Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-13-2009, 07:46 PM   #11
PracPerfPatricia
DIS Veteran

Living in Pa-I am familiar with Hershey Park-it's actually quite nice-not Disney-but quite nice for a regional park...The Frog Hopper...hmmm....cute ride but methinks that Heckle is going having some explaining to do to Jeckle...

You've been to Edinburgh...?-I've never been to Scotland but have been to London-actually the first time on my honeymoon...and Southern England...I'd love to go to Scotland and actually I would try the haggis at least once to see what I thought-you could always wash it down with a nice red wine or a Scotch if necessary... BTW...what is a neep?

I think your plans look good-and I also think having a "flex" day is a great idea...I envy the Halloween party-you'll have to write a review of it-we've done the Christmas party and I've been dying to do the Halloween party-maybe next year for DD's 16th in October...

I have ressies at many of the same places...Jiko, Boma, and Sanaa for lunch our last day. O'hana is a fun breakfast -I hope it works out for you...if not you have Kona at a possibility for lunch-there is no Lilo and Stitch-but they do a nice lunch...

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: