Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California)
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-06-2009, 10:17 PM   #3631
tinkermell
Th boards are going nuts!
Beware of the stalkers

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommaU4 View Post
Don't you hate when you go on a thread and ask a direct question and it's totally ignored?? So freakin rude. Now I remember why I stay away from other threads and stick with our nice one.

I'm pooped. Long day here. I think I'm gonna go chill, maybe work on my farm. lol Have a good evening ladies. Talk to you tomorrow.
Where is it? I'll answer if I can.
Old 08-06-2009, 11:10 PM   #3632
fairykin

i say all kinds of monKey things
i just went *FaFiNkA~CLeeeeeeeeeeK*

What a very long day. I am so tired.

Beth... remember the separate thread that was made to vote on the character meal? I posted early on that one we didn't go to the character buffets because of the problem my mom has with her esophagus. That's why last year go to the meals.
Anyhoo, I posted on that voting thread that we were going to eat at Napa Rose, as my mom could get soup and we could share a entree.
Well i'm going to sleepytown.
Goodnight my friends
Register to remove

Old 08-06-2009, 11:39 PM   #3633
lulubelle
I am Miss Klutz Woman
We could seriously have a Pirate Party in there!
As far as pants go, we were not allowed to wear them

I remember, Dawn. Any mention of NR always perks up my ears. We have so many threads and trips going on, we just have to try to keep track of it. It all works out.

Sorry you were dissed on a thread Beth. Un-bee-lieve-able! I think maybe people just don't check back after posting

Night ladies, thank goodness tomorrow is Friday!
I am exhausted.

DH~You will forever be in my heart
lulubelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 12:39 AM   #3634
cheshiregirl

Prayers do work
Maseca!

Just wanted to chime in my 2 cents...

No tours for me this time, just lots and lots of rides and hanging out with the other Divas. I am totally with Mel--everything but the swinging gondolas of death. But there are also no teacups for me--spinny rides and I do NOT get along.

As for the dinner I would much rather go to Napa Rose than Goofy's. IMHO Goofy's is okay, but if I can have NR instead there is no competition!
Old 08-07-2009, 12:46 AM   #3635
disney-super-mom
I make a mean pot of Jazz Kitchen gumbo
BRING ME ANOTHER DIET

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkermell View Post
Now give me the ToT anytime. I absolutely love that ride. And the one at DCA, isn't as bad as WDW's. So Capri, I will hold your hand. And no liquor please...........that would not be a pretty picture, if it decided to come back to haunt you, and me holding your hand!!
Oh, yuck, you are right. That would NOT make a good picture. Well, it would make a good picture, but a bad experience.

Okay then, how about a celebratory toast after I ride the TOT again.....if I ride it again.
Old 08-07-2009, 01:47 AM   #3636
jordansmomma
DebbieLouWho WendyLouWho's sister
I would so be in...but I am not climbing on top
The cheap & free ones are not that bad

Quote:
Deb, you are being a very wise and loving Mom.

We will miss seeing you too.
Thanks. But crap I get to suffer. Oh well, Laramie & I might make a quick trip to Vegas that week instead. Through our timeshare we are able to rent points for 4.8 cents a point. So Hopefully my school schedule and work schedule will work out that we can make a quick getaway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disney-super-mom View Post
Oh, yuck, you are right. That would NOT make a good picture. Well, it would make a good picture, but a bad experience.

Okay then, how about a celebratory toast after I ride the TOT again.....if I ride it again.
Yep, a drink after would be much better!!
jordansmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 09:34 AM   #3637
prettyprincessbelle
I'm just excited for the BBQ! Yum YUM!
Pots and pans? Seriously?!

Good morning girls. I need to read back what I missed. I have no internet at my house right now, until hopefully tonight, so I've been secretly checking the Dis at work.

Tonight, Bridgette and I have a dinner date. I'm so excited!

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!
Old 08-07-2009, 10:10 AM   #3638
fairykin

Courtney... You and Bridgette have a super great time!

Has anyone heard from katie and matt's mom? she posted where she was having surgery, i hope she's alright.

Debra.. big hugs... when it's tough being the parent.. sometimes i would tell my husband.. i need a mommy!

Melody.. so on your camping trip your family had 5 tents all set up together! wow that sounds like such a great time.

Jane... it's good to see you!

Miss Linda.. what are you going to do this weekend?
Old 08-07-2009, 11:05 AM   #3639
tinkermell
Th boards are going nuts!
Beware of the stalkers

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairykin View Post
What a very long day. I am so tired.

Beth... remember the separate thread that was made to vote on the character meal? I posted early on that one we didn't go to the character buffets because of the problem my mom has with her esophagus. That's why last year go to the meals.
Anyhoo, I posted on that voting thread that we were going to eat at Napa Rose, as my mom could get soup and we could share a entree.
Well i'm going to sleepytown.
Goodnight my friends
I remember, cuz I'm going with you!! Woo hoo!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lulubelle View Post
I am exhausted.
Linda, hope you had a good night's rest!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheshiregirl View Post
Just wanted to chime in my 2 cents...

No tours for me this time, just lots and lots of rides and hanging out with the other Divas. I am totally with Mel--everything but the swinging gondolas of death. But there are also no teacups for me--spinny rides and I do NOT get along.
Actually, I don't like the tea-cups anymore either. And the last time I went on Mulholland Madness, was not good. Man it is the pits getting old. I used to love those rides, and couldn't get enough!

Quote:
Originally Posted by disney-super-mom View Post

You will, you will, you will!! Hows about that for peer pressure. See I can give it back!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordansmomma View Post
Yep, a drink after would be much better!!
Yeah..........we can alll go back to the Cove Bar and cheer Capri, and whoever else is a ToT ride weenie!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettyprincessbelle View Post

Have a good time!! I hope she is feeling better!

Quote:

Has anyone heard from katie and matt's mom? she posted where she was having surgery, i hope she's alright.
I wonder too?
Old 08-07-2009, 11:50 AM   #3640
mommaU4

The one who started it - DIS ladies do DLR
Well, I never said I wasn't insane. I just don't want them thinking that

Quote:
Oh yeah, that does ring a bell. Aww, it must be a challenge for your mom. I'm sure she'll love Napa Rose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheshiregirl View Post

As for the dinner I would much rather go to Napa Rose than Goofy's. IMHO Goofy's is okay, but if I can have NR instead there is no competition!
Well, should we change Goofy's to Napa Rose?
This year, I am not in planning mode. Seriously. I am along for the ride so whatever everyone else wants to do, is fine by me. Like others have said, I just want to go, hang out, ride some rides, eat some yummy food and just have fun with everyone. Goofy's or Napa Rose. Makes no difference to me. Just tell me what to put up on the front page and I will do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordansmomma View Post
Thanks. But crap I get to suffer. Oh well, Laramie & I might make a quick trip to Vegas that week instead. Through our timeshare we are able to rent points for 4.8 cents a point. So Hopefully my school schedule and work schedule will work out that we can make a quick getaway.
That would be a nice get away for the two of you! I hope it works out.

Quote:
Where is it? I'll answer if I can.
Aww, thanks. It's ok. It was a thread on the Budget board about saving money and someone mentioned Oriental Trading for cheap party supplies, and I asked about returning items to them, and no one answered. No biggie I guess.

Quote:
Have fun!! Jane and I are meeting up on Sunday for dinner and a show. Where are you two going to eat?

Quote:
I don't know about the surgery, but she posted on Wednesday on the Nov Vegas trip thread that she was going to try to make it on that trip. I too hope she is doing ok.

Quote:
Yeah..........we can alll go back to the Cove Bar and cheer Capri, and whoever else is a ToT ride weenie!!
I want to go to Cove Bar! I loved it there. Last time was the first time I'd ever been. Prior to that, I didn't even know it was there! lol

TGIF ladies!!! Hope you all have a great day. I've got stuff to do around the house, including mountains of laundry. But, what else is new. lol I'll chat with you later.
Anyone doing anything exciting this weekend??
Old 08-07-2009, 12:14 PM   #3641
BillyFan
My white-trashiest chefy moment ever
I, for one have had a Billy Hill Buzz more once
And thanks so much for warming up the boyfriend for us

Good morning gals!

Beth--I used to order from OTC quite a bit, but I never returned anything, so I can't answer your question. But I can say that their quality is not top notch. We would use them for "disposable" party stuff, etc.

I've got a big weekend today! Two picnic baskets for a County Parks account we have, andthen a bridal shower on Sunday. So no rest for me until Monday!

Quote:
Good morning girls. I need to read back what I missed. I have no internet at my house right now, until hopefully tonight, so I've been secretly checking the Dis at work.

Hi Courtney! Have a great time with Bridgette, and tell her hi!

And Cheryl---Guess who my new FB friend is................Jeffrey Saad!!!!!
I swear I'm not a stalker, just a super-fan!

Have a great day, ladies

BillyFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 12:32 PM   #3642
fairykin

Tina... what goes in those pic a nic baskets? maybe i want a pic a nic basket with fried chicken in it or a homemade chicken pot pie and berry cobbler.. and a little pasta salad... why don't i have anything for lunch? i'm the hungry monkey.

Beth.. i think we are all tired from the heat and the back to school supply/clothes blues are hitting everyone.

It just seems like when you hit august.. summer is over.
Old 08-07-2009, 12:32 PM   #3643
Queenbillabong
Second to the right and straight on til morning
Just like melted butter
We may need a table by the loo

Eek - stay away from the Budget Boards!!!

Sooooooooo, is anyone still into going to Goofy's for dinner? Maybe we can change it to breakfast or something (or Minnie's???). It would be nice to do one meal with everyone (or as close to everyone as possible )
Old 08-07-2009, 02:13 PM   #3644
sahbushka
DIS Veteran

Hi all, haven't read back....have had an awful day but it seems to be turning around a bit. It helps to know you all are here...even if I don't post or mention what's bothering me, knowing you are here and are my friends helps make it better.

Sarah

PS...I am NOT pretty when I cry....

sahbushka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 02:14 PM   #3645
toocherie

By the way, the foregoing is not LEGAL advice
I'm also easy--it says so on all the bathroom walls

Quote:

Yay for dinner dates with girlfriends!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommaU4 View Post
Well, should we change Goofy's to Napa Rose?
This year, I am not in planning mode. Seriously. I am along for the ride so whatever everyone else wants to do, is fine by me. Like others have said, I just want to go, hang out, ride some rides, eat some yummy food and just have fun with everyone. Goofy's or Napa Rose. Makes no difference to me. Just tell me what to put up on the front page and I will do it.

Have fun!! Jane and I are meeting up on Sunday for dinner and a show. Where are you two going to eat?

Anyone doing anything exciting this weekend??
What show and dinner are you and Jane going to? I think we should leave NP AND Goofy's as an option--

I'm not doing anything--just a slow weekend (I hope) for me with no cooking!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyFan View Post
Good morning gals!

And Cheryl---Guess who my new FB friend is................Jeffrey Saad!!!!!
I swear I'm not a stalker, just a super-fan!
Wahhhhh! I want to be Jeffrey's friend too!

toocherie is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: