Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-31-2009, 04:44 PM   #10
bumbershoot
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brady's Mom View Post
Unfortunately, Space is my almost 5's absolute "most favorite ride EVER" and I won't be letting him ride it that day. Toooo scary with the ghosties and ghoulies - I don't want to be up with nightmares in a hotel room!

There is a little disappointment going around our house because of Space. But, my 7 yr old is HOPING to be tall enough for Screamin'. He keeps eating his vegetables to get taller.
Aw, poor 5 year old. I haven't felt that we were lucky b/c E won't ride it, but now I do. When the disney site gives a warning that it's not for the little ones...I'm paying attention.

Go 7 year old, go 7 year old! Black beans seem to help too. (though it's best not to think of what black beans and broccoli, E's fave eating to get big foods, do to his system, though)

Well, we're in self-imposed quarantine. Hubby comes home from a foreign country, and today:

Robert is coughing and sneezing with a bit of a fever.

Eamon is a bit achey with a headache and a fever. Some upper tummy upset early this AM.

Molly just feels OFF, and a bit hot, but is, so far, the healthiest of the 3 (reminds me, where's my vitamin C powder?)

Robert stayed home. His co-workers would NOT appreciate him coming in sounding like that. (though I personally would blame the YMCA pool germs, from Saturday, more than what he was exposed to out of the country) The two of them are playing low-key, non-violent computer videogames on the couch.

Interestingly, we've ALWAYS noticed (and we've read about the phenomenon elsewhere as well) that after E has a fever, he grows/changes in some way. So here he is, having a fever, and he's doing better at this v'game than he has EVER done before. Interesting.

As usual, I'm going to refer to whatever it is that we have (and we likely won't go be diagnosed unless it hits me and smashes my lungs and causes me to need help...those guys in my house are excellent at battling bugs b/c they don't have my "challenged" lungs) as the plague. Sigh. Silly plague.

But at least we have the plague now, and not in October!

Oh hey, look at that! E's up and dancing with the Backyardigans' song about "we're knights that's right". He must be feeling a little better! Yay!

DLR '05-'09 found within this link
DLR 7,9,12 2012 Universal Feb '12 DLR Dec '11 and Feb '12

Made weight goal 1yr8m8days after starting...currently working to maintain 85 lb loss thanks to Weight Watchers!
bumbershoot is online now   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: