Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California)
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 08-09-2009, 07:09 PM   #106
sahbushka
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by stacielee View Post
The thought of some of you ladies not going makes me sad, too! So we're just not going to talk about it and you're all going. PERIOD!! How's that for MOM-talk??

!
Works for me. In reality the only thing that will keep me from going is if they actually say to me "if you go on this trip you will not have a job to come back to". Barring that, I will be there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBlackRaincloud View Post
Sarah, I so hope you can come! I am looking so forward to seeing you and everyone else in Feb. *fingersinears* I'm not listening! I'm not listening!

I'm doing good, completely back to normal except for these headaches.

Also, as far as Club 33 goes, I really want to do the HOB if you all do that. I really need to think about what we are going to do. Saturday's lunch is open, but it's after the SH and I'm not sure we'd all feel like having a 'fancier' lunch after running around like that. So, I don't know. We could look at dinner also. It's a little dressier, and does not have the awesome desert buffet (not to mention the lobster on the regular buffet! yum!). So, I'll wait until everyone is picked. I'm going to start the contest this week sometime. It's not going to be trivia this year though, I just don't think I can come up with another one of those!

Talk with you all later.
Thanks, I am looking forward to seeing you again too! I hope your headaches are gone soon! What about Monday lunch for Club 33?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkermell View Post
Ok. now I have something cute to share.

Yesterday was my birthday and Dave bought me an AP for my present.

I want to share a note that he attached to my pass.

Tinkermell,

Hope you enjoy your Disney pass. I didn't need to get one, because I get to Tinker with Mel.

Love, Dave

I laughed and laughed. I love that man!!
That's wonderful! What a great guy! And happy birthday!

Quote:
Thanks for all of your well wishes!!

At my Birthday get together with my family today, I recieved another special present from my oldest DD Becky. It was a picture frame with an ultrasound of a baby. Yep...........she and Nick her DH announced to us all that they are expecting a baby in April!!

I am blessed.
Congrats! How wonderful! I hope the pregnancy goes smoothly for her!

Hey all, I am at work again...woo hoo. Ds is going to a sleep over at his cousins house tonight. This is the cousin whose family is joining ours for the september disney trip. They always have such a great time together! And it works out well since I have to work a double tomorrow...he will at least be occupied for the morning!

I got a lot done at the house today before I left for work. I organized the kids toys and my ds's books and I went through Kiera's clothes and took out the things that are now too small

Sarah

Old 08-09-2009, 07:32 PM   #107
BillyFan
My white-trashiest chefy moment ever
I, for one have had a Billy Hill Buzz more once
And thanks so much for warming up the boyfriend for us

Quote:
Ok. now I have something cute to share.

Yesterday was my birthday and Dave bought me an AP for my present.

I want to share a note that he attached to my pass.

Tinkermell,

Hope you enjoy your Disney pass. I didn't need to get one, because I get to Tinker with Mel.

Love, Dave

I laughed and laughed. I love that man!!
Happy Birthday, Mel!! I'm sorry I missed it yesterday. And what a great gift from your hubby!

Quote:

At my Birthday get together with my family today, I recieved another special present from my oldest DD Becky. It was a picture frame with an ultrasound of a baby. Yep...........she and Nick her DH announced to us all that they are expecting a baby in April!!

I am blessed.
Double congrats!!!

I'm beat today, counting down the hours until I can go to bed. I catered a bridal shower that I was also a guest at, so I had to do all the work, plus I had to be "done-up" for the party. Luckily Marty is BBQing up a couple steaks right now, just letting me chill. I think I'll keep him!

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-09-2009, 07:51 PM   #108
sahbushka
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyFan View Post
I'm beat today, counting down the hours until I can go to bed. I catered a bridal shower that I was also a guest at, so I had to do all the work, plus I had to be "done-up" for the party. Luckily Marty is BBQing up a couple steaks right now, just letting me chill. I think I'll keep him!
Sounds like a plan!

Old 08-09-2009, 07:56 PM   #109
KerTggr
DIS Veteran

Quote:

I am blessed.
That is an awesome way to find out. Happy Birthday & congrats!

Quote:
That's nice of him.
Old 08-09-2009, 09:01 PM   #110
tinkermell
Th boards are going nuts!
Beware of the stalkers

Quote:
Originally Posted by sahbushka View Post
Works for me. In reality the only thing that will keep me from going is if they actually say to me "if you go on this trip you will not have a job to come back to". Barring that, I will be there!

Thanks, I am looking forward to seeing you again too! I hope your headaches are gone soon! What about Monday lunch for Club 33?

That's wonderful! What a great guy! And happy birthday!

Congrats! How wonderful! I hope the pregnancy goes smoothly for her!

Hey all, I am at work again...woo hoo. Ds is going to a sleep over at his cousins house tonight. This is the cousin whose family is joining ours for the september disney trip. They always have such a great time together! And it works out well since I have to work a double tomorrow...he will at least be occupied for the morning!

I got a lot done at the house today before I left for work. I organized the kids toys and my ds's books and I went through Kiera's clothes and took out the things that are now too small

Sarah
Thankyou
Sarah!! And you are one busy lady!

Quote:
Happy Birthday, Mel!! I'm sorry I missed it yesterday. And what a great gift from your hubby!

Double congrats!!!

Thankyou too!

Marty does sound like a keeper too!
Old 08-09-2009, 09:02 PM   #111
tinkermell
Th boards are going nuts!
Beware of the stalkers

Quote:
Originally Posted by KerTggr View Post
That is an awesome way to find out. Happy Birthday & congrats!

That's nice of him.
Thanks Kerry!
Old 08-09-2009, 10:13 PM   #112
fairykin

i say all kinds of monKey things
i just went *FaFiNkA~CLeeeeeeeeeeK*

Love and Light for Everyone
Old 08-09-2009, 10:18 PM   #113
BC Disney Lover
Diva Prankster

Quote:

I am blessed.
Congrats! What a sweet way to announce their news!

Quote:

Sarah
I love your daughters name, we have a Keira too!
Old 08-10-2009, 12:34 AM   #114
21yankees
I want to move into Disneyland!

Congrats Mel!

steph

AKA Cynical Dwarf
Old 08-10-2009, 09:21 AM   #115
fairykin

i say all kinds of monKey things
i just went *FaFiNkA~CLeeeeeeeeeeK*

Good Morning Everyone... it's a new week! And i hope it holds only good things for each of you

CheryL... thanks for being You to me.

Melody... that's just the bestest birthday present ever! You can later tell your grandbaby that "you were my birthday present"! i really appreciate you helping me out. i'm blessed with my friends.

Sarah... pixie dust to keep you doing all the stuff you do daily. Hang in there!

Steph... how are you doing? When is the procedure?

KerrTggrrr.. Yeahhhhhh..You are BaCk!!! You were missed. In fact I even asked Donna about you a couple of months ago.

Beth..i was thinking of the happy memories your kids will have of there always being something sweet in the house from your baking.

Linda... and speaking of baking... where is my piece of this most delicious pineapple upside down cake you made?

Hey were is Miss Theresa?

Hye N Bye to Becci

Heather... we are working on the scavenger hunt...prizes are nearly completed and they are Good Ones this year since we've had time to plan. As soon as we know the time, they will post it. i'm leaving that to Melody, CheryL and Wendy to decide.

Tina... baby showers are fun.. i bet you looKed reaL purTy!
Old 08-10-2009, 09:27 AM   #116
prettyprincessbelle
I'm just excited for the BBQ! Yum YUM!
Pots and pans? Seriously?!

Oh Melody congrats on your new grandbaby!! What a wonderful birthday present!!

Morning, girls!
Old 08-10-2009, 10:08 AM   #117
Zoemakes5
Support me in my Disney mania
Still likes pennies more than quarters
Had to pop SOMETHING

Hi all! I'm in MN now. Having a great time with friends. Still looking online for jobs. I've been having a terrible time getting disboards to load, so I haven't been on. There's probably no way to be able to catch up at this point. I've been able to get to facebook, though, so you can catch me there, if you fb.
Hope everyone is doing well. Can't wait for the sept. and oct mini meets. I'll be there 9/8 for Ethan's bday, but it will be a quick evening trip after his first day of school so we can get his new annual pass using his bday voucher.
Old 08-10-2009, 10:21 AM   #118
katieandmattsmom
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lulubelle View Post
Yes, I agree with everything you said.

Bridgette - is your internet fixed yet? I miss you on the boards, girl!

Have we heard from Katie&MattsMom? (I'm so sorry I forgot her real name). I hope she is ok after her surgery.
Hi everybody! Well my surgery isn't until tomorrow at 6am. As my family says I will be having a full remodel! Haven't been able to get on the board lately been tooo busy! Trying to get everything done before I can't lift more than 10 lbs for 3 months. We are going school shopping today and getting pedicures. I am on a lovely clear liquid diet today (ok I snuck 1 diet coke in this morning) and get to do all that lower prep stuff tonight. Will try to jump on again before bed. My daughter isn't handling it to well, she's 15 and a little emotional. Well I'm hoping to have more time on the boards after I get home from the hospital!

Patty
Old 08-10-2009, 10:29 AM   #119
mommaU4

The one who started it - DIS ladies do DLR
Well, I never said I wasn't insane. I just don't want them thinking that

Quote:
Originally Posted by toocherie View Post
So much for my "no bread" life.
Eek!!! A life without bread is no life at all.

Quote:

I am blessed.
Awww Melody, that's wonderful news.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cccdisney View Post
Heather - or any of my other many FB friends - can you please let me know on Facebook when you start the contest for Club 33.
I'm sure we will. I love all the updates from you on FB. Glad to hear it's all going well with Jack and Oakley.

Quote:
I don't know how you do it. Working so much.

Quote:
Wow. I also don't know how you do it! And I think Marty's a definite keeper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairykin View Post
Heather... we are working on the scavenger hunt...prizes are nearly completed and they are Good Ones this year since we've had time to plan. As soon as we know the time, they will post it. i'm leaving that to Melody, CheryL and Wendy to decide.
Thank you to all of you for all your hard work and planning on the hunt. It's going to be so awesome. I know it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by katieandmattsmom View Post
Hi everybody! Well my surgery isn't until tomorrow at 6am.
We'll be thinking of you Patty! I hope it all goes smoothly and your recovery is quick. Take care and update us when you can.
Old 08-10-2009, 10:30 AM   #120
mommaU4

The one who started it - DIS ladies do DLR
Well, I never said I wasn't insane. I just don't want them thinking that

Good morning ladies!!! Happy Monday to you all.

I cannot believe in just two short weeks from today the kids will be back in school. Boooooo!! I am dreading that. Oh well.

Have a good day everyone. Talk to you later.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: