Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-18-2009, 09:37 PM   #1816
nu2wdisneyw
Mouseketeer

Quote:
This is a really cute family picture...definitely fit for a frame!!

Quote:
This has to be my favorite...she is such a doll!!

Quote:
All Smiles!! I love it!!
Old 07-18-2009, 09:55 PM   #1817
Lady Lallie
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by IluvXU View Post

Awwww...sisterly love!

I love the picture of the kids with Ariel. So cute.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-18-2009, 09:58 PM   #1818
MaryAz
DIS Veteran

Such great PP pics. If you do CHristmas cards there are some great choices. The one of the 2 sisters is really cute.
Old 07-18-2009, 10:51 PM   #1819
punkin413
feel the magic, dang it!

Quote:
um.....what the heck is this thing with its big black nose in my face????

Quote:
yeah....i'm pretty sure i'm not feeling this too much.

Quote:
time for you to go!!!

Quote:
i love the twirling!!!

Quote:
i can so feel emily's excitedness here. this is EXACTLY how i feel when i meet belle too!

Quote:
SO SWEET!!!!
Old 07-18-2009, 11:14 PM   #1820
KathyRN137
...and the greatest of these is Love

Quote:
...the rope was dropping and I had no girls, who were in their beautiful dresses to see Tink. This was not my finest moment, and to be honest it is something I won't live down. It is referred to as the Tinkerbell Massacre!

The girls loved it, they looked so cute in their dresses, and my number one thing to do was done, but my unmagical moment was just not something I could shake!

Aww, Laura, we mommies can have our meltdowns, too!

I was just going to say, though, that the girls really seemed so happy to meet the fairies and they did look so precious!

How did Luke like riding in the Hunnypot with Winnie the Pooh??

Kathy
Old 07-18-2009, 11:40 PM   #1821
Charleston Princess
DIS Veteran

More great PP pics!!! They turned out so good! I especially like the one where your DH has your Vera backpack!
Old 07-19-2009, 12:09 AM   #1822
Lifelong_Dreamer
DIS Veteran

Awww, I just love the photopass pictures of Hannah and Emily with Simba and then the one of the hugging. The one of them hugging is worthy of being framed!
Old 07-19-2009, 06:45 AM   #1823
Happydog
DIS Veteran

Such CUTE girl pics!!! Sometimes I so wish I had one of those!!! (girls I mean!! ) But those pics with the fairies and the princesses are just priceless. I think my favorite is the one where the little one is showing her dress to Aurora? I think that is who.... I can see her saying "here you are!!!"

Great family photo at the AK!

Looking forward to you next TR post!

Twas the Night BEFORE Christmas 09?!PTR! Ho Ho Ho!Away we go!A WDW Christmas 09 TR! All aboard a WONDERful TR! Boo to YOU! Sept 09 TR
WDW 4th of July 09 PTR!I Want to Ride the Cotton Ball! July 4th 09 TR!Snow, Savannah, & NO School! Feb '10 TR Christmas fix MVMCP 2010 TR
One Family, One Year - a June '10 PTR The Ingredients for Pixie Dust - June '10 TR Disney-Landing Halloween - a Halloween '10 PTR/TR
Dream for two - Feb '11 TRSummer of Sea and Shore - June '11 PTR Strapping Turtles on our Feet! - June/July '11 TR
MY MAGICal Black Friday Thanksgiving Cruise - Nov '11 PTR/TR

Oct 2000 - Disney Magic 7 night cruise * Oct '03 - Contemporary * Oct '05 - WLV * Nov '08 - SSR * June/July '09 - OKW * Sept '09 - CBR * Dec '09 - BCV * Feb '10 - AKL * Feb '10 - Disney Wonder 3 night Cruise/Disney HH * June '10 - BLT/BCV * Oct '10 - Grand Californian * Dec '10 AKV - Kidani * February '11 - Disney Dream 4 night cruise/BLT * June '11 - Disney Dream 5 night cruise/Disney's Vero Beach/Ft. Wilderness/AKL Jambo * Oct '11 - WLV/SSR * Nov '11 Disney Magic 7 night cruise * February '12 - Disney Dream 4 night cruise/AKL Jambo * June/July '12 - BCV/WLV * Nov '12 Disney Fantasy 7 night cruise * July '13 AKV - Jambo * Sept '13 - AOA * Oct '13 - F & W SSR * Jan '14 AKV - Kidani * June '14 - BLT * August '14 Aulani * Halloween '14 Disney Wonder 5 night cruise * January '15 Disney Fantasy 7 night cruise * April '15 Disneyland resort *
Old 07-19-2009, 12:17 PM   #1824
DreaGirl
DIS Veteran

OMGosh! Your photopass pictures are great. I agree with everyone else, love the one of Em clicking her heals and of Hannah twirling.

I laughed so hard at poor Luke meeting Minnie. She was trying but he just wasn't having it. Maybe he's a Daisy fan.

Drea, DH, DD 8 y.o., DS 5 y.o.
Old 07-19-2009, 01:50 PM   #1825
IluvXU
DIS Veteran

After the Tinkerbell Massacre we looked around the store a minute or two before heading across the way to Goofy's Barnstormer. I finally got to ride it, twice. I am pretty sure Grandma and DH took turns with Luke.

I think I rode once with both girls... and then we headed back through Fantasyland , catching Mickey's Philharmagic on the way (this was a weird one, my girls loved it previous trips, Hannah thought it was really loud and Em was not in love either)... then off towards The Haunted Mansion. At this moment Emily balked, so DH took her to Its a Small World, and Hannah and my parents rode HM. Luke and I went to get FPs for BTMR and Splash Mountain and then met back up at Columbia Harbor House for Lunch. Just as we ordered DH and Em came in, so we all had a seat and ate our lunches, refreshed and cooled down now we headed towards Adventureland. ...
and saw

No Emily in this picture... she was freaking out...keep this in mind for another day.

We rode Pirates, which Luke loved... he sat up watching everything. Finally the girls were okay with this ride too, I think they saw how much Luke loved it. He clapped along, so sweet!

We then took a ride on Splash, Hannah, my dad and I while DH took Em on The Magic Carpets. Then we grabbed more Splash and BTMR FPs and headed for the bus. Splash Mountain did pick my mood up quite a bit, I sure love that ride and missed riding it last year. It was weird though, we never got that wet any time we rode it this trip, and it would have felt great! Hannah and I sat in the very front row... which was super fun too.

We once again had an empty bus with no wait back to CSR. We got off our stop and were getting ready to take the girls to the pool so Luke could sleep in peace, and we opened our door to unclean rooms- boo! DH stayed first with Luke, with the plan I would come back and switch with him in a bit.

As we left the room the housekeeping lady was just ready to come to our room. I explained that we had a baby who was going to nap, and asked if she could come back later-- we would be leaving at 4:30 for the night. She said 5:30, I said fine and signed a paper (not sure what this is about.... but it come back later)

So we headed to the pool, again not crowded, again not refreshing because it was so hot! The girls did the slide a ton, and one time Emily sat it out with me in the pool. Hannah came back down the stairs in tears....hysterical. I figured hot pavement, cruel kids, cutters (who knows) but no.... she was crying because she lost a tooth. (This kid has no idea about loose teeth... today one is hanging barely and she refuses to pull it). So I calmed her down, took the tooth and got her a drink of sprite to wash away the blood. Just as she was calming down DH came to the pool, Luke in hand wondering where I was....Grumpy! I explained the tooth hysteria and that I was coming back...he said Luke just would not nap. So I got out went back to the room and got Luke in a suit too. (why didn't he do this I wondered). Luke took a quick dip before he went back and got a nap while I got ready... we had a big night ahead!

So one child has had a break down... two to go before the night is over... and bus ride from hell too!

(As a side note... not many pics, probably because I was in a bit of a funk still over the Tink Mess)

Last edited by IluvXU; 07-19-2009 at 01:55 PM.
Old 07-19-2009, 01:57 PM   #1826
DreaGirl
DIS Veteran

Once again, I think we could switch our DH's and neither one of us would know! I can totally see my DH bringing down B. without a suit expecting me to make miracles.

I'm glad Luke enjoyed Pirates. We love that ride so I hope B. does too. I'm glad you got to ride Barnstormer too. Isn't it a fun coaster? Love the picture of Hannah with her arms up.

I think I know what's coming with the room clean-up. Oh man, seems like we are in for a post and a half to finish up the night!

Drea, DH, DD 8 y.o., DS 5 y.o.
Old 07-19-2009, 02:02 PM   #1827
IluvXU
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flossbolna View Post
Just came across your TR! What an eventful trip you already had so far!! I love the photopass pictures, especially the pose with Belle! And as everyone else, I absolutely understand the importance of being at the rope before 9:45
Thanks for joining in. France had great princesses, despite the rain and being forced in that little room.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nu2wdisneyw View Post
This is a really cute family picture...definitely fit for a frame!!

This has to be my favorite...she is such a doll!!

All Smiles!! I love it!!
Those are my favorites. We got a frame with twelve slots for this trip... I am not sure how to decide which ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Lallie View Post
Awwww...sisterly love!

I love the picture of the kids with Ariel. So cute.
That photopass photographer at AK was so sweet. I loved that pic and she was so good to all the kids.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryAz View Post
Such great PP pics. If you do CHristmas cards there are some great choices. The one of the 2 sisters is really cute.
I am tempted to do a Christmas Card with one... and be done with it early!

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkin413 View Post
um.....what the heck is this thing with its big black nose in my face????

yeah....i'm pretty sure i'm not feeling this too much.

time for you to go!!!

i love the twirling!!!

i can so feel emily's excitedness here. this is EXACTLY how i feel when i meet belle too!

SO SWEET!!!!
Poor Minnie... he just was overwhelmed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyRN137 View Post
Aww, Laura, we mommies can have our meltdowns, too!

I was just going to say, though, that the girls really seemed so happy to meet the fairies and they did look so precious!

How did Luke like riding in the Hunnypot with Winnie the Pooh??

Kathy
You know Luke did not ride then ... he started to get mad so my mom got out of line with him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charleston Princess View Post
More great PP pics!!! They turned out so good! I especially like the one where your DH has your Vera backpack!

My mom and I giggled a bit at him with the Vera through the trip...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifelong_Dreamer View Post
Awww, I just love the photopass pictures of Hannah and Emily with Simba and then the one of the hugging. The one of them hugging is worthy of being framed!
It will make the frame for sure..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happydog View Post
Such CUTE girl pics!!! Sometimes I so wish I had one of those!!! (girls I mean!! ) But those pics with the fairies and the princesses are just priceless. I think my favorite is the one where the little one is showing her dress to Aurora? I think that is who.... I can see her saying "here you are!!!"

Great family photo at the AK!

Looking forward to you next TR post!
My girls love the princesses to pieces, and I know it won't last forever, so I soak it up now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreaGirl View Post
OMGosh! Your photopass pictures are great. I agree with everyone else, love the one of Em clicking her heals and of Hannah twirling.

I laughed so hard at poor Luke meeting Minnie. She was trying but he just wasn't having it. Maybe he's a Daisy fan.
Mickey had more luck at HS with Luke
Old 07-19-2009, 02:24 PM   #1828
brookelizabeth
Jambo Wildbunch Gang

So sorry about the Tink ordeal! I completely understand though - and I do hope they realized there was a VERY GOOD REASON you wanted the girls right away. Can you imagine waiting through that line for over an hour? And I've seen reports of it being over 3 hours!

I am glad it all still worked out though-and it sounds like, despite the mood, a pretty successful day of touring the park!

I have heard issues on CSR's housekeeping, I hope your rooms get cleaned... And the bus ride from hell? Oh no....

Quote:

You got some really great PP pics! I think the above 2 are my favorites so far...
Feb 2014 - Vero Beach ... Sept 2013 - CR/Disney Fantasy...March 2013 - AKL/SSR/POR ... Oct 2012 - OKW ... Sept 2012 - Disney Magic ... June 2012 - Disney Magic ... Jan 2012 - PPH/VGC ... Aug 2011 - Pop/YC/OKW ... May 2011 - ASMo ... Feb/March 2011 - BWV/BLT ... Sept 2010 - BWV ... Dec/Jan 2009/10 - AKV ... Sept 2009 - CSR ... Jan 2009 - SSR ... Nov 2008 - WL ... Oct 2006 - AKL
Old 07-19-2009, 04:11 PM   #1829
Lady Lallie
DIS Veteran

Oh goodness. The bus ride from hell?? That frightens me.

You got a lot accomplished at MK, which is always good!
Old 07-19-2009, 04:13 PM   #1830
BrooklynnsMommy
DIS Veteran

Luckily MeMom won'tbe on here much this week or your Barnstormer picture would probably bring up stories of me traumatizing Brooklynn. We are hoping to meet Capt. Hook. Brooklynn says she is going to tell him "tick tock tick tock." We'll see if that actually happens. She talks a big game in line but when the time comes she is silent.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: