Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-12-2001, 01:35 PM   #1
BANKR47
Earning My Ears

Wink

Well, we finally made it and it sure is different from the outside with DCA and DD. The inside was a blast, leaving me with the impression that this park has more to offer in a smaller space than its FLA relative. POC and SM are better than their counterparts and SM is really good, but the seating configuration is not to my liking. Fantasmic(from the balcony) was wonderful and worth a one time splurge. They do a good job hiding the customer service window, where you get the reservations behind the mural at DCA.-not all CMs knew where it was. CMs were really good and it was fun for some older folks-did miss Matterhorn! I couldn't see more than half a day in DCA for anyone who has done all of WDW. Soaring over California and California Screaming were highlights.: the coaster being among the best and Soaring was all it was supposed to be.-fun to see my wife sitting up in the air, with her feet dangling-which she hates-not to miss it.
BANKR47 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: