Adventures by Disney forums

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Adventures By Disney
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-29-2009, 08:45 AM   #16
tksbaskets
DIS Veteran

I'm caught up! Great installment. Makes me glad my sister is 45 minutes late for our road trip and I was able to read them all. Looking forward to part 4
tksbaskets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 04:45 PM   #17
brewcrew
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayhello View Post
Thanks, brewcrew! I'm glad you're enjoying the Report and the pictures!

I tripped & fell while getting ready to leave for the airport at the end of my trip. Hit my head. 3 staples... I'm much better now! I haven't gotten to that point in the Trip Report yet.

There's a little detail here: http://www.disboards.com/showthread....2272405&page=2

Sayhello
I am so sorry to hear that! I'm glad you're better!
brewcrew is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-30-2009, 12:05 AM   #18
sayhello
Have Camera, Will Travel

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tikihula View Post
We have this same camera that we bought over a year ago and really like it. We can do still shots and video and you can do point and shoot or manual settings. Very versatile, easy to carry but not so tiny that it's awkward to use, and it takes wonderful pictures.

Just found your TR and read this installment but I need to go back and read the previous posts. Fabulous photography and excellent narration. We are definitely going to plan an Alaskan tour sometime in the future.
Glad you like the camera, too! It's just so easy to use, and takes such great pictures! Small enough to stuff in a jacket pocket, but large enough to get a good hold of. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!

Thanks for he compliments! I really enjoy doing these reports, and I'm glad folks enjoy reading them! And I love sharing my pictures.

I definitely advocate taking a trip to Alaska! It's such a fabulous, amazing place!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tksbaskets View Post
I'm caught up! Great installment. Makes me glad my sister is 45 minutes late for our road trip and I was able to read them all. Looking forward to part 4
Thanks, tk! I'm glad to be a happy distraction for you. I hope your road trip is/was fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewcrew View Post
I am so sorry to hear that! I'm glad you're better!
Thanks! Although now that my head is mended, I have no excuse if I lose my brains...

Sayhello
sayhello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 05:16 PM   #19
CocosMeme
DIS Veteran

Wow, SayHello, you already convinced me to go on Southwest Splendors next Sept. and now I want to go on this one. You are the BEST trip reporter. It looks like you had a fabulous time. Thanks so much for sharing.
Old 10-05-2009, 11:23 PM   #20
wdwsos
DIS Veteran

I am *so* looking forward to sitting down with a cup of tea (who am I kidding... a glass of wine...) and reading all of this! I just skimmed so far and looked at all the fabulous photos!

Thanks for writing this, sayhello! I'm still only half way through writing my Bella Italia report, so now maybe the guilt will motivate me.

Dotti
wdwsos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 05:26 PM   #21
sayhello
Have Camera, Will Travel

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CocosMeme View Post
Wow, SayHello, you already convinced me to go on Southwest Splendors next Sept. and now I want to go on this one. You are the BEST trip reporter. It looks like you had a fabulous time. Thanks so much for sharing.
It's all an evil plot to get everyone to have a wonderful, fabulous time on vacation! Looks like it's working! Bwahahah!

Thanks so much, CocosMeme! I just love doing these reports, and it's so great that people enjoy reading them as much as they seem to! I *did* have a fabulous time!

You really should do Alaska, too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdwsos View Post
I am *so* looking forward to sitting down with a cup of tea (who am I kidding... a glass of wine...) and reading all of this! I just skimmed so far and looked at all the fabulous photos!

Thanks for writing this, sayhello! I'm still only half way through writing my Bella Italia report, so now maybe the guilt will motivate me.

Dotti
*burp*! Hope you enjoy both the wine and the Report! I like inspiring people to write Reports! And to take these trips! And to buy cool cameras! And... just in general!

Boy, Dotti, are you sure you know what you've gotten yourself in for?

Sayhello
sayhello is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: