Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > W.I.S.H > Events/Competition
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-02-2009, 05:03 PM   #1
getnthinr
DIS Veteran

I want to tell the world about WISH -- or at least NC

There's a very cool event going on in Raleigh called Ignite Raleigh. The premise is you have 5 minutes and 20 slides to enlighten the world on any topic, but the only way you get to speak is if you are voted in.

I want to talk about WISH and how the Web enabled me to go from fat-and-frightened to Marathon finisher. I need for you to vote for my presentation. It doesn't cost anything -- and there's no money in it for me, either -- but your vote is the only way I can speak. (I hate popularity contests.)

So please, if you can make the time, go to:

http://vot ing.igniteraleigh.com and vote for the title "Everything I Know about Web 2.0, I Learned From the Disney Marathon." It's probably on page 2 -- it was ranked 25th the last time I looked. I almost forgot -- you can "spend" up to 3 votes on me.

If you vote, I get to brag on all of you!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: