Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-22-2009, 09:13 AM   #28
ryansall
Mouseketeer

Quote:
shannon47142 I've read alot of goodthings about Kim Possible missions--glad your son enjoyed them
I also love to look at the trains in Germany--what a fun afternoon you guys had!!
Oh, the Kim Possible stuff was amazing. It really drives you deeper into the pavilions and makes you aware of things you might nver have noticed before.

The trains are just beautiful. I'm going solo on Saturday, and I plan to have my beer that I couldn't have on this trip and watch the trains all by my lonesome!

Quote:
[PracPerfPatricia I am so sorry do hear that DS got the stomach bug-we just had a round of that here at home but to get it at Disney... A Sinus Infection is hardly much fun either-miserable things...I hope you didn't develop any vertigo with it...

but your family seems to have a good attitude and being at Disney looking at the glass half full seems the way to go...

the pirate cruise looked fun and the princesses are always fun...your attention towards your wife is quite lovely...

I look forward to reading the rest of you TR...
Hey, illnesses happen, but it's no reason to postpone your fun, right? DS and I have tender stomachs to say the least, but I've gotten used to it and he is getting there. If you're going to be at Disney, I've found that magic, adrenalin and coffee will get you through.

The pirate cruise was a big deal for DS. It was something just for him, which he doesn't get a lot of these days. It's been about little sis for quite some time, so this was our way of showing him he's still important.

And why wouldn't I show such attention towards the world's loveliest woman? Going on 12 years of marriage, and it seems like only yesterday we got married.

PTR Easter '10 - Lose the Weight and the Trip will be Great!

Visit my May 2009 "I'm sick, no I'm sick" Trip Report

Me 32, DW , DS 8 , DD 3

[COLOR="Red"]WDW Vet - Trips in '82, '98, '00 and every year, 2-3 times a year from '01-'09

Next trip: April 5-11 - Current PTR and October 13-17 (adults only! Woo-hoo!)

DL Trips in '01, '05, '07

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: