Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2009, 01:41 PM   #76
tjbaggott
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindra657 View Post
wow! could you please personalize this for us! The Wallace Family January 23-28, 2010???
Certainly can do, can you double check the dates though, as what you have there is 6 days, so possibly a 5 day cruise? Confirm for me the ship too, and I'll whip it straight up!
Old 10-05-2009, 02:33 PM   #77
jordak
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2paris View Post
Thank you so so much for the pic!! I even have my dh getting into this! My girls are going to love the pic, we will give it to them as a "letter" with part of their christmas gifts.

I hate to ask... but I love the license plates as well... Neat way to let everyone know where we are from!

Could I request three of those please?

Snowwhite - Paris (maryland)
Tinkerbell - London (maryland)
Cars or maybe mickey / gang??? something that would work for 2 people (i love them all!!)- Dad & Mom (maryland)

This is so much fun!!

And I promise this is the last one, lol...

The family together on the beach playing, but have two minnie's instead of a mickey minnie? The Somers Family???

Thanks again times a million!! One day I will have to learn how to do this!!
Sure not a problem. Two questions. Are you talking about the one with a small minnie and mickey playing with a beach ball and the month on the plates, want that December? Thanks

Last edited by jordak; 10-05-2009 at 03:37 PM.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-05-2009, 03:20 PM   #78
jordak
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmhall2000 View Post
******!! Too cool! I just can't replicate that even if I tried!! Would you please do one of those new ones for us??

*Our First Cruise
*Mediterranean
*Disney Magic
*May 5-15 2010
*Hall Family
*Instead of 'alcohol' (we're too cheap to spend money on that! ) could you put 'miles and miles of walking'???? I imagine we'll be hiking quite a bit on those excursions!

Thanks a bunch! It's awesome!!!

Tara (still haven't figured out that extra strip of color on your license lettering, I've got the noise/bevel down and can even color the bevel but not that extra little layer...when I put 3 pixels it changes the whole color...I'm just not cut out for this! )
I am just bad at explaining it i think. It is a lot easier for me to show somebody than tell them. Here is your request and i think i got it all. I am with you on the Alcohol by the way. I plan on taking my own. Going to WDW after cruise so can't afford to go crazy with the spending right away.
[IMG]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/******67/disney%20magnets/Fixed%20plates/hallfamily.jpg[/IMG]
Old 10-05-2009, 03:26 PM   #79
jordak
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by milliepie View Post
I've been getting a lot of requests for Christmas. Here are a couple of things I came up with for them and thought I'd share here too.

Those are awesome!
Old 10-05-2009, 03:43 PM   #80
lmhall2000
May the road rise to meet you....May God hold you in the palm of His Hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ****** View Post
I am just bad at explaining it i think. It is a lot easier for me to show somebody than tell them.

AWESOME!!! It is soooo cool!! The kids are amazed at what you create compared to what their mom takes 5 hours to master! And no, it's not your explanations it's that my ambitions exceed my skill/tool mastery....I had literally never been on a 'hike' in my life, my first hike was Long's Peak in CO (14k+ feet) in a brand new pair of never before worn hiking boots..I took up Photoshopping...took me 3 weeks to figure out what a 'layer' was...been at it now for 3 months and just now know what 'noise' means..thanks to you! I sew and still can't tell you what a selvage is..but it's on every freaking pattern I see! I don't know how I make it through this life to be honest, thankful there are more capable souls out there than myself!

Thanks!
Tara

Old 10-05-2009, 03:51 PM   #81
kindra657
Dedicated to a Mouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjbaggott View Post
Certainly can do, can you double check the dates though, as what you have there is 6 days, so possibly a 5 day cruise? Confirm for me the ship too, and I'll whip it straight up!
Glad you caught that!!! I'm such a DINGY!!

We will be AKV from the 23-28th and the cruise is the 28th-31!!! Thanks for catching that!!
Old 10-05-2009, 03:53 PM   #82
princess sparkle p
DIS Veteran
Whoops, sorry. Got your tag a little wet while I was drooling on it.

Quote:
For Bonoah. If you wanted the ipod in there, just let me know!

[IMG][/IMG]
This is great! Could you make one for me with the names Jim & Elizabeth. Instead of dates could you put Disney Magic in the top right corner. We can use it on either ship this way...Oh Could you also change out the corona for the same drink minnie has?

Thanks soooo much!!!
Old 10-05-2009, 04:06 PM   #83
Sand
Mouseketeer

Quote:
My Sunday project. Not sure if it will work very well as a magnet, but wanted to share.
[IMG]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/******67/disney%20magnets/Fixed%20plates/book2.jpg[/IMG]
Wow! That is your Sunday project. So what do you do the rest of the week?

******, truly awesome! When you have a chance, no rush, would you PLEEEEASE do one for us? This is one of my favorites along with your newspaper. I have Photoshop Impact, still learning how to use it but would not know how to even begin to create this design much less edit it. Love the Mont Blanc.

It's funny we also have a Castaway Cay to do list. Our top 3 are: while snorkeling find sunken treasure (Did I word that right? our DD3 thinks she is going to find Nemo), lots and lots of ice cream (just like you have it. Who doesn't love all you can eat ice cream!) and build a huge sand castle. I am making flags for our castle now. Of course my list includes a ... I think they are called castaway coolers. Basically any high octane, fruity drink with an umbrella in it while relaxing in a hammock! The picture I can't wait to take it of our girls (ages 3 and 4) standing next to this sand castle with ice cream running down their face and arms!
We are sailing on the Magic, Oct 23-30, 2010. Our first cruise. For the tag: Peter, Sandy, Bianca, Sophia. Did I include all the info?
Thanks again! This is going not only on our cabin door but also in our photo scrapbook!
Old 10-05-2009, 04:34 PM   #84
jordak
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sand View Post
Wow! That is your Sunday project. So what do you do the rest of the week?

******, truly awesome! When you have a chance, no rush, would you PLEEEEASE do one for us? This is one of my favorites along with your newspaper. I have Photoshop Impact, still learning how to use it but would not know how to even begin to create this design much less edit it. Love the Mont Blanc.

It's funny we also have a Castaway Cay to do list. Our top 3 are: while snorkeling find sunken treasure (Did I word that right? our DD3 thinks she is going to find Nemo), lots and lots of ice cream (just like you have it. Who doesn't love all you can eat ice cream!) and build a huge sand castle. I am making flags for our castle now. Of course my list includes a ... I think they are called castaway coolers. Basically any high octane, fruity drink with an umbrella in it while relaxing in a hammock! The picture I can't wait to take it of our girls (ages 3 and 4) standing next to this sand castle with ice cream running down their face and arms!
We are sailing on the Magic, Oct 23-30, 2010. Our first cruise. For the tag: Peter, Sandy, Bianca, Sophia. Did I include all the info?
Thanks again! This is going not only on our cabin door but also in our photo scrapbook!
Awesome plans. I love the idea of the sand castle and you making the flags. Very cool idea. Since you want to put this in your scrapbook, after the trip send me that picture and i can replace the beach picture I have with one of yours. That would look awesome.

I have a football game to goto tonight, so might be late before i get this done for you.
Old 10-05-2009, 04:37 PM   #85
Sand
Mouseketeer

Thank you ******, inserting the picture is a great idea! Please no rush!! Have fun at the game.
Old 10-05-2009, 05:55 PM   #87
quiltymom
Ears to you, kids!
Recognize the differences; experience it with open arms.

Quote:
My Sunday project. Not sure if it will work very well as a magnet, but wanted to share.
[IMG]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/******67/disney%20magnets/Fixed%20plates/book2.jpg[/IMG]
Could I please get one of these? It is just fantastic!!! Wow.

Could you put "our first cruise" and "The MacLaury Family" for the Wonder, October 18-22, 2009? (Yes, it's just around the corner!!)

Thanks so much!
DCL: 10/18-22/09, 4/13-17/14; POP: 10/22-24/09; POR: 10/13-20/07; WL: 3/28/05 - 4/2/05. Many visits to Disneyland, including Grad Nite '77, 6/02, 7/03, 7/11/05, 7/18/06 & 6/30-7/1/08, 7/12, GCH 8/9-11/10.
Old 10-05-2009, 06:01 PM   #88
queenie82
Queen of the 5 Castles

I love love love love your sunday project
It is downright amazing. :

Could I please get it with the same as the original but with
- December 3-6
- The Belmer Clan

And in the top corner I can see a Happy Birthday tag....
If this is too hard to remove then leave it as is (it is really cute) but if it can be changed then if it could be Christmas Expedition or something

Your designs are simply amazing. I don't know how on earth you did this

Thankyou!!!!!!
Old 10-05-2009, 06:34 PM   #89
Flora Fan
Can't wait for my next trip!

Quote:
Here's my attempt at adding a sandcastle to this photo.

[IMG][/IMG]
tjbaggott...I love the sandcastle. Thanks for all your help with this pic.

******...Your "Sunday Project" is awesome.

I can't believe it's already time to think about Christmas. Time is just moving too quickly. Milliepie...the starry bridge from the castle to the ship was terrific. What a beautiful graphic.
Old 10-05-2009, 07:10 PM   #90
MandJHuff
Earning My Ears

Kids Birthday

Hey guys...These magnets are just awesome. Been looking through, and was wondering if there were any birthday ones? We are cruising on the Feb 20, 2010 7 day Magic and were looking for an idea to do a magnet for the kiddo's birthdays. Will be our DD's 14th, and DS's 10th. (works out wonders that their birthdays are only a day apart )
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: