Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-08-2009, 07:50 PM   #1
tinksdreamwishes
DIS Veteran

Location: Stockton,Ca- the second most miserable city in the US!

Talking How much did your trip cost?

Hello everyone.... This is my first post... I am trying to plan our family's first cruise! And I am wondering how much the cruise will cost... including all hidden prices, taxes, fuel charges... hotel before and after the cruise, transportation to and from, extra money you spent on excursions and pictures, etc. and CLOTHES!!

I have been trying to add up the sum and I have been coming out at about $20,000. That is for My Mom, Me, my Husband, and 3 children- 1,7,and 9.

I have been playing around with the Dates for Dec 12th- 19th. For the Western trip, with 2 cabins, a Cat 11 for me, DH, and 2 kids, and Mom wants A Cabin with a Ver. and she will have the other kid. So just for the cruise it comes out to about $7613.

The plan was to go to Disney World and Universal for a week before- so that adds another $5,000.

Then add clothes for formal nights, pirate nights, and etc.
I just think this trip is going to cost a fortune.. heha...
So I was just wondering how much everyone spent on their trips. i guess its rude to ask, but I cant stop wondering if spending this much is insane... Thank you if you respond! ~Tinksdreamwishes!!!

"When the first baby laughed for the first time, its laugh broke into a thousand pieces, and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies."
~ Peter Pan
tinksdreamwishes is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: