Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-16-2009, 04:23 PM   #136
Goofy22
DIS Veteran

Hey! Girl! I got my MICKEY MAIL today! So you know what that means right? I'll be seeing you Real Soon!
Old 07-16-2009, 07:40 PM   #137
Mickey_Mom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofy22 View Post
Hey! Girl! I got my MICKEY MAIL today! So you know what that means right? I'll be seeing you Real Soon!
I won't be seeing you but to you for Mickey Mail!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-16-2009, 08:40 PM   #138
Goofy22
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickey_Mom View Post
I won't be seeing you but to you for Mickey Mail!
Lol!Thanks!
Old 07-20-2009, 10:52 PM   #139
ZeroToHero
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Yay!!! I got mine while I was on vacation - both the Magical Express stuff and the resort info.

However, I need to call tomorrow about the Magical Express stuff, because Delta called...

They canceled the non-stop flight that we were taking home, and had either an earlier connecting flight or a connecting flight that got into Boston at midnight. So what did I take? Duh! The first plane only leaves 5 minutes later, but we get home 2 hours later... as long as we don't get stuck in Atlanta overnight. (This is what Lou thinks will happen, because we have less than an hour between our connecting flights). They said they could get us on the next day, but that would require booking a whole other reservation, and that would be a pain (although we could do the Animal Kingdom Lodge thing.... ).

But right before I hung up with Delta, I realized that they were going to call Lou too, and that I had to make sure that he did the same thing as me. But he was at work, and luckily, I had his confirmation number.... he hadn't wanted to give it to me, but luckily, I made him. Go Obsessive-Compulsive Vacation Planning (OCVP)! So now we're both booked on the same flight, and can get left in Atlanta together.... great.

So I need to call ME and tell them, so that our baggage makes it home with us.

Lou also got Mickey Mail while we were on vacation... he got the customized maps that I sent him! He really liked them, surprisingly enough, and he even showed his family. I think he's starting to get excited... although he refused to get the 10$ very tasteful Mickey bathing suit online.

I'll see if I can get the woman's one for myself - I could wear it for the cruise next year... and 10$ is a steal! Now.. red or blue.. decisions, decisions.

And I'll try to get some pictures from the Cape up!
Old 07-20-2009, 10:58 PM   #140
Goofy22
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroToHero View Post
Yay!!! I got mine while I was on vacation - both the Magical Express stuff and the resort info.

However, I need to call tomorrow about the Magical Express stuff, because Delta called...

They canceled the non-stop flight that we were taking home, and had either an earlier connecting flight or a connecting flight that got into Boston at midnight. So what did I take? Duh! The first plane only leaves 5 minutes later, but we get home 2 hours later... as long as we don't get stuck in Atlanta overnight. (This is what Lou thinks will happen, because we have less than an hour between our connecting flights). They said they could get us on the next day, but that would require booking a whole other reservation, and that would be a pain (although we could do the Animal Kingdom Lodge thing.... ).

But right before I hung up with Delta, I realized that they were going to call Lou too, and that I had to make sure that he did the same thing as me. But he was at work, and luckily, I had his confirmation number.... he hadn't wanted to give it to me, but luckily, I made him. Go Obsessive-Compulsive Vacation Planning (OCVP)! So now we're both booked on the same flight, and can get left in Atlanta together.... great.

So I need to call ME and tell them, so that our baggage makes it home with us.

Lou also got Mickey Mail while we were on vacation... he got the customized maps that I sent him! He really liked them, surprisingly enough, and he even showed his family. I think he's starting to get excited... although he refused to get the 10$ very tasteful Mickey bathing suit online.

I'll see if I can get the woman's one for myself - I could wear it for the cruise next year... and 10$ is a steal! Now.. red or blue.. decisions, decisions.

And I'll try to get some pictures from the Cape up!
I didn't get my resort info yet!!!!
Old 07-21-2009, 10:24 AM   #141
ZeroToHero
DIS Veteran

I am sure it will come today!
Old 07-21-2009, 10:55 AM   #142
ZeroToHero
DIS Veteran

Alright, let's see if this works... I put together a little slideshow. Just click on his face if you want to see it. (That also brings you to the actual photos so you could just click through those too)

Old 07-21-2009, 04:51 PM   #143
Goofy22
DIS Veteran

OK! So still no Resort Information Packet!!! Everyone I know going either before same time or after me got theres but I didn't! Crazy!
Old 07-21-2009, 06:51 PM   #144
Mickey_Mom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Alright, let's see if this works... I put together a little slideshow. Just click on his face if you want to see it. (That also brings you to the actual photos so you could just click through those too)

Love the slideshow, I was giggling away at most of them. It rolls a little quick to read the text but you can pause it whenever.
Old 07-21-2009, 07:12 PM   #145
ZeroToHero
DIS Veteran

I know, I was annoyed at that, but I couldn't figure out how to slow it down..
Old 07-21-2009, 09:50 PM   #146
Goofy22
DIS Veteran

Thumbs up

Great slide show btw I forgot to tell you earlier! I'm going to wait til sunday if I don't have my resort Mickey Mail then I'm going to call Disney by then we will be under 30 days and I should have it!
Old 07-22-2009, 09:17 AM   #147
ZeroToHero
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Great slide show btw I forgot to tell you earlier! I'm going to wait til sunday if I don't have my resort Mickey Mail then I'm going to call Disney by then we will be under 30 days and I should have it!
That's a good plan... that's what I was going to do if I hadn't gotten mine.

Also, I need to remember to call Disney about the Magical Express today... I forgot to yesterday.
Old 07-22-2009, 11:32 AM   #148
Mickey_Mom
DIS Veteran

I called my TA this morning to ask her about our Magical Express stuff and she says, "hold on I'll check your file". She's chitchatting about how she's leaving for Disney herself tomorrow (good thing I called her today!) and then she says, "oh here it is, it arrived last week" ........

Hello!? One needs to know about Mickey Mail the instant it arrives!!!
Old 07-22-2009, 12:25 PM   #149
ZeroToHero
DIS Veteran

Haha! Well, I'm glad you got it! Did you get your resort stuff too?
Old 07-22-2009, 12:30 PM   #150
Mickey_Mom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Haha! Well, I'm glad you got it! Did you get your resort stuff too?
I'll be picking it up later this week but I don't remember getting resort stuff before.... what do you usually get?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: