Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-07-2009, 09:19 AM   #9
teddygurlkeekee
Lovin' life, as his wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skywaywaver View Post
If you can afford it, go for it! I'm sure there is something that you didn't get to see, so here's your chance. My feeling is that life is very uncertain. If Disney is offering a deal (with dining? Wow!), and you can take advantage of it, I would in a second. That is a fantastic deal and I think I might have to push you out of line to get to it too LOL.
It's funny, but every time we discuss any kind of non-Disney vacation, Disney still winds up weaseling its way into our possibilities. Now you're going to make me go look!
ETA: You DO realize you asked the worst group of enablers out there, right?

Haha my hubby and I took our first trip (both of us) this past April and we had to squeeze in another 1 day trip in May. He then left in June for a year deployment and we are already planning on his midtour to go again! We are also planning to have family come with us instead of using our vacation time to go see them We have orders to move to Italy next year and we already are planning vacations to Disneyland Paris and planning our trips back to the states and family coming to visit us around Disney.

Tisk tisk Disney!

April 2009.... ASMo - First time to Disney World for us both! Thanks to military deal!
May 2009.... Off Site - last minute trip for my 21st birthday!!
January 2010.... Off Site - Celebrating Hubby's midtour!!
teddygurlkeekee is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: