
Hoop de do Review at 9:00 -!!!!-

Next up, our first dinner at the resort. Shutters on Sunday.

My Sept.trip report of 2008
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1964578
Our Italian waiter was flirting with us!!trip report
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2313132

Last edited by cousinbb; 10-20-2009 at 08:22 PM. Reason: i meant to press preview but obviously i didn't
cousinbb is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: