Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Reviews
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-12-2009, 09:41 PM   #1
amandelba
Mouseketeer

For anytime is food time ... Pooh time. Update 1/30 - Chef Mickey's #214

Hello everyone and welcome to my DxDDP dining report. First, a little bit about your guide on this culinary tour through the most magical place on earth and the rest of the cast of characters. Let me start by saying I am soooooooooooo not a message board person, that is except for the DIS. I have enjoyed all of your reviews and have gotten so much valuable information here that I decided to return the favor. This is my first attempt at writing a dining report, so please be gentle.

I am 35 years old and the proud father of two beautiful twin girls. I am a pretty adventurous eater and I love to try new foods. I enjoy appetizers and also love a good breakfast.

DW (36) aka LJCrochet is a chocoholic, pure and simple. If it were up to her, she'd skip straight to desert (after some bread and butter, of course). Though not an adventurous eater, she has become much more daring over the years.

DD1 (4) who we'll call Ariel takes after her Mommy when it comes to food. She could live on bread and chocolate.

DD2 (4) referred to herein as Aurora has become quite a carnivore and has a new found appreciation for ribs. She's looking forward to Whispering Canyon and Hoop de Doo Review.

Grandma (my Mom) will be joining us on this trip, let's call her Mrs. Potts. She's been weight watchers for a while now and has been doing quite well. She is a bit apprehensive about the DxDDP and is most looking forward to the healthy choices that Disney has to offer. Today's sustainable fish perhaps?

So, watch your head and step, and take small children by the hand as you prepare to have your senses stimulated by our taste of the cuisine of WDW with lots of pictures (hopefully). Our bags are packed (almost) and we'll soon be off to the World.

Sanaa
Whispering Canyon Café
Boma
Animal Kingdom Snacks
Jiko
Goofy's Candy Co
Norway
Epcot Snacks
Biergarten
Cape May Café
Sci-Fi
Tutto Italia
Crystal Palace
Snack credits
Narcoosee
Cinderella’s Royal Table
Snack credits
Le Cellier
'Ohana
Hoop de Doo Revue
Kona Cafe
Chefs de France
Artist Point
Chef Mickey's

1988: Offsite at a Best Western 1989: Carribbean Beach 1993: Offsite at a Ramada 1996: Offsite at Comfort Suites 2000: All-Star Sports 2003: Offsite at Sheraton 2005: Pop Century 2006: All-Star Music Family Suites 2007: All-Star Music Family Suites March 2008: Offsite Hilton Grand Vacation Club October 2008: Port Orleans - French Quarter December 2008: SSR August 2009: AKV/BLT October 2009: OKW Jan 2010: Disney Magic - Eastern Caribbean June 2010: AKV Concierge May 2011: HHI Feb 2012: BCV June 2012: HHI August 2012: WLV/THV December 2013: SSR August/September 2014: BWV/VGF
Read my dining report @ For anytime is food time when you set your clock on Pooh time. A LIVE DxDDP Trip Report.

Last edited by amandelba; 01-30-2010 at 08:13 PM. Reason: Updates

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: