Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies > Theme Parks Community
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-09-2009, 06:08 PM   #1
CVW
Mouseketeer

..."WOLFS DANCE ORLANDO"...NEW "THE WOLFS DANCE CHRISTMAS" Our video Christmas card.

I finally finished editing together a music video of our trip last month. You can take a look at it at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLOJ9HMkgAE

But it led me to a few questions.

Cast members usually wouldn't dance with us (although I only asked two or three). Are there guidelines that restrict them from this?

My daughters wanted to do silly faces with the princesses, but I told them not to. Do the princesses ever ham it up for the camera, or do they stay in regal character?

Disney allows camcording on almost all their attractions, while Universal tries to forbid it on almost all theirs. Anyone know why this is?

Is there a logical reason that you can't camcord in dark shows like Monster's Inc. Laugh Factory? Our daughter was featured on her birthday, but we didn't get video of it. (Flashbulbs I understand, but low lux camcorders don't make sense.)

Have any of the attractions ever tried selling videos of you on the ride? It was a little nerve-wracking carrying the camcorder on the roller coasters.

Thanks!

Last edited by CVW; 12-06-2010 at 11:41 PM.
CVW is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: