Ths DIS is a great place to ask Orlando Stroller rental questions and share tips.
Orlando Stroller Rentals is your #1 place to rent a high-end stroller to use during your family vaction to the Orlando area.  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Families
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-02-2009, 02:04 PM   #1
PrncessA
DIS Veteran

Kids' Tie Dye Mickey Shirt PARTY!!

That's right!! That's what my kids had today. Also known as.... "Found the tie dye kit mom was going to use today, lets tie dye our floor and Lorelai Party!"

DH says they were in their room for less than 5 minutes before he noticed they were too quite.... and voila after MUCH oxi-clean there is a black stain the size about 3' by 3'. Thank goodness we were planning on new carpet. I had no idea there was any amount of liquid in the tie-dye bottles, i thought it was all powder that I needed to mix. There was only 3 bottles.

I bought a new kit and looked and it is a tablespoon at most of liquid. Well let me tell you that is ALOT of dye to clean up. They also got one wall and Lorelai. She was completely busted! He may be older but she is the troublemaker. Both of her legs were covered COMPLETELY and her hands. DS was only slightly colored. Most of it came off with baby wash....

Oh the joys of kids.
PrncessA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 02:19 PM   #2
PolyndianPrincessJes
Alias: TotalSnowWhite
I'm a Snapfish/Shutterfly/Winkflash addict
Yes, you totally can do that, and I do!!!

That's almost as good as my niece's manicure party. She was two, and her older sister, 13, was supposed to be watching her while I put my nephew, also two, down for a nap. Well, I came out, and her hands were covered in nail polish (only a teeny bit actually made it onto her nails), as was her hair, her clothes, a blanket and the carpet. Luckily DS4 isn't into nail polish.
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-02-2009, 02:24 PM   #3
ireland_nicole
No brainer- the fairy wins it
Personally, I'm an on site girl

ugh, sorry. That sounds like the easter egg dye party at my house; or the dog grooming party (my poor spaniels coat still hasn't grown out right) or the lets dump all of mommy's makeup, bubblebath and perfume party, or the shaving cream party, or the....

Holy cow, my kids get into an awful lot of trouble
Old 09-02-2009, 02:31 PM   #4
PrncessA
DIS Veteran

LOL, I know. This comes only days after Ethan decided he wanted to be like Mommy and Loreali and paited his feet with nail polish. I do have to give the kid credit, he got quite a bit on it nails. And only a couple months after they drew "roads" with permant markers on their floor. That was when we decieded new carpet was coming. Glad we hadn't comitted to it yet.
PrncessA is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: