Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Reviews
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-31-2009, 09:31 PM   #1
KatMark
DIS Veteran

Mini Trip -- September 19 - 22

After having cancelled our ten night trip due to the economy, we were offered a two-bedroom condo on the beach in Marco Island. So our plans were to go to Marco Island--free condo, free airline tickets and then just spending money on car rental and meals (I'll do a lot of cooking and we'll just eat out a couple of nights). I got a brainstorm last night that I still had a deposit on hold from our cancelled Disney trip and with the $96 rates out for the moderates, I thought why not use the deposit money and go for at least a couple of nights. So, we are arriving at our home away from home, CSR, on September 19 and departing on September 22. We did not get the dining plan, but we have made some reservations and I will post reviews after we get back from Marco Island (we fly home on September 29).

This is what I have for our mini-trip to DW (I'm still going to try to get Crystal Palace at some point) and what I will review upon our return:

Breakfast at Kona
Lunch at Plaza
Lunch at Mama Melrose
Lunch at Chefs De France
Dinner at Fulton's

RIP Genie
KatMark is online now   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: