Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-17-2009, 09:10 PM   #1
cmajr69
Earning My Ears

Location: Philly YO U GOT A PROBLEM WIT DAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avila/Gambacorto magical family vacation

My pre trip report for my trip with the family to WDWR!!!!!!!!!!!! (btw, this is my dads profile i am posting on. My profile wont let me post for some reason...im actually a ten year old girl and i am just 'predicting' what will happen on my trip with my amazing (but weird)family! lol!

well first i will tell you who i am going on this trip with. I am going with my mom, dad, little sister Nicole, my older brother Tre, myself,my older cousin Gina, little cousin Dante, my uncle gumby and aunt barb. and On Sepetmber 8th our trip to disney will be in progress!We will all meet at the Philadelphia International Airport sometime in the morning. (Probably 5 or 6 in the morning.)THen we will fly to orlando and get to wdw with those buses at the airport they have. I gotta go so i will post more tomorrow.See ya!!!!!:cool1:

Last edited by cmajr69; 05-19-2009 at 04:01 PM.
Old 05-19-2009, 04:39 PM   #2
cmajr69
Earning My Ears

o.k im back!(sorry for the wait!!!)

Well like i said we will meet at philly airport bah bah bah ues the bus bah bah bah and get to the hotel BAH BAH YOU HEARD IT BEFORE!!!!!lol!we are staying at the POR (Port Orleans Riverside)We are staying in connecting rooms so me,DS,DB mom and dad can have connected rooms to,DCD, DCG, UG and AB. I hope POR has good food!!!I know i will ride most of the rides with Tre and Dante. Tre is sixteen and has been to Disney plenty of times.Dante has not been to Disney but hes TOTALLY adventorus.I got to go now but check back soon, ok?

Last edited by cmajr69; 08-01-2009 at 08:56 PM.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-02-2009, 12:28 PM   #3
cmajr69
Earning My Ears

WHOA!!!!!! HOW LONG WAS I GONE FOR?!?!? Well since I was gone for a really long time I will write a really long report! But first let me tell you some importiant abreveations that I will use during my PTR.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DS-Nicole

DB-Tre

DD-Dad

DM-Mom

DAB-Aunt Barbara

DUG-Uncle Gumby

DCD-Cousin Dante

DCG-Cousin Gina
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK! So the sleeping plans were being kicked around by DD and DUG and we have 2 or 3 possible choises. The first choise is that AB, UG, DCD and DCG will
sleepover our house so we will all go to the airport together and all get on the plane together so there's less of a chance that anything dramatic will happen!!! LOL! Just kidding! But it's not like it hasn't happened before.... ANYHOO, we will ethier do that or just meet up at the airport. We will have to wake up at 5:00 A.M. and get to the airport at about 5:15 A.M. Our flight doesn't take off untill 7 A.M., so we have PLENTY of time! Our flight will land in Orlando at about 9 A.M. We will check in at 9 o'clock and get our Keys To The Kingdom and then go to my favorite place to eat..........drumroll please.......dum dah dum dah dum dah DUMMMM............one of the most magical places there..............................CHEF MICKEYS!!! Every time I come out of that place I can barley even walk!!!!!!! After we hit CHEF MICKEY'S we aregonna go back to our hotel for a little nap or a swim. At 4 o'clock we are going to eat at Teppan Edo.Hmmmmmmmm...I wonder how good there food is.... And after our dinner, we watch IlLuMiNaTiOnS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So that's day one! Be back later with day 2! Thanks for reading!!!!!!
Old 08-02-2009, 05:08 PM   #4
MickeyisBeast
Some people just don't understand what Mr. Tom Morrow meant to me
I think you need some ICE for that burn!
This is sooo Tinsel

Hello! I decided to check out your PTR, it's very good! I've never read a PTR by a 10 year old girl before, mostly their by adults or teens. But you are doing a very good job and I am pretty impressed! Keep up the good work!

I ate at Chef Mickeys (and got sick, I ate too much)
And Teppan Edo (it was amazing)

1999-Day Trip // 2000-Day Trip // 2002-Day Trip // 2006-Offsite // 2008-Contemporary // 2009-All Star // 2009-Polynesian // 2009-POR
// 2010-Coronado // 2010-Pop Century // 2010-Grand Floridian // 2011-CBR+Polynesian // 2012-Pop Century // 2012-Contemporary

Tags
food, fun, magic kingdom, por, prediction

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: