Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2009, 02:16 AM   #3721
KimRaye
DIS Sponsor*Silver
Still a Late Nite DISer
Just a simple hello
Enjoys a good Yankee Candle night

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixie dust 112 View Post
If you have trouble getting a reservation let them know that your cousin;s daughter is the next Hannah Montana!
I don't know if Zoe sings!

Old 05-09-2009, 02:23 AM   #3722
KimRaye
DIS Sponsor*Silver
Still a Late Nite DISer
Just a simple hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by blame my sister View Post
Zoe (Hannah Montanski) has her first audition tommorrow. I'm working so won't be there. Wouldn't of mattered, they only allow 1 person with her. She's ready and excited. She'll do great. Will keep you all informed.
Saw her 'winning' head-shot tonight, it was really cute! She made it this far, she'll be fine!

Going to your mother's at all this weekend, Rory??

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-09-2009, 02:39 AM   #3723
KimRaye
DIS Sponsor*Silver
Still a Late Nite DISer
Just a simple hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruisin View Post
Anyhoo, we got Alex moved into his new place, pretty nice apartment. You can almost see his ambulance base from there. Literally a 10 minute at most walk.

He came back home again and will move up there for real in about 2 weeks time.
Good thing you drive well Robin! Glad to hear Alex's apt is a-ok!

The boards are agonizingly SLOW right now! Why???

Anyway, Kelly has a game tomorrow, and I'm supposed to meet Hannah Montanski and her Mom sometime in the afternoon.

I might be early but -

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY
TO ALL THE THREADKILLER
MOMS!

Old 05-09-2009, 06:27 AM   #3724
pixie dust 112
DIS Veteran
Anderson Cooper stews my juices!
Wanna move in with me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruisin View Post
Hi everyone.

Been down the road and back again.

Man, the traffic in Toronto was crazy

Liz and I were driving thru heavy traffic when this car I didn't even see coming zoomed right by us and cut in front of us. I swear it was inches away from taking off the front of my van

The driver was zigging and zagging in between the closely spaced cars, pretty scary stuff.

A few seconds later here comes this cop car, lights flashing and sirens screaming.

BUT, we never saw either one of them again I don't know if the driver left the highway and was stopped then or if the police car just called off the chase in the interest of public safety.

Anyhoo, we got Alex moved into his new place, pretty nice apartment. You can almost see his ambulance base from there. Literally a 10 minute at most walk.

He came back home again and will move up there for real in about 2 weeks time.
City traffic is crazy isn't it, Especially on Fridays!!!! Glad ALex's place is nice. Great that he is so close to work!
Old 05-09-2009, 06:29 AM   #3725
pixie dust 112
DIS Veteran
Wanna move in with me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimRaye View Post
If I'm not working, I go back to sleep after I drop her off at school. If I am working, which is only til noon, I take a nap after work, before dinner.
I guess you are an interrmitent sleeper!
Old 05-09-2009, 06:33 AM   #3726
pixie dust 112
DIS Veteran
Wanna move in with me?

Quote:
I don't know if Zoe sings!
Can she lip-sinc?
Old 05-09-2009, 06:35 AM   #3727
pixie dust 112
DIS Veteran
Wanna move in with me?

Quote:
Good thing you drive well Robin! Glad to hear Alex's apt is a-ok!

The boards are agonizingly SLOW right now! Why???

Anyway, Kelly has a game tomorrow, and I'm supposed to meet Hannah Montanski and her Mom sometime in the afternoon.

I might be early but -

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY
TO ALL THE THREADKILLER
MOMS!
YOu posted that when the boards and everyone else were fast asleep! That explains the slow factor!

YOu have a great mother's day too!
Old 05-09-2009, 09:21 AM   #3728
pixie dust 112
DIS Veteran
Wanna move in with me?

Well everyone...that day has come....DH just went to the airport to pick up MIL! She is back until after Christmas!
Old 05-09-2009, 09:36 AM   #3729
Hollyann
ZJO for just today!
If you see me sleeping, I'm probably dreaming about tags
Can't keep her fingers on the right keys!

Hi everyone!

Sorry I've not been on. I was in Orlando for 2 weeks, then the kids & grandkids followed us home for the weekend and when they left....I got a cold! I'm hoping I'm better because I'm supposed to cantor mass tonight (the bishop is coming) and I'd hate to sound like a frog!

Congrats on our new movie star, moving day and flipping the mattress. Kim, get some sleep and PD I hope your time goes smoothly until Christmas.

The only thing I got done (besides catching up with my threadkiller peeps) is I made the cake topper for Mary's library. I like it. Unfortunately, it didn't photograph well. It DOES look like books. I made the top book open and curled up the page. It's drying now. They're small enough to sit on a 6" cake layer. I'd to have a better apple color, but this one is gonna do!

Old 05-09-2009, 09:48 AM   #3730
pixie dust 112
DIS Veteran
Wanna move in with me?

I love that cake top Ann! WOW!

Hope you are feeling better...good luck tonight. The Bishop always equals a full house!
Old 05-09-2009, 01:01 PM   #3731
sewer
Is it really Monday again!!

Hey all! Just sneek'n through
Old 05-09-2009, 02:40 PM   #3732
tiggerwannabe
Optimistic Realist~

Photographer Extraordinaire~

Disney is my Therapy~

Quote:
Well everyone...that day has come....DH just went to the airport to pick up MIL! She is back until after Christmas!

Good Luck PD!

Schools over for a week but still busy here...John got us invited to BILs, I got us invited to dinner and already had a photo shoot set up for late tonight SA came over last night...I got Kelly's message Lori, its all good~ oh yeah, and tomorrow John not only invited both Mothers, but added sis and her family and our niece that is expecting in september *and* her Mother seriously...I will be hiding somewhere trying to get the quiet mothers day I am used to having~

Happy Moms Day my thradkillers!

DU, hugs to you for a peaceful Mothers Day

°O°The Key to Happiness is Self Delusion°O°

Old 05-09-2009, 02:51 PM   #3733
Cruisin
If you can't carry it, you don't need it
I keep on posting to things just so I can look at my tags
I love my Captain Mickey antenna topper!

Your cake topper is really cute Ann
Old 05-09-2009, 06:47 PM   #3734
DISUNC
I cried like a baby watching the last 3 minutes of "The Way We Were"
3 bottles of Soda, A Xtra large Cheese doodles & a plunger! Someone is having a Party...Can I come?
AGGGGGGGH I am Ruined!

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollyann View Post
Hi everyone!

Sorry I've not been on. I was in Orlando for 2 weeks, then the kids & grandkids followed us home for the weekend and when they left....I got a cold! I'm hoping I'm better because I'm supposed to cantor mass tonight (the bishop is coming) and I'd hate to sound like a frog!

Congrats on our new movie star, moving day and flipping the mattress. Kim, get some sleep and PD I hope your time goes smoothly until Christmas.

The only thing I got done (besides catching up with my threadkiller peeps) is I made the cake topper for Mary's library. I like it. Unfortunately, it didn't photograph well. It DOES look like books. I made the top book open and curled up the page. It's drying now. They're small enough to sit on a 6" cake layer. I'd to have a better apple color, but this one is gonna do!

Welcome back ...whadda cake! I lost 5 pounds while you were gone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sewer View Post
Hey all! Just sneek'n through
I see you

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiggerwannabe View Post

DU, hugs to you for a peaceful Mothers Day
AWE Thanks sweetie. Ya know it's been 3 months already since Mom died?

Got a reprieve from work tonight. But will work all next week.

So Went to the strore and bought Yellow Roses Mom's favorite...in fact the only flower she liked), and james bought her a Hershey bar. He insisted we go to the cemetary tonight to place the flowers & candy. So we did.

Then went to Boston Market for dinner.

Tommorrow my neice is coming with Makie, to put flowers on the grave and then take James home.

I went to Hallmark the other day, to get a BDay card for my neice. It was VERY odd not buying a Mothers day card.
Old 05-09-2009, 07:32 PM   #3735
CADZNYCHC
Loves CM~DL~WDW~DCL & most of all Captain Jack

Hi All....long time no see - except for all of you on facebook - which is up & running pretty close to 24/7 - hope you are all WELL!!

Andy...we're really thinking of you this "md"... my dad will be gone 4 yrs this summer & i remember how odd & sad that 1st father's day was as well...that's a nice thing being able to go to cemetery. I do when possible - dad is in Hollywood Hills' Forest Lawn - so only when we drive to LA do we go....

Wishing all you Mom's a truly wonderful Mother's Day....take care - will be back soon - ry's hs grad is 4 wks away - will post some photos after....
Brenda S. Tsuda ~ DCL ~ Aug 13 2005 Mexican Riviera ~ April 7 2007 Western Caribbean ~ Dec 27 2008 NYE Western Caribbean ~ Oct 23 2010 Eastern Caribbean ~ Sept 20 2011 "Pirates of the Pacific" Repo Vancouver to LA ~ Jan 2 2012 Mexican Riviera ~ ~ Nov 3, 2012 A "FANTASY"cruise to the Eastern Caribbean ~ Feb 10, 2013 A Bahamian 'Dream' ~ and on Oct 12, 2013 my 9th Disney cruise with great friends!WDW ~ Nov 2004 AKL ~ April 2007 Coronado Springs ~ Jan 2009 Beach Club Villas & Saratoga Treehouses Oct 2010 ~ Disneyland ~ 2 ~ 3 ~ 4 or more times a year and Club 33~7 & counting ~ find me on facebook ~ Brenda Briggs Tsuda
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: