Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-29-2009, 04:42 AM   #541
BizuSF
Earning My Ears

michael phelps

is michael planning another parade?
Old 06-29-2009, 08:01 AM   #542
FairyGodmotherJen
DIS Veteran

Oh, the Tremains!!! I think we're going to hit 1900 Park Fare for dinner in 2010, so we'll hopefully get to see them. The Tinkerbelle snot comment was great - we would have been rolling.

Can't wait to check out the new link! You'll be doubly busy! But Disney busy is ALWAYS good busy!

October 2012 Trip report

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-29-2009, 09:17 AM   #543
Jennifer48
Not a Disney bride but engaged and honeymooned at Disney!

That rest seems like it was the best idea for you gals. Don't want to have hurt feet during the beginning of your trip!

Tinkerbelle snot!

You are going back already?! Geez Louise you are a lucky duck!
Aulani: '13
My Latest Invention: The Traffic-eliminator-inator!
A Road Trip Engagement
Best Friends and New Friends - A MAGICal Tale
My First Disney Cruise Trip Report
Old 06-29-2009, 09:20 AM   #544
If U Had Wings
DIS Veteran

I just love Lady Tremaine and the step sisters. When I went to MNSSHP back in 2007 I got some wonderful interaction with them. I was dressed as Belle, and they were teasing me calling me that "weird reading girl". I've loved them ever since. Way too much fun.

Hockety Pockety Wockety Wack a Tale of a Trip from the Back of the Pack

Ferb, I Know What We're Going to Do Today! 12/5-12/1213.1 Before I hit 40 - A New PTR
Old 06-29-2009, 03:05 PM   #545
meeko_33785
Surrounded by characters

Great report so far. I'm enjoying it, especially the pictures. I'm hoping to go see Remy at Chefs de France in August. He looks great. And I have to admit, the Tremaines are some of my favorite characters in the parks right now. They're always so funny. "Tinker Bell snot" is just so classic. Glad you finally got to meet them.
Old 06-29-2009, 04:34 PM   #546
MagicShell
DIS Veteran

I enjoyed you update. I LOVE the MK and I love to see pictures from the MK. I would really like to meet the Tremain's, I bet they are a lot of fun. My husband's favorite MK ride is Peter Pan. I love it too.

Me DH DD DS
Old 06-29-2009, 04:35 PM   #547
Lady Lallie
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickey_Mom View Post
Tinkerbell snot We've been lucky enough to run into those three on two separate occasions and they've always left us in stitches. Great start!
They are super funny. I hope to see them again in September!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravelBug86 View Post
First off I looove Jen's pics of the castle
Sounds like the start to a magical day- Thanks for being brave and taking the pic of Nobby on the boat! It is awesome!!
It's a great picture. Thanks on the Nobby picture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wigdoutdismom View Post
I was so excited to zip over to your pre-trip I forgot to comment on your update. The Step-Sisters and Lady Tremaine are sooo funny! I wonder if they take lessons to act like that? Jen took some beautiful pictures of the castle. I agree, that one could have been used for a brochure, just like your Dumbo pic!
That little rule breaking Nobbie, needs a time out for trying to get you all kicked off the ride......
They must take lessons because they are really good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by julezdisney View Post
Great new update, LL! Nobby is such a daredevil.
He is. He wants to live with all the dolls in It's A Small World, he told me so. Do you think Disney would notice if we just made him a home in the blue and white area?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenjolt View Post
Wow...did I really take those pictures...LOL...I'm not that good with a camera...you're making me feel more confident in my picture taking abilities LL!!

I loved the stepsisters they were so much fun and don't forget the harrassment of how we met me being from Florida and you from Massachusettes LOL!!!! That was great fun!!!
You did a great job! Your camera is awesome and you take WONDERFUL pictures with it. Oh man, that harassment. Pffft. I am going to go into that more when we get to you know where.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IluvXU View Post
Love the Tinkerbell snot line...my girls would have had a fit. We saw the Stepsisters from afar... but no face to face visit this time. We did however meet lots of new friends!
Oooh, lots of new friends! I can't wait to hear about them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charleston Princess View Post
Tinkerbell snot??? That is great! Those stepsisters are always a hoot!!! One day I would love to meet them!

Jen's pictures turned out gorgeous! All of those castle shots are just perfect!

Trust me -- you are not nearly as bad a gnome wrangler as we are!
Uh oh! I thought you would do much better than me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegansMom View Post
Love those pics!!!! AND I will forever think of pixie dust in a whole new way.....unfortunately!!!
Hehehe. It still cracks me up everytime I think about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenharring View Post
lol tinkerbell snot, so funny I'll have to tell my daughter that one. Great update!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEK View Post
Loved your update, especially the tinkerbell snot. Jen - Your castle pictures are really quite good. LL: I'm glad your feet are fairing better this morning! I can't wait to read more about your adventurous morning at MK!
It was a very good morning at MK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BizuSF View Post
wow didnt know this board was here.. good stuff
Quote:
planning a trip late summer...trying to get a group up
Quote:
is michael planning another parade?
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyGodmotherJen View Post
Oh, the Tremains!!! I think we're going to hit 1900 Park Fare for dinner in 2010, so we'll hopefully get to see them. The Tinkerbelle snot comment was great - we would have been rolling.

Can't wait to check out the new link! You'll be doubly busy! But Disney busy is ALWAYS good busy!
I've heard they are awesome at 1900 Park Fare too. Disney busy is very, very good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer48 View Post
That rest seems like it was the best idea for you gals. Don't want to have hurt feet during the beginning of your trip!

Tinkerbelle snot!

You are going back already?! Geez Louise you are a lucky duck!
I am! I am very lucky! I'm so excited about the new trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by If U Had Wings View Post
I just love Lady Tremaine and the step sisters. When I went to MNSSHP back in 2007 I got some wonderful interaction with them. I was dressed as Belle, and they were teasing me calling me that "weird reading girl". I've loved them ever since. Way too much fun.
Hehehe, weird reading girl. Did you meet any other villains at MNSSHP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by meeko_33785 View Post
Great report so far. I'm enjoying it, especially the pictures. I'm hoping to go see Remy at Chefs de France in August. He looks great. And I have to admit, the Tremaines are some of my favorite characters in the parks right now. They're always so funny. "Tinker Bell snot" is just so classic. Glad you finally got to meet them.
Thanks for finding me again! Remy was so fun to meet, his little squeaks were adorable. I wish I had done a video of him but I didn't htink of it until it was too late.
Old 06-29-2009, 04:37 PM   #548
Lady Lallie
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicShell View Post
I enjoyed you update. I LOVE the MK and I love to see pictures from the MK. I would really like to meet the Tremain's, I bet they are a lot of fun. My husband's favorite MK ride is Peter Pan. I love it too.
I love Peter Pan, it's always so nice and cool in there too. Always a bonus at Disney!
Old 06-29-2009, 09:27 PM   #549
If U Had Wings
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Lallie View Post

Hehehe, weird reading girl. Did you meet any other villains at MNSSHP?
No, we met them just by chance they were off to the show at Belle's grotto. Meeting them was one of the highlights of my tripl

Hockety Pockety Wockety Wack a Tale of a Trip from the Back of the Pack

Ferb, I Know What We're Going to Do Today! 12/5-12/1213.1 Before I hit 40 - A New PTR
Old 06-29-2009, 11:23 PM   #550
brookelizabeth
Jambo Wildbunch Gang

I'm laughing out loud at the Tinkerbell Snot comment. That is GREAT! I'll have to tell Henry that when he gets older and in his "ew princesses" "ew Tinkerbell" "ew pixie dust" phase.

Love the pic of Nobby riding the boat too-he loves his dolls doesn't he?

Looks like a very good and relaxing start of the morning!
Feb 2014 - Vero Beach ... Sept 2013 - CR/Disney Fantasy...March 2013 - AKL/SSR/POR ... Oct 2012 - OKW ... Sept 2012 - Disney Magic ... June 2012 - Disney Magic ... Jan 2012 - PPH/VGC ... Aug 2011 - Pop/YC/OKW ... May 2011 - ASMo ... Feb/March 2011 - BWV/BLT ... Sept 2010 - BWV ... Dec/Jan 2009/10 - AKV ... Sept 2009 - CSR ... Jan 2009 - SSR ... Nov 2008 - WL ... Oct 2006 - AKL
Old 06-30-2009, 07:37 AM   #551
belle8306
DIS Veteran

I love your character pictures! Fantasyland is great first thing in the morning. I am so excited for your next trip!! Great title by the way! I loved Disney in the fall. The decorations were so pretty and Mickey's Not So Scary was a blast!
Old 06-30-2009, 03:50 PM   #552
Tnkrbelle565
DIS Veteran

You go without internet for one weekend and you miss mystery towel animals, burgers and Tinkerbell SNOT???? what is the world coming to???
Old 06-30-2009, 04:16 PM   #553
Lady Lallie
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by If U Had Wings View Post
No, we met them just by chance they were off to the show at Belle's grotto. Meeting them was one of the highlights of my tripl
Excellent! I hope to meet lots of characters this trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brookelizabeth View Post
I'm laughing out loud at the Tinkerbell Snot comment. That is GREAT! I'll have to tell Henry that when he gets older and in his "ew princesses" "ew Tinkerbell" "ew pixie dust" phase.

Love the pic of Nobby riding the boat too-he loves his dolls doesn't he?

Looks like a very good and relaxing start of the morning!
Nobby does love his dolls. I am sure Henry will really appreciate tinkerbell snot when he gets older.

Quote:
Originally Posted by belle8306 View Post
I love your character pictures! Fantasyland is great first thing in the morning. I am so excited for your next trip!! Great title by the way! I loved Disney in the fall. The decorations were so pretty and Mickey's Not So Scary was a blast!
I love Fantasyland first thing, it's the best. So quiet and so many photo ops!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tnkrbelle565 View Post
You go without internet for one weekend and you miss mystery towel animals, burgers and Tinkerbell SNOT???? what is the world coming to???
I've missed you! I hope moving went smoothly!!
Old 06-30-2009, 07:05 PM   #554
Lady Lallie
DIS Veteran

"But...how did you meet?"

Sunday May 24. Day 3, Part 2.

We left off with It's A Small World. Jen really wanted to ride Snow White's Scary Adventure so we headed in that direction. But first we had to take advantage of a photo op.

And that concludes Nobby's appearance in this Trip Report. After we arrived back to our room, he was retired to the window to watch out for us.

Before riding Snow White, I made a quick detour to Sir Mickey's to grab some photos.

Two quick snaps on Snow White.

After Snow White we decided to head for Toon Town so we could get in line for the fairies. It was still before 10AM so we knew we had to wait for it to open up. Like magic, as we approached the crowd for Toon Town the rope was dropped and we beelined it to the Fairy line.

We were not that far back in line, we didn't have to wait long at all before our group was being ushered into wait inside the doors.

Soon enough we were let into Pixie Hollow! Eeee! I was so excited.

We have MUCH better photos on our photopass but here are the ones they took with our cameras. I have to say the character greetings at Pixie Hollow is a well oiled machine.

Let me just say...that the fairies were VERY confused on how it came to be that Jen and I were friends and we were from two different places. I would answer "Massachusetts" and Jen would answer "Florida". Well all the characters we had greeted that morning were SUPER confused about this. The first fairy, Iridessa took it in stride. Tinkerbell kept asking, "But, how did you meet?" But eventually she gave up. We kept repeating that we were friends, then we told Tink that we met on the Internet. Blank Look. Then we get to Rosetta. Oooh, Rosetta. She was a little vicious, let me tell you. Which was sad because Jen & I had decided before this trip that she was our favorite! So we were super excited to see her. It didn't last. She would not let our polite answers go, she kept asking us and asking us. She was even asking the photopass photographer why we weren't giving her the "right" answer. We finally said we met on an internet message board and that shut her up.

I'm glad we met the fairies, I would even meet them again but for the rest of the trip, we just said we were BOTH from Massachusetts. Much less complicated.

Beautiful light fixture in the Fairy/Princess area.

The area is just beautiful. Since the fairies had taken us almost no time at all, we decided to hop in the Princess line. Unfortunately we do not have those pictures. They are all on our photopass. We had both put our cameras away and it was just easier to let photopass do their thing. I will post them once I receive the CD.

I enjoyed the princesses very much and I loved watching the little girls meet them, so adorable.

With our missions in Toon Town complete, where would we head next?
Old 06-30-2009, 07:15 PM   #555
jenjolt
Loves All Things Disney!

I still love Rosetta and think she is a Southern Belle but seriously that made for one very awkward moment and what was worse was that it seemed every character that morning was asking where we were from and that it was so weird that two friends had come together for a trip....I wonder if we will get the same response in Sept LOL!! I surely hope not!! This time we can say we are here to celebrate friendship and birthdays LOL! OTTV!

That picture of Nobby pulling the sword from the stone is adorable I love it!! I need to get a copy of that...should totally go into his scrapbook at some point!!!

My Magical Trips to Disney:6/2012,1/2012,10/2011, 6/2011, 5/2011, 1/2011, 5/2010, 1/2010, 10/2009, 5/2009,
1/2009, 3/2007, 5/2005 , 10/1992: First Trip to Disney (Thanks Dad!)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: