Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-20-2009, 10:39 AM   #1066
dddisrunner
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by timandlesley View Post
Hey Diane, I'm right there with ya, we leave for our night in Indy tomorrow, we fly out Sunday, CAN'T WAIT!!!! The weather here today got us ready for Disney, probably headed your way tomorrow, we had a heat index of 104 today, CRAZY hot!!! Disney hot! But we had a day like you described here yesterday.
HAVE A GREAT TRIP, can't wait to meet you guys and hang out on the 1st!
Lesley
Thanks Lesley! Have a SAFE flight and a GREAT trip and we will see you on the first! Feel free to text me whenever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carissanboys View Post
I'm just in time to wish you a magical trip!! Have a wonderful time Diane!
Thanks Carissa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wigdoutdismom View Post
Your plans look marvelous! Have the best time ever!
Thanks Wigd!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRSNDSNY View Post
Awesome itinerary!!! Now I'll know how to "follow" you during your trip!

Be safe and have a wonderful trip! Can't wait to hear from you!
Thanks so much!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sooze View Post
Your itinerary looks delicious!

Enjoy your LLLLOOOOONNNGGGG Disney vacation. We will be on the road making our way to Disney by the time you get back.

Happy, safe travels!
Thanks Sooze!! Have an AWESOME trip!!
Old 06-20-2009, 11:10 AM   #1067
HockeyMomR
DIS Veteran

Diane - have a wonderful trip.

Enjoy your princess breakfast, with a family of boys this is a must do, we have done CRT breakfast 3 times at my request. Don't forget to get the pics of the boys w/ the princesses, enjoy!!!
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-20-2009, 12:45 PM   #1068
mylag1rl
Mouseketeer

Hi Diane - Hope you and your family have a great Disney vacation. Can't wait to hear all about it.
Old 06-20-2009, 01:09 PM   #1069
micandminforever
DIS Veteran

Traveling mercies and have a wonderful trip filled with magic and pixie dust.
One day trips with Family 1972,1973, 1976, Honeymoon off site June 1985, Off site June 1986, Off site June 1989, Grand Floridian June 1992, Wilderness Lodge June 1995, Dixie Landing(POR) April 1997, Hilton at Downtown Disney April 2000, Beach Club June 2003, POFQ June 2005, Pop Century Dec. 2005, Pop Century Jan. 2006, Pop Century Sept. 2007, POFQ Jan. 2009, Pop Century Sept 2009, BLT 25th Anniversary Trip June 2010, CBR March 2011, PORS Sept. 2012, Pop Century Jan. 2013
Old 06-20-2009, 05:09 PM   #1070
dddisrunner
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyMomR View Post
Diane - have a wonderful trip.

Enjoy your princess breakfast, with a family of boys this is a must do, we have done CRT breakfast 3 times at my request. Don't forget to get the pics of the boys w/ the princesses, enjoy!!!
Thanks so much!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mylag1rl View Post
Hi Diane - Hope you and your family have a great Disney vacation. Can't wait to hear all about it.
Thanks, I appreciate it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by micandminforever View Post
Traveling mercies and have a wonderful trip filled with magic and pixie dust.
Thank you and WELCOME!!
Old 06-20-2009, 05:13 PM   #1071
dddisrunner
DIS Veteran

Live from the airport!

Hey everyone! Just wanted to say thanks for following our family on our journey to WDW! You have all been so GREAT! I appreciate each and evry one of your posts!

As I sit here and write this, we have hit our first roadblock of the trip, we are DELAYED an hour because of the stupid weather!!!!! My poor kids are not handling it well (tons of questions ....why?, etc.)

Say a prayer for us that we get to board and go soon!!!

Thanks again,
Diane
Old 06-20-2009, 08:35 PM   #1072
wigdoutdismom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dddisrunner View Post
Hey everyone! Just wanted to say thanks for following our family on our journey to WDW! You have all been so GREAT! I appreciate each and evry one of your posts!

As I sit here and write this, we have hit our first roadblock of the trip, we are DELAYED an hour because of the stupid weather!!!!! My poor kids are not handling it well (tons of questions ....why?, etc.)

Thanks again,
Diane
Oh my gosh Diane, I can tell you from experience that airport waits are not a bit fun.........
I hope you are safely in the air or have landed in Orlando as I am typing this!

Old 06-20-2009, 09:24 PM   #1073
Trentmom
A Christmas"y" tag for a Christmas Freak!
Talk to you Sharky People Later!!!
Has a high Poodar

Oh No

HOpefully the you have made it to Orlando by now and are relaxing in your "home"

Old 06-21-2009, 06:57 AM   #1074
CRSNDSNY

DVC Member
I think I need to go to confession

Ahhh, shoot! Oh well! I'm sure by now you got there safe and sound and are ready to begin your first BIG DAY!!!!!

Thanks for checking in!

Quote:

Thanks again,
Diane
Old 06-21-2009, 08:53 AM   #1075
mylag1rl
Mouseketeer

Oh no ... I hope you and your family made it safely to Disney. My husband and I ran into the same trouble on our way back from the Keys. With all these darn storms it delays the flights. It was very frustrating as adults but for kids I am sure it is very scary.

Happy Father's Day to Brian ! Hope you are in DHS this morning.
Old 06-21-2009, 03:32 PM   #1076
Happydog
DIS Veteran

Hi there! Missed your final few posts, but I just wanted to say I was thinking about those of you leaving this weekend for a great vacation!!!! I was stuck in the woods

TWO weeks!!! My goodness, you are going to have a tremendous time. I don't know if you will check the DIS on vacation, but I hope all goes well and that first travel hiccup was just a small delay to the fun!!! Enjoy!!! I will have to double check your travel plans and I will keep an eye out for ya!!

Twas the Night BEFORE Christmas 09?!PTR! Ho Ho Ho!Away we go!A WDW Christmas 09 TR! All aboard a WONDERful TR! Boo to YOU! Sept 09 TR
WDW 4th of July 09 PTR!I Want to Ride the Cotton Ball! July 4th 09 TR!Snow, Savannah, & NO School! Feb '10 TR Christmas fix MVMCP 2010 TR
One Family, One Year - a June '10 PTR The Ingredients for Pixie Dust - June '10 TR Disney-Landing Halloween - a Halloween '10 PTR/TR
Dream for two - Feb '11 TRSummer of Sea and Shore - June '11 PTR Strapping Turtles on our Feet! - June/July '11 TR
MY MAGICal Black Friday Thanksgiving Cruise - Nov '11 PTR/TR

Oct 2000 - Disney Magic 7 night cruise * Oct '03 - Contemporary * Oct '05 - WLV * Nov '08 - SSR * June/July '09 - OKW * Sept '09 - CBR * Dec '09 - BCV * Feb '10 - AKL * Feb '10 - Disney Wonder 3 night Cruise/Disney HH * June '10 - BLT/BCV * Oct '10 - Grand Californian * Dec '10 AKV - Kidani * February '11 - Disney Dream 4 night cruise/BLT * June '11 - Disney Dream 5 night cruise/Disney's Vero Beach/Ft. Wilderness/AKL Jambo * Oct '11 - WLV/SSR * Nov '11 Disney Magic 7 night cruise * February '12 - Disney Dream 4 night cruise/AKL Jambo * June/July '12 - BCV/WLV * Nov '12 Disney Fantasy 7 night cruise * July '13 AKV - Jambo * Sept '13 - AOA * Oct '13 - F & W SSR * Jan '14 AKV - Kidani * June '14 - BLT * August '14 Aulani * Halloween '14 Disney Wonder 5 night cruise * January '15 Disney Fantasy 7 night cruise * April '15 Disneyland resort *
Old 06-21-2009, 09:06 PM   #1077
Jeanine3kids
Mouseketeer

Hope you arrived safely I know how your poor boys must of felt being stuck in the airport last august we were stuck in the airport for 8 hours my poor kids were beside themselves we had a flight that was suppose to take off at 6:30 pm it took of at 12:00am. Also there was a chance that the flight would be cancelled my oldest son age 6 at the time his eyes swelt up with tears it was pathetic well enough of this I hope you have an amazing time and I only have 29 more days until my 10 day trip home 7 days at BCV and 3 days at AKV I can't wait.
Old 06-21-2009, 09:48 PM   #1078
dddisrunner
DIS Veteran

Hey guys! Thanks for all your well wishes and replies! We finally arrived safely...LATE but safely! We are about to go to sleep after a GREAT day at DHS!!! Boy, is it HOT!!! Talk to you soon!

Diane
Old 06-21-2009, 09:56 PM   #1079
Charleston Princess
DIS Veteran

Glad to hear you are having fun!!! Wish it wasn't so hot for you though!
Old 06-21-2009, 09:58 PM   #1080
Trentmom
A Christmas"y" tag for a Christmas Freak!
Talk to you Sharky People Later!!!
Has a high Poodar

Quote:
Hey guys! Thanks for all your well wishes and replies! We finally arrived safely...LATE but safely! We are about to go to sleep after a GREAT day at DHS!!! Boy, is it HOT!!! Talk to you soon!

Diane
Nice to hear from you

Glad you had a great day!!

That is funny as TimandLesley were there, too I belive...

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: