Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > The DIS Unplugged Podcast
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-04-2009, 02:50 AM   #1
tinkbutt
DIS Veteran

Back from WDW as an Engaged woman!!!! Pics added!!

Oh my goodness!!!! My DBF now my Fiance proposed to me sept. 26 2009 on Main St. USA!!! And yes a photopass photographer was there to get the whole thing!!! so I will post picks as soon as I can!!! I have the best Fiance ever apparently he has been planning this since february and because he knew how important Disney is to me he waited till we were in magic kingdom!!!! The photopass photographer was crying I was crying and some of the women around us were crying and applauding it was a beautiful moment

off to look at more wedding stuff with my Fiance. I love saying that!!! I'll post pics as soon as I get the CD

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: