Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-07-2009, 08:33 AM   #10
polineedyan
DIS Veteran

Boy are yooooou in trouble. You have just fallen into the 'loop'.!!
We went for the first time, last June. Lordie, what a time we had. Of course, I came back with cash in hand, and promptly got online, and much like you, I found very cheap airfare around the holidays in december. I booked a room only at csr for about 100 bucks a nite. 3 nights. My wife's friend lives near tampa. she hadnt seen her in over 10 years. that was my IN!! Got a car rental code, rented a car one day and drove from CSR to tampa. Bought a batch of one day tickets, and spent another day at epcot. On that trip, we only went to the parks ONE day! And it was a blast.
So..naturally, when we got home, I got hit in the face with the 4/3..well, how can you beat that?! So this past june, there we were, a week at ASMU..
Now, as I sit here, airtran has 85 dollar one way tix to orlando in december..what to doo...what to do..
A wise man once told me 'the antidote for depression is action, my friend..'
So, if you are depressed about not being there...better take some action.
I, on the other hand, have to find a cheap way to carpet my house, then its back to disney!!
My own piece of personal experience..: When your wife says do what you want, its because thats what SHE wants..

Last edited by polineedyan; 07-07-2009 at 08:39 AM.
polineedyan is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: