Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-15-2009, 05:16 PM   #151
daisyduck7
Earning My Ears

Talking Yay!!!!!!! They are bbaaaaack !!!!!!!

WWHHOOOPPEEEEE !!!!!!! My babies are back, my babies are back ! It seems they were gone, like, forever. I mean, DD and her clan were gone to WDW for the WHOLE WEEK, but my oldest DS, DDIL, DGD, and DGS were gone to New York for a few days, and my youngest DS's DW went to the beach last week. It is just a good thing we had lots and lots going on at church or I would have went bonkers! Well, it is time for me to close and get out of here.. I'll see ya'll folks later.. Bye, now
Old 06-15-2009, 06:23 PM   #152
Happydog
DIS Veteran

Oh boy... I loved your stay tuned list! Can't wait to read up all about these and more!!

Twas the Night BEFORE Christmas 09?!PTR! Ho Ho Ho!Away we go!A WDW Christmas 09 TR! All aboard a WONDERful TR! Boo to YOU! Sept 09 TR
WDW 4th of July 09 PTR!I Want to Ride the Cotton Ball! July 4th 09 TR!Snow, Savannah, & NO School! Feb '10 TR Christmas fix MVMCP 2010 TR
One Family, One Year - a June '10 PTR The Ingredients for Pixie Dust - June '10 TR Disney-Landing Halloween - a Halloween '10 PTR/TR
Dream for two - Feb '11 TRSummer of Sea and Shore - June '11 PTR Strapping Turtles on our Feet! - June/July '11 TR
MY MAGICal Black Friday Thanksgiving Cruise - Nov '11 PTR/TR

Oct 2000 - Disney Magic 7 night cruise * Oct '03 - Contemporary * Oct '05 - WLV * Nov '08 - SSR * June/July '09 - OKW * Sept '09 - CBR * Dec '09 - BCV * Feb '10 - AKL * Feb '10 - Disney Wonder 3 night Cruise/Disney HH * June '10 - BLT/BCV * Oct '10 - Grand Californian * Dec '10 AKV - Kidani * February '11 - Disney Dream 4 night cruise/BLT * June '11 - Disney Dream 5 night cruise/Disney's Vero Beach/Ft. Wilderness/AKL Jambo * Oct '11 - WLV/SSR * Nov '11 Disney Magic 7 night cruise * February '12 - Disney Dream 4 night cruise/AKL Jambo * June/July '12 - BCV/WLV * Nov '12 Disney Fantasy 7 night cruise * July '13 AKV - Jambo * Sept '13 - AOA * Oct '13 - F & W SSR * Jan '14 AKV - Kidani * June '14 - BLT * August '14 Aulani * Halloween '14 Disney Wonder 5 night cruise * January '15 Disney Fantasy 7 night cruise * April '15 Disneyland resort *
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-15-2009, 07:35 PM   #153
Charleston Princess
DIS Veteran

Oh my, that list!!! Can't wait to find out the details!!!

Welcome home, although, if you are like me, you wish you weren't!
Old 06-16-2009, 10:24 AM   #154
DisneyJo
TGJ
Lost another competition
It's absolute bliss

Welcome back Deb and ooooh sounds like it's going to be a fantastic TR
Old 06-16-2009, 03:34 PM   #155
askelton
Disney Cosmo

Glad you're back! Waiting to hear all the juicy details.

Old 06-18-2009, 04:19 PM   #156
daisyduck7
Earning My Ears

Unhappy Crash ! Bam!! Disney meltdown!!!!

Oh me, oh my, oh goodness, whatever shall I do? I went over to DD onTuesday evening. I had spent most of the day with Baby Tau. We went to lunch , and he ate corn, potatoes, chicken, rolls, ice cream, cookies, and GUMMY BEARS!!!. After we ate, we went over to the mall to do some shopping. He rode the JAY JAY airplane ride, then the HULKmobile. We went into a few stores, and by the time we got ready to leave, he was droopy-eyed, and his tail feathers were beginning to drag in the dust. By the time I got him back to the car, loaded in, and took off, he was sound asleep It seems none of my children nor my grandchildren can keep up with me. when we go shopping. After I got to their home, DD finished up the meal, and we waited for her DH to get home from work. We sat down to eat, had five children all talking at the same time. Add three adults, all of whom are exhausted, two of those are suffering from Disney Post Depression , and the other is sick with envy of them(notice greenish hue of face), and still in a little bit of shock at all the people on foot in Times Square in NYC that DGS sent from his Blackberry while walking with all of them. Boy! Did it look crowded . That is entirely too many people in one spot at one time for me. But, anyway, every one is back at home, safely, and that is what matters most. OH! OH! OH! I almost forgot !!!!!!! My DGS, the one that went to NYC , proposed to his significant other, not this past Friday, but the Friday before that(the 29th, I think), and she said YES! I mean, it was so sweet,, because he had to ask her father for her hand before that, then he did the going down on one knee thing, oh ! blubber, blubber, I just get so emotional when I think about it. I saw her again yesterday, and she had THE RING on, and I hugged her, welcomed her into the family, and told her I would be proud to call her my granddaughter. Oh, blubber, blubber, here I go again. Well, I have to sign off again, get the office back into some semblence of order. It has been WILD around here today. WHEEYOO!! Bye, now.
Old 06-18-2009, 07:54 PM   #157
debraW76
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDWRocksMySocks View Post
Ooh, love the teasers! Can't wait to hear all about your trip.
he he. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmp1111 View Post
Sounds intriguing! Can't wait!
I hope you find it as interesting

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcc0621 View Post
Welcome Back Debra! Love the teasers.

PDD is the worst isn't it
Thanks Janet. Yes, PDD is the worst.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeystoontown View Post
I totally understand your Disney Depression. I hate coming back from a Disney trip. There's just nothing exciting to do around our house. I see from your list that you had quite an eventful vacation. Looking forward to reading all about it.
This trip was more depressing than the others because we may not be back for two years or more
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessV View Post
What a lead up!

I'm ready!
Hi V!
Old 06-18-2009, 07:57 PM   #158
debraW76
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisyduck7 View Post
WWHHOOOPPEEEEE !!!!!!! My babies are back, my babies are back ! It seems they were gone, like, forever. I mean, DD and her clan were gone to WDW for the WHOLE WEEK, but my oldest DS, DDIL, DGD, and DGS were gone to New York for a few days, and my youngest DS's DW went to the beach last week. It is just a good thing we had lots and lots going on at church or I would have went bonkers! Well, it is time for me to close and get out of here.. I'll see ya'll folks later.. Bye, now
Hi Mom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happydog View Post
Oh boy... I loved your stay tuned list! Can't wait to read up all about these and more!!

Stay tuned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charleston Princess View Post
Oh my, that list!!! Can't wait to find out the details!!!

Welcome home, although, if you are like me, you wish you weren't!
Nope. Not happy at all about being home

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyJo View Post
Welcome back Deb and ooooh sounds like it's going to be a fantastic TR
Thanks Jo!
Quote:
Originally Posted by akelton View Post
Glad you're back! Waiting to hear all the juicy details.
ha ha. It's coming soon. I promise
Old 06-18-2009, 08:06 PM   #159
debraW76
DIS Veteran

Trip report started

I started my trip Report.

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2207225

Old 06-19-2009, 09:02 AM   #160
daisyduck7
Earning My Ears

Talking There you are, I found you, I found you!!!!!!!

I thought I had lost you, but then I looked again, and there you were. Off on another link.. Okay, I'm in and ready to roll on another TR. I can't wait to start reading everything. This post will be very short, cuz I got so much to get done today. Love you,love you, baby girl.

Tags
june 2009, kids

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: