Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-25-2009, 03:31 PM   #1
badatz
Earning My Ears

One day trip

I will be going to Disneyland Paris for the first time either on Aug 3, 4, or 5th for a one day trip. I have been to WDW 3 times but this would be the first trip for my DH to any Disney park

We will be there from rope drop to park closing on a one day hopper ticket.

We are a couple in our 20"s with no children and rides like Peter Pan , Snow White etc are of least importance

I would appreciate any advice as to possible touring itineraries to maximize attractions and of course minimize waiting times. Also if any day among the three is a preferred day. I have used TGM at WDW with great success but here I am a complete novice

Thanks in advance for all help given
badatz is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: