Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-19-2009, 09:27 AM   #21
snookie5605
Mouseketeer

Day 4 cont again.....

Chynna got the coffee rubbed Kansas City steak with the cream cheese mashed potatoes. We all tasted those and they were delicious and Chynna loved her steak. She said the coffee rub was really good with it.

I got the sautéed gnocchis. Now you have to know me to know that gnocchis are the only food I will get if they are on any menu. I absolutely love them. Whether it’s the Italian in me I don’t know. But I can’t get enough of them. These were so gross I cant even explain. I think maybe it was the pesto sauce because it had a lot of herbs in it. Too many I think. But here is a picture.

Now for dessert, Mike got the Chocolate Moose, which he really liked

I got the coconut sorbet, which was out of this world!

Chynna got some sugar free thing. I forgot to take a picture of it, but I think she liked it. All in all, this place was really good. The OOP cost was $140.35 plus tip. But with the dining plan, it was 3 credits total. After dinner, I think we were all a little giddy because when we left the restaurant; Chynna and Mike started skipping their way through the park. We were all laughing so hard, that we almost peed our pants. Chynna even had to go to the bathroom because she was laughing so hard. We walked through the park and they were still being hysterical. Then I don’t know why, but Mike got this idea to walk really fast in front of everyone, I think because people were walking really slow. Well he didn’t just walk fast, he was like speed walking. He even pushed his way through the little thing when you leave and he completely disappeared. Me and Chynna couldn’t even walk because he looked so funny walking like this, we started laughing and again, almost peed ourselves! So yeah I think we were just being goofy because it was such a long day. We finally got home and went to bed because the next day was supposed to be Typhoon Lagoon!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: