Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-14-2009, 06:28 PM   #1
Wonders10
DIS Veteran

For WDW veterans, what makes each trip unique?

Hi everyone,

It's always this time of year (after your big vacation is over) that I start thinking about next summer's vacation. And of course, WDW always makes the list of possibilities. Typically we have been doing short weekend trips to the world 1 or 2 times a year. 2 or 3 nights max. But I have been wanting to stay longer - 5-7 nights. I'm trying to figure out how to convince my mom (who loves disney but doesn't understand why we would want to do our "big" vacation there since we have been so many times) why it should be a possibility. For example, I was thinking one night of doing cirque du soleil. She'd love it and it is something we've never done. Staying at a resort we have not stayed at yet is another new thing.

So for those of you that have been to WDW quite a few times and consider yourselves veterans, what makes each trip back to WDW special and unique. Why do you go back to WDW each year as opposed to someplace else?

Thanks!!!!
Wonders10 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: