Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-14-2009, 02:19 PM   #11
Mickey_Mom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PracPerfPatricia View Post
Well the best I guess you can say for lost children is that when everyone is back together it does make a good story...

I think that I would have been gravitating between...trying to stay calm and collected on the outside and feeling hysterical on the inside...

Yep, that's pretty much it. You're trying to appear calm to your other children but on the inside your heart is beating like a thunderstorm

The story of Ariana being lost when she was younger at Alex's 9th b-day...also a big... (One of the things with kids anywhere on the spectrum is that they are really so very trusting...they usually don't have a mean bone in their bodies...they assume everyone is like that as well...David assumes that everyone is well intentioned -until proven otherwise-wish that were true...)

So glad everyone finally got back together...

It's tough... I don't know how to teach her not to trust people.... how to separate the good samaritans from the non. Sigh. It was a while before I wasn't holding her hand extra tight.....

EE so fun-just did it for the first time...-sorry for Demetri-He's sure to make it next time...

Love Dino-too-scream like a baby on it...

Demetri and I talked about these two rides last night. George told him "when we go next time" () you'll be tall enough. I told him he had to eat all his vegetables and drink all his milk!

Um...other the the trauma of losing Demetri-I'm glad you liked Nemo-I like it too-some people seem not to, I wonder if they thought it would be just like Lion King-both different, both excellent...

We love them both for different reasons. I personally don't think one is better than the other.....

Looks like you guys took it on the chin...second time around on Kali-it's pretty easy to get soaked...

I love that Ariana loves Lion King so much...it makes you feel great as a parent when they find something that blissed them out that much...
She's still asking daily to go see the Lion King Musical in NY. George and I were joking this morning that one day she's just going to present us with a completed itinerary for a trip to NY. Transportation? check! Tickets? check! She'll have used my credit card and booked everything out for us!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdwgirl03 View Post
Great update! AK is my second favorite park.

We all get a kick out of that line of Stacy's on resort TV too...in fact, when we were riding it my dad had to go and repeat it when we got to that part.

Good to hear we're not the only ones!

I remember seeing FOTLK on our first trip to AK and then we didn't see it for a long time. I have a newfound appreciation for that show...it's great isn't it?!
Love it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirandag819 View Post
Great updates! You all got so much more done that day at AK then we did the same day.... I really wanted to see both shows and we didn't see either of them. I would have totally freaked out loosing 1 child, I can't imagine how you held it together when it happened a 2nd time.

Ah but you guys saw moving animals on your safari! You'll definately have to see them next time you go. Next time!

LOL! Glad you didn't have to bring 500 bunnies home.

Yeah I don't know what happened with RFC, but I swear on that day they were taking the dining plan....we had Laundry's giftcards for our bill, but they were asking about Dining Plan and I heard numerous people tell them they were on the dining plan. Did they just do that for free dining or what?
Hmmmm, maybe they were just warning people ahead of time they're not thru the DDP. I'll try another booking next time. It was loud when we walked thru but it looks so much fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendy3 View Post
Joining your fan club. What a great trip report so far!! Awaiting the next installment
Thanks!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: