Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California)
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-23-2009, 04:58 PM   #1
azdisneylover
DIS Veteran

I'm jumping in with both left feet!

I'm going to do it! I am going to take the leap of faith and plan a trip to the happiest place on earth and enjoy planning, and if fate makes us cancel again, I am permitting myself to order one item from the Disney site (on sale) that I truly want!This year is taking a toll on us, and we need some fun. DH, when there has been work has either been out of town hours away, or out of state! We are grateful he is working. We've had some major repairs, cars, air conditioner, garbage disposal,...just life). On July 6th, my mom passed away. 4 years ago, she had a stroke, and it blew (what I thought) close family apart. 8 kids, me being one of the youngest, divided.The last few months dealing with siblings (who would even talk with me) has been hard, Last 3 weeks, unbearable.Cannot even talk about funeral.So I so need to run away and be at the Happiest Place on Earth so much. I miss my weekly call to my mom and talking for hours.OMG this is turning into a crybaby story. That is not my intent. I am going to plan a great trip for myself and family. I am determined to celebrate my birthday 11/2 at Disneyland!I will be asking tons of questions over and over again! Whew, I need to looks at some Disneyland pictures.
azdisneylover is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: