Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Weddings and Honeymoons
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-04-2009, 04:59 PM   #1
Melahoni
Earning My Ears

1 month to go til my fairy tale wedding!

Hi guys, it finally hit me today that I will be having my rehearsal dinner at Epcot this day next month!!! I was wondering if anyone has had a wedding recently at Cali Grille, Napa and Sonoma rooms? I have seen all the generic Disney photos and very few wedding pictures from actual people. We are utilizing both of these rooms for our reception, 1 for eating and the other for cocktail/ dancing. As Time is quickly winding down, I would love to see what other people have done as I only have until Oct 6th to change any of my floral!
Disney has been amazing with the planning. They have let me plan anything I have ever wanted in my wedding, from designing my rehearsal dinner cake and wedding cake! Let me know what you think of my wedding cake and any pictures would be greatly appreciated!
Melahoni is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: