Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-27-2009, 01:56 PM   #11
debraW76
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by englishrose47 View Post
I am back from my May trip and had a GREAT time inspite of the rain!! Will be starting a TR this week !! Just found out some friends are alo going the same time so have to check with them !! I am excited allover again to be planning yet another trip to Disney !!!I will be updating regularly now and looking for tips etc for our "ROSIE"plus 4 trip !! I know by September DD will need this vcation badly so I want to make it as special as possible on a limited budget !! Have to make the changes to our party size and am hoping the money saved will pay for afew extras !!! DD says she wants to do Universal, which I don't but maybe they cn go and I will have a solo day and plan MEETS !!!! So stay tuned !!!
Glad you had a great time. Please post a link to your TR here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by englishrose47 View Post
I really have to change the title of this thread a some point !!I need to get DD to tell me about going to Universal if she really wants to do that !! It will mean 1 less TS for that day so will have some figuring to do!! She will hve had her surgery and not be eating much at all so that means even more TS for us ! I am just not sure what to do as yet !! Itold her I have to make ressies mid June and knowing her that' swhen she will decide what to do !!!
Yes, you should change your trip title
What kind of surgery is she having?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: