|06-10-2009, 11:51 AM||#1|
Join Date: Jun 2002
Disney Cruise Swap - Swap Complete!
Disney Cruise Swap
Signups: June 10th
Mail by: August 8th
Due Date: August 15th
1. Select any two elements. Each element should be embellished 1-2 different ways.
2. PM me with your DIS name, name and address.
3. Post your status on the Progress thread - which will be posted after the slots are filled. Check-ins are required to make sure we haven't lost anyone and that swappers are still able to fulfill their commitment. I will pm you if you do not check in. If you don’t respond within 48 hours of the pm, I will angel your spot. Just let me know if you’re going to be out of town during a check in and I’ll take care of that!
4. Check the progress thread for your status - it will be updated with ship info and received info.
5. PM me if you have problems and need to drop out or if an emergency happens (we all know things happen beyond our control sometimes), let me know so we can make arrangements for an angel or other help if needed.
6. HAVE FUN!!
Here are the elements to choose from (if you have another idea for an element, let me know and I will add it).
Please, no hand lettering on any items, use computer fonts, rub-ons,
Embellished means using brads, eyelets, charms, ribbon, 3D stickers
(matted stickers are okay too),embossing, stickles, etc.
Photo Mat – 2PP to fit a 4x6 photo, double matted and embellished.
Topper – 1PP double matted and embellished OR TITLE LETTERS at least 1 ¼ inch with shadow. If you do the letters, please let me know what it spells. You can do the traditional 8 x 2 topper OR you can do a topper/signage piece (welded letters, etc.) It’s up to you!
Borders – 1 set PP (2 borders) double matted and embellished
Journaling Box: 2PP at least a 3x3 writing area, double matted and
embellished with actual journal area placed on top of the two mats
Tag: 1 PP large tag 4.5-5 inches, 2 pp if smaller, double matted and
embellished, include either ribbon/fiber or eyelet/brad in the hole. May
Embellished Shapes/Squares: 4PP @ 1-1/2x1-1/2 or larger if you wish, double matted and embellished. These can be circles, squares, flowers, etc. be creative. If it is a shape that would not look right double matted please use your best judgment.....Just
make up for it in another way. Maybe make a few extra or throw in
Slide Mounts: 2PP be creative here please
File Folders or Matchbooks: 1 PP if medium size or lager, 2 pp if the smaller sized. Please make sure to enclose a blank page in the matchbook if this
is the element you choose to do.
Bottle Caps: 4PP if metal, 6PP if paper
Library Pocket and Tag: 1PP embellished, no smaller than to hold 2x3 a tag
that should have ribbon/fiber or eyelet in the hole
Shaker Box: 1PP be creative please
Paper Piecing: 1PP be creative please
License Plate: 1PP be creative please
Signage/Bookmark: 1PP 2x6, double matted and embellished
Song/Lyric/Poem: 1PP, double matted and embellished
Altered Paper Clips: 3 large size ones
PP = Per Person
Place your completed elements in a Ziploc bag with your DIS name and group number. Place all your baggies for a group in a GALLON size bag, and label with the same. Please use a gallon bag – even if your pieces are smaller and may not require it, the pieces you will be getting back may be bigger.
Please include cash, check or stamps (No Click-it/ship-it postage). If you are in less than 4 groups, include $4.95 for the priority envelopes. If you are in 4 or more groups, please include $10.35 for the priority box. If you would like delivery confirmation on your returned swap, also include the $0.65 and a filled out slip.
A Final Note: This swap is a huge commitment of time and money for everyone involved as it takes a significant amount of both to create all of the pages and elements. Having said that, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE do not sign up for more than you can handle. It is not fair to me or the other participants to expend the time and money to make something for someone who does not reciprocate. We all want everyone to enjoy swapping but we also want you to think about what you are getting into when you sign up. The due date will not be extended.
A. Disney Magic
1. Lumiere's - KKB2
2. Magic - Michellepooh
3. Helmsman Mickey - hopemax
4. Topsiders - Arizona Rita
5. Beat Street - Tigger1221
B. Disney Wonder
1. Triton's - ZerotoHero
2. Wonder - Michellepooh
3. Nassau - Queenie
D. Disney Magic - Western
1. Key West - Stitch62
2. Cozumel - Michellepooh
3. Grand Cayman - Tigger1221
4. Grand Cayman - KKB2
F. Restaurants (found on both ships)
1. Parrot Cay - Michellepooh
2. Palo - Downrivermama
3. Animator's Palate - KKB2
4. Pluto's Doghouse - Arizona Rita
5. Goofy's Galley - ZerotoHero
G. Pirate Night
2. hopemax - general piratey goodness!
4. Arizona Rita - general
7. KKB2 - fireworks
H. Characters - Beach/Nautical
1. Michellepooh - ?
2. hopemax - sailor Pluto
3. Stitch62 - sailor Chip
4. Tigger1221 - Beach/tropical Mickey
5. KKB2 - Captain Mickey
6. MinnieGarden - beach Donald
7. morgansmom2000 - beach Minnie
I. Characters - Pirate/Formal
1. Michellepooh - ?
2. MM2000 - Pirate Mickey
3. hopemax - Formal Mickey
5. KKB2 - Formal Minnie
6. ZerotoHero - Pirate Goofy
O. Colors (tropical, nautical, beach, Disney, etc.)
1. Michellepooh - Caribbean (coral, turquoise)
2. MM2000 - Tahiti stack
3. Arizona Rita - Disney
5. Tigger1221 - ocean
6. ZerotoHero - Sunny Mickey
7. AWM - "at the beach" Mickey
2. AWM - "fun in the sun" Mickey
3. Michellepooh - pink/orange beach balls
4. PinballFamily - blue
5. ZerotoHero - ?
P. DCL General (terminal, stateroom, towel animals, sports on deck, DCL, spa, etc.)
1. Lifeboat drill - hopemax!
2. stateroom - Michellepooh
3. Pool - MM2000
4. fish extenders - Arizona Rita
5. Cruise ship from L.a.B. - Tigger1221
6. towel animals - KKB2
P1. DCL General
1. Spa - MinnieGarden
2. Fish extenders - ZerotoHero
3. towel animals - PinballFamily
Q. Special events / Shows
1. Sailaway Party - hopemax
2. Formal Night - Michellepooh
3. 'Til We Meet Again - Arizona Rita
4. Disney Dreams - Stitch62
5. Golden Mickeys - Tigger1221
6. Golden Mickeys - KKB2
R. Castaway Cay
2. hopemax - Beach Bums
4. KKB2 - snorkeling
5. ZerotoHero - stingrays
7. Belle (KKB2's daughter) - general CC
8. Flying Dutchman - Queenie
S. General Cruise - to be used for ANY cruise line, not just Disney
2. Arizona Rita
Complete Page Group - Create a ONE page layout (12x12) of any theme relating to Disney Cruise Line. Include a title, at least 2 spots for photos, and one spot for journaling. Page should be embellished in a such a way that all the swapper needs to do is stick the pictures on and journal. Please be creative!! Check out any of the other completed page swaps for ideas.
Completed Page Group 1
1. Michellepooh - DCL general
2. Arizona Rita - fireworks
Last edited by Michellepooh; 08-25-2009 at 11:17 PM.
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|As God as my witness.I'll never be sick at Disney World again~~~wrapping things up...||winkers||Completed Trip Reports||1693||01-01-2010 03:21 AM|
|Alphabet Game, Disney Related||mandymouse||UK Community Board||3757||09-03-2009 09:12 AM|
|Great Disney Fathers Day Gifts for Kids to Make||tjbaggott||Canadian Trip Planning & Community Board||1||06-10-2009 12:18 PM|
|Disney transport to Hoop Dee Doo||wayneg||UK Trip Planning Forum||6||06-10-2009 11:49 AM|
|Cruise swap signups coming Wednesday, June 10th!||Michellepooh||Swaps||44||06-10-2009 11:46 AM|