Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Rumors and News
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-08-2009, 02:45 PM   #1
Dizzy over Disney
Mouseketeer

Disney World Dining Booking Window Moves to 180 Days

Disney World Dining Booking Window Moves to 180 Days

Posted: 07 Aug 2009 05:05 PM PDT

Starting October 27, 2009, Walt Disney World will move the booking window for Advanced Dining Reservations to 180 days, from the current 90 days. Walt Disney World resort guests will be able to book all dining reservations 180 days in advance of the day they check in, up to 10 days at a time. Non-Disney World Resort guest can make dining reservations 180 days in advance of their dining date.

Currently, some popular restaurants such as Le Cellier and Cinderella’s Royal Table are nearly impossible to find, even calling first thing 90 days in advance. This move should allow those who plan well in advance plenty of opportunity to book the reservations they want.

Starting on October 27, 2009, guests will be able to book dining reservations up until April 25, 2010.

Rumor is that at the time of the change, all dining reservations will require a credit card guarantee. No official announcement has been made, I will update this post if/when that change is announced.

November 2010 - Animal Kingdom Lodge -
November 2009 - Animal Kingdom Lodge -
November 2008 - Carribean Beach Resort
February 2008 - Pop Century
Dizzy over Disney is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: