Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California)
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2009, 12:04 AM   #31
Stacerita
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lulubelle View Post
Speaking of, the pizza party was one of my favorite things of the whole weekend (as was the tiara wearing, girl bonding experience at PFF). I simply cannot wait to see what the Diva planning committee has up their sleeves for us this year!
Don't put too much pressure on us. I would hate to disappoint anyone if its a let down.

Inappropriate graphics will be deleted from signatures.
Please remember this is a family-friendly site
Old 08-08-2009, 12:13 AM   #32
disney-super-mom
I make a mean pot of Jazz Kitchen gumbo
BRING ME ANOTHER DIET

Quote:
As horrible as that dining experience was, there were others more horrifying. Like the flicking toe/toenail pieces at the pizza party when my dear Breezy was trying to befriend a newbie. She was a trooper, my girl was, and unfortunately she regretted her attempts at trying to be so kind. As they say - Live and learn, it all turned out ok!

Speaking of, the pizza party was one of my favorite things of the whole weekend (as was the tiara wearing, girl bonding experience at PFF). I simply cannot wait to see what the Diva planning committee has up their sleeves for us this year!
That happened to Breezy at the pizza party too??!! I had no idea. I thought I was the only lucky one to experience the flicking of the toenail pieces!

I also loved the pizza party (despite the toenail flicking). It was also one of my favorite things during the entire trip. And the scavenger hunt was a lot of fun too.....tiring but a lot of fun.
Register to remove

Old 08-08-2009, 12:17 AM   #33
lulubelle
I am Miss Klutz Woman
We could seriously have a Pirate Party in there!
As far as pants go, we were not allowed to wear them

Quote:
Originally Posted by disney-super-mom View Post
That happened to Breezy at the pizza party too??!! I had no idea. I thought I was the only lucky one to experience the flicking of the toenail pieces!

I also loved the pizza party (despite the toenail flicking). It was also one of my favorite things during the entire trip. And the scavenger hunt was a lot of fun too.....tiring but a lot of fun.
Holy Moly, Capri!

Yes, the SH was a highlight, too. I am sure we will have just as much (or more) fun in 2010. I just wish the trip was closer. The waiting is killin' me!

DH~You will forever be in my heart
Old 08-08-2009, 12:28 AM   #34
disney-inspired

Disney on the brain 24/7/365!
*grumble* stupid cm *grumble*

Quote:
As horrible as that dining experience was, there were others more horrifying. Like the flicking toe/toenail pieces at the pizza party when my dear Breezy was trying to befriend a newbie. She was a trooper, my girl was, and unfortunately she regretted her attempts at trying to be so kind. As they say - Live and learn, it all turned out ok!

Quote:

EWWWWW, that really grossed me out. I was like dry heaving when I saw it.

But the pizza party was REALLY fun and I can't wait until next year!

Geez, I'm off the computer for a couple of days and there is already a new thread!
Old 08-08-2009, 12:29 AM   #35
disney-super-mom
BRING ME ANOTHER DIET

Quote:
Holy Moly, Capri!
Yep, I'm sure some of the Divas who I told about it when we were there remembers what happened to me......first I experienced the big, neverending hug.....then the explanation of nervous habits associated with certain conditions.....then the removal of the flipflop from a black-bottomed foot.....and then the picking and flying of the toenail......and then the statement from you know who, "See, there goes another piece!"

Ahh, memories.
Old 08-08-2009, 12:31 AM   #36
Stacerita
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Yep, I'm sure some of the Divas who I told about it when we were there remembers what happened to me......first I experienced the big, neverending hug.....then the explanation of nervous habits associated with certain conditions.....then the removal of the flipflop from a black-bottomed foot.....and then the picking and flying of the toenail......and then the statement from you know who, "See, there goes another piece!"

Ahh, memories.

Old 08-08-2009, 12:36 AM   #37
jordansmomma
DebbieLouWho WendyLouWho's sister
I would so be in...but I am not climbing on top
The cheap & free ones are not that bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacerita View Post
Have to agree with Amy Sue.....the experience on our end of the table was quite different than yours. ACK! I so don't like my food handled.

I have no probs going back there though. As a matter of fact, Ive been back twice since the trip. Its a much different time when you go with people who have manners and shower. Just sayin.

Add more to the Diva Las Vegas trip report, and added tons of pics.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenbillabong View Post
Truthfully, I wanted to get away from her - remember, I was the one who met her first and was waiting outside for some time before everyone else arrived I was soooo ready for a break! I don't think anyone quite knew what to expect. She was actually the very first Diva who I met............... I was skeered!

OK - I'll be in to get you a drink too....... Let me know what you be havin' (and I don't mean the fake stuff on FB )

I didn't even see that - that's so yuck about the food handling. I agree though, it will be much different (and WAY better) next time I personally was happy to see that not everyone was going to be like the first person I met

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Ahh, memories.

All I can say is I am sorry for those of you who had this encounter. I am glad i missed it. Although I was there when a Tracey was almost hit by a fly by scooter. Some peeps should need a license to drive those things.
Old 08-08-2009, 12:58 AM   #38
Stacerita
DIS Veteran

Still haven't eaten dinner yet, and all I can think about is a Corn Dog on Main St.

Old 08-08-2009, 01:06 AM   #39
Queenbillabong
Second to the right and straight on til morning
Just like melted butter
We may need a table by the loo

Oooh, I REALLY want to do the PFF again (well, first time for me!!) this upcoming trip!!! My friend Donna and I totally missed it because of dang Peter Pan We had our tiaras ready to go and everything, then the freakin ride breaks down JUST as we were next up to get on board............

Note to self....... Do not stop for Peter Pan ride on the way to Princess Fantasy Faire, do not do it!!
Old 08-08-2009, 01:06 AM   #40
disney-super-mom
BRING ME ANOTHER DIET

Quote:
Still haven't eaten dinner yet, and all I can think about is a Corn Dog on Main St.
OMGosh, I love those corn dogs, and the one's you can get at the Red Wagon are my son Ryan's favorite in the world! Only about three weeks left before we can eat them for real!
Old 08-08-2009, 01:08 AM   #41
disney-super-mom
BRING ME ANOTHER DIET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenbillabong View Post
Oooh, I REALLY want to do the PFF again (well, first time for me!!) this upcoming trip!!! My friend Donna and I totally missed it because of dang Peter Pan We had our tiaras ready to go and everything, then the freakin ride breaks down JUST as we were next up to get on board............

Note to self....... Do not stop for Peter Pan ride on the way to Princess Fantasy Faire, do not do it!!
PFF was so much fun. Plus, it just makes a darn good group picture. I really hope we get to do that again.
Old 08-08-2009, 01:13 AM   #42
lulubelle
I am Miss Klutz Woman

That and a group breakfast. I guess the character one's are out since they are so expensive - or is there a group interested in Minnie's? Maybe we can eat somewhere else for breakfast one day? The hard part is not running like mad women getting FP's and taking advantage of short lines before 10 am!

Old 08-08-2009, 01:15 AM   #43
lulubelle
I am Miss Klutz Woman

Quote:
Good Lord woman, I am going to bed in 30 minutes or so. Is it because you work second shift, so are used to staying up late? By Friday night, I am so tired. I peter out early. Of course, I AM OLD!

Please eat something Stacie. Preferably something yummy.

Old 08-08-2009, 01:15 AM   #44
disney-super-mom
BRING ME ANOTHER DIET

Quote:
That and a group breakfast. I guess the character one's are out since they are so expensive - or is there a group interested in Minnie's? Maybe we can eat somewhere else for breakfast one day? The hard part is not running like mad women getting FP's and taking advantage of short lines before 10 am!
Minnie's would be good, or some of the girls have mentioned some kind of Sunday brunch at the House of Blues, which sounds really good too.
Old 08-08-2009, 01:19 AM   #45
lulubelle
I am Miss Klutz Woman

RIGHT - the HOB gospel breakfast!
One group is doing the Segway and another could do a breakfast. We might have to take a vote on that to see how many are interested. Great reminder, Capri!

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: