Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-30-2009, 10:28 PM   #76
blabbermouth
DIS Veteran
 
blabbermouth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: BC, Canada
Posts: 995

Wow, now all you have to do is start wishing other things cheaper, like the Disneyland Hotel!

Yeah, I love photopass... sorta 'spensive (Maybe you can wish for that to be cheaper!) but worth it to have so many neat photos together. We really liked it on our WDW trip, but we were there with another couple too, so there was usually someone else to take a pic. This time it's just the two of us, so we'll have to use it more. Think they'll come with us to San Diego and San Francisco??
blabbermouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 12:17 PM   #77
hurleysweety
DISPrincess in Training
Makes a mean Monte Cristo
 
hurleysweety's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,609

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizneydaz View Post
Just caught up on all your posts. You've been busy! Love your pix form WDW! Are you taking the laptop with you? If so you'll be able to upload and edit your PP pix. That way you'll be able to see ones you might want to retake.

Have a great time!

Oh, BTW, there maybe a small MnG of some of use from the PP group on Thursday, the 7th. Are you going to be at DCA that day-I'm thinking at the DV MnG. Let me know. Thanks.
Just confirmed with DH last night that we'll take my laptop to upload our photos for that very reason!

Also, we will be leaving here early EARLY Thursday morning, but there is no way we'll have done all our AP stuff before 10:30 in order to meet you all at the MnG. We could do Friday or Saturday, but I didn't look at the dates, so people might be gone by then. We will be in DCA as soon as all of our AP and birthday stuff is taken care of - hopefully by 1:30 at the lastest? Not entirely sure how long everything will take though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blabbermouth View Post
Wow, now all you have to do is start wishing other things cheaper, like the Disneyland Hotel!

Yeah, I love photopass... sorta 'spensive (Maybe you can wish for that to be cheaper!) but worth it to have so many neat photos together. We really liked it on our WDW trip, but we were there with another couple too, so there was usually someone else to take a pic. This time it's just the two of us, so we'll have to use it more. Think they'll come with us to San Diego and San Francisco??
Okay here goes nothing, I wish that DLH would offer all the DISboards members some sort of awesome discount that would allow all of us budget minded people to stay there!

Photopass definitley comes in handy when its just the two of you. I wish they would come on all our excursions too!! (Are they available for rent???)
__________________
(me)... (DH)... (Puppy Otis - brought home 6/11/13!) --- "Your grace is enough for me" ---
Past Trips: WDW: Feb 1997 BWI, June 2008 *Honeymoon!*, May 2010 OKW & POR *2-year anniversary*, May 2011 OKW/BWV *3-year anniversary*, October 2011 VWL & POP DLR: 1994, Thanksgiving 2003 Portofino Suites, Oct. 2004, Oct. 2005, Nov. 2006 Carousel Inn, May 2007 Fairfield Inn, May 2009 DH Bday Trip Marriott Suites Anaheim, May 2009 *1-year anniversary*, GCH Suite, June 2009 Worldmark, Sept 2009 PPH, December 2009 Holiday Inn Anaheim Resort, April 2010 Holiday Inn Anaheim Resort, January 2011 Staybridge, September 2011 Red Lion, June 2012 Hilton Anaheim *4-year anniversary (celebrated late), Oct 2012 Ayres Anaheim, May 2013 GCH *5-year anniversary*, Sept 2013 Red Lion, Nov 2013 (1 Day Trip) Red Lion, Dec 2013 *Club 33* Castle Inn
DCL:October 2013 - HalloWonder (Halloween) Cruise - Wonder 7 Night Bahamas from Galveston
hurleysweety is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 05-03-2009, 02:25 PM   #78
hurleysweety
DISPrincess in Training
Makes a mean Monte Cristo
 
hurleysweety's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,609

3 Days, 17 hrs, and 40 minutes til we LEAVE!

I've been working on my planing journal and once its done, or almost done, I'll take some pictures and show you all my efforts! I've kinda become a little planning obsessive thanks to this PTR and reading other's trip reports! I stole the idea from DizNee Luver...so I hope you don't mind! I thought I'd put my design loving skills to use, combined with my love for Disney - and presto, a new found craze has overcome me - and my living room!
__________________
(me)... (DH)... (Puppy Otis - brought home 6/11/13!) --- "Your grace is enough for me" ---
Past Trips: WDW: Feb 1997 BWI, June 2008 *Honeymoon!*, May 2010 OKW & POR *2-year anniversary*, May 2011 OKW/BWV *3-year anniversary*, October 2011 VWL & POP DLR: 1994, Thanksgiving 2003 Portofino Suites, Oct. 2004, Oct. 2005, Nov. 2006 Carousel Inn, May 2007 Fairfield Inn, May 2009 DH Bday Trip Marriott Suites Anaheim, May 2009 *1-year anniversary*, GCH Suite, June 2009 Worldmark, Sept 2009 PPH, December 2009 Holiday Inn Anaheim Resort, April 2010 Holiday Inn Anaheim Resort, January 2011 Staybridge, September 2011 Red Lion, June 2012 Hilton Anaheim *4-year anniversary (celebrated late), Oct 2012 Ayres Anaheim, May 2013 GCH *5-year anniversary*, Sept 2013 Red Lion, Nov 2013 (1 Day Trip) Red Lion, Dec 2013 *Club 33* Castle Inn
DCL:October 2013 - HalloWonder (Halloween) Cruise - Wonder 7 Night Bahamas from Galveston
hurleysweety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 02:38 PM   #79
kaoden39
Prayers and pixie dust from your friends on the DIS
Hugs
I have been flipping all around the internet
 
kaoden39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fairfield, CA
Posts: 30,003

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurleysweety View Post
3 Days, 17 hrs, and 40 minutes til we LEAVE!

I've been working on my planing journal and once its done, or almost done, I'll take some pictures and show you all my efforts! I've kinda become a little planning obsessive thanks to this PTR and reading other's trip reports! I stole the idea from DizNee Luver...so I hope you don't mind! I thought I'd put my design loving skills to use, combined with my love for Disney - and presto, a new found craze has overcome me - and my living room!
It's so darn close. Woo hoo!
kaoden39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 11:45 PM   #80
hurleysweety
DISPrincess in Training
Makes a mean Monte Cristo
 
hurleysweety's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,609

My Planning Journal!!!

So its not done yet - missing dining info and a day-by-day schedule!
But here are the pics from my fun with the binder so far:
Here is the front cover that I did for this trip

Close up of the design

Table of Contents

Turn by Turn directions from Google Maps

Food and Wine Festival Schedule


Park Times Schedule


AP Info


OHMYGOODNESS!!!! We leave in like 32 hours!!!
__________________
(me)... (DH)... (Puppy Otis - brought home 6/11/13!) --- "Your grace is enough for me" ---
Past Trips: WDW: Feb 1997 BWI, June 2008 *Honeymoon!*, May 2010 OKW & POR *2-year anniversary*, May 2011 OKW/BWV *3-year anniversary*, October 2011 VWL & POP DLR: 1994, Thanksgiving 2003 Portofino Suites, Oct. 2004, Oct. 2005, Nov. 2006 Carousel Inn, May 2007 Fairfield Inn, May 2009 DH Bday Trip Marriott Suites Anaheim, May 2009 *1-year anniversary*, GCH Suite, June 2009 Worldmark, Sept 2009 PPH, December 2009 Holiday Inn Anaheim Resort, April 2010 Holiday Inn Anaheim Resort, January 2011 Staybridge, September 2011 Red Lion, June 2012 Hilton Anaheim *4-year anniversary (celebrated late), Oct 2012 Ayres Anaheim, May 2013 GCH *5-year anniversary*, Sept 2013 Red Lion, Nov 2013 (1 Day Trip) Red Lion, Dec 2013 *Club 33* Castle Inn
DCL:October 2013 - HalloWonder (Halloween) Cruise - Wonder 7 Night Bahamas from Galveston

Last edited by hurleysweety; 05-05-2009 at 11:55 PM.
hurleysweety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 02:04 AM   #81
hurleysweety
DISPrincess in Training
Makes a mean Monte Cristo
 
hurleysweety's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,609

WOW! I almost have our schedule done - almost have all the RideMax completed and ALMOST have all our dining planned. Funny thing about dining though, I have only made one PS! And it wasn't even through Disney Dining because it was ESPN zone, and I made it online! How about that? Oh the convenience of the Internet! I love it!

So I don't think we should have a problem eating at any of the more casual table service restaurants since we are only a party of 2. We might eat at Carnation Cafe or Wine Country Trattoria some night for dinner, or maybe House of Blues. But, if we can't get in, I know we'll find somewhere else.

I'm trying really hard right now not to second guess all my decisions that I've made so far regarding plans. I keep thinking of extra things to do like the MnG for DV card holders at DCA at 10:30 and seeing the Hillbillies while we eat lunch. And hanging out and having a snack at Tom Sawyer Island or on what day to watch the fireworks??? Or see the parade!? I want to fit everything in, but I don't want to feel restricted or that I don't have the chance to stop for my first EVER dole whip or Tiger Tail or Iced latte!

Plus...when will I go shopping? I usually plan all shopping at the end of the day or right before a break so I can just carry it to my car and back to the hotel. Also, I'm kinda freaking out about just leaving my luggage at the hotel if they don't have a room ready for me yet. I'm not too trusting of complete strangers with my laptop! Will they put it somewhere safe where I'm the only one with access to it? Its way too important to loose...and since we'll arrive around 12 PM and check-in isn't until 4 PM. All this stress...and I don't want the excitement to be taken over by worry, I'd hate for anything to go wrong - but it can be expected. I pray that I can be flexible. Oh isn't this the most random rant of thoughts carelessly put together? Oh man...I should probably try and get some sleep
__________________
(me)... (DH)... (Puppy Otis - brought home 6/11/13!) --- "Your grace is enough for me" ---
Past Trips: WDW: Feb 1997 BWI, June 2008 *Honeymoon!*, May 2010 OKW & POR *2-year anniversary*, May 2011 OKW/BWV *3-year anniversary*, October 2011 VWL & POP DLR: 1994, Thanksgiving 2003 Portofino Suites, Oct. 2004, Oct. 2005, Nov. 2006 Carousel Inn, May 2007 Fairfield Inn, May 2009 DH Bday Trip Marriott Suites Anaheim, May 2009 *1-year anniversary*, GCH Suite, June 2009 Worldmark, Sept 2009 PPH, December 2009 Holiday Inn Anaheim Resort, April 2010 Holiday Inn Anaheim Resort, January 2011 Staybridge, September 2011 Red Lion, June 2012 Hilton Anaheim *4-year anniversary (celebrated late), Oct 2012 Ayres Anaheim, May 2013 GCH *5-year anniversary*, Sept 2013 Red Lion, Nov 2013 (1 Day Trip) Red Lion, Dec 2013 *Club 33* Castle Inn
DCL:October 2013 - HalloWonder (Halloween) Cruise - Wonder 7 Night Bahamas from Galveston
hurleysweety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 11:49 AM   #82
hurleysweety
DISPrincess in Training
Makes a mean Monte Cristo
 
hurleysweety's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,609

LESS THAN 24 HOURS!

And yes...I will update this all day...I'm that excited, and I'm that immature right now...
__________________
(me)... (DH)... (Puppy Otis - brought home 6/11/13!) --- "Your grace is enough for me" ---
Past Trips: WDW: Feb 1997 BWI, June 2008 *Honeymoon!*, May 2010 OKW & POR *2-year anniversary*, May 2011 OKW/BWV *3-year anniversary*, October 2011 VWL & POP DLR: 1994, Thanksgiving 2003 Portofino Suites, Oct. 2004, Oct. 2005, Nov. 2006 Carousel Inn, May 2007 Fairfield Inn, May 2009 DH Bday Trip Marriott Suites Anaheim, May 2009 *1-year anniversary*, GCH Suite, June 2009 Worldmark, Sept 2009 PPH, December 2009 Holiday Inn Anaheim Resort, April 2010 Holiday Inn Anaheim Resort, January 2011 Staybridge, September 2011 Red Lion, June 2012 Hilton Anaheim *4-year anniversary (celebrated late), Oct 2012 Ayres Anaheim, May 2013 GCH *5-year anniversary*, Sept 2013 Red Lion, Nov 2013 (1 Day Trip) Red Lion, Dec 2013 *Club 33* Castle Inn
DCL:October 2013 - HalloWonder (Halloween) Cruise - Wonder 7 Night Bahamas from Galveston

Last edited by hurleysweety; 05-06-2009 at 01:03 PM.
hurleysweety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 01:54 PM   #83
blabbermouth
DIS Veteran
 
blabbermouth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: BC, Canada
Posts: 995

Great book! So organized. I think mine will be printed out hotel confirmations and maps and a staple.

Haha, and now that me and DF have been talking about it, I think we might actually go to ESPN Zone for dinner afterall. I gave you a bit of a hard time about it before, whoops!

Yay! Less than 24 hours! Hope you guys have tons of fun! Take lots of pics (but not tooo many, gotta enjoy your surroundings!)
blabbermouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 02:29 PM   #84
kaoden39
Prayers and pixie dust from your friends on the DIS
Hugs
I have been flipping all around the internet
 
kaoden39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fairfield, CA
Posts: 30,003

Yay! I hope you have a wonderful time.
kaoden39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 03:36 PM   #85
hurleysweety
DISPrincess in Training
Makes a mean Monte Cristo
 
hurleysweety's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,609

Quote:
Originally Posted by blabbermouth View Post
Great book! So organized. I think mine will be printed out hotel confirmations and maps and a staple.

Haha, and now that me and DF have been talking about it, I think we might actually go to ESPN Zone for dinner afterall. I gave you a bit of a hard time about it before, whoops!

Yay! Less than 24 hours! Hope you guys have tons of fun! Take lots of pics (but not tooo many, gotta enjoy your surroundings!)
Thanks! And yes, if I was not so over obsessive about this trip and trying to find something to pass the time (besides normal things like cleaning the house, laundry, and other important wifely duties) mine would also be stapled! Nothing wrong with that!

I'll be sure to give a review of ESPN Zone since I've never really seen a "good" one other than "service was good and food was good..." so hopefully I'll be able to share some specifics about our experience. I'm pretty observant when I know I need to be ahead of time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaoden39 View Post
Yay! I hope you have a wonderful time.
Thank you!!
__________________
(me)... (DH)... (Puppy Otis - brought home 6/11/13!) --- "Your grace is enough for me" ---
Past Trips: WDW: Feb 1997 BWI, June 2008 *Honeymoon!*, May 2010 OKW & POR *2-year anniversary*, May 2011 OKW/BWV *3-year anniversary*, October 2011 VWL & POP DLR: 1994, Thanksgiving 2003 Portofino Suites, Oct. 2004, Oct. 2005, Nov. 2006 Carousel Inn, May 2007 Fairfield Inn, May 2009 DH Bday Trip Marriott Suites Anaheim, May 2009 *1-year anniversary*, GCH Suite, June 2009 Worldmark, Sept 2009 PPH, December 2009 Holiday Inn Anaheim Resort, April 2010 Holiday Inn Anaheim Resort, January 2011 Staybridge, September 2011 Red Lion, June 2012 Hilton Anaheim *4-year anniversary (celebrated late), Oct 2012 Ayres Anaheim, May 2013 GCH *5-year anniversary*, Sept 2013 Red Lion, Nov 2013 (1 Day Trip) Red Lion, Dec 2013 *Club 33* Castle Inn
DCL:October 2013 - HalloWonder (Halloween) Cruise - Wonder 7 Night Bahamas from Galveston
hurleysweety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 07:49 PM   #86
Dizneydaz
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Southern California-30 min. from DLand
Posts: 10,936

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurleysweety View Post
Just confirmed with DH last night that we'll take my laptop to upload our photos for that very reason!

Also, we will be leaving here early EARLY Thursday morning, but there is no way we'll have done all our AP stuff before 10:30 in order to meet you all at the MnG. We could do Friday or Saturday, but I didn't look at the dates, so people might be gone by then. We will be in DCA as soon as all of our AP and birthday stuff is taken care of - hopefully by 1:30 at the lastest? Not entirely sure how long everything will take though.
I'm glad you can upload your pictures while you are there! If you use the same PP card you'll only have to upload it once and the rest will magicall appear.

Sorry we can't do MnG at 10:30. Hope we see you at 2:15 at JTA. If not, let me know.

My DSis might be joining us later in the day with her soon to be adoped 4 m/o DS (my current nephew/foster son) and if she does we will be watching the CELEBRATE show at 7 p.m. by IASW. We will be on the right side (as you look at IASW), ground level, in front of the tiered viewing area. It's where my DNephew's group stops to perform. Even if we meet up at JDA, (or not) maybe we'll see you there. I think the show is great, but then I am a little biased!

Your book is awesome! You are definitely a planner/organizer!

Regarding PS, when the parks aren't busy, you can even make them the day of. When we go if we are planning on doing TS, I will make a PS the morning of. Sometimes I'll even make them after I enter DCA-there's a Disney phone located outside Guest Services that I use. Or use your cel phone while you are waiting in line for something. You can make your PS as soon as 1 hour from the time you call. Has saved me 15-40 min. each time. And I love being called to our table while others are still waiting. I feel so special!

Now, don't stay up too late tonight on these boards, you need to leave bright and early tomorrow morning.
__________________
11-839-986-994-00 6-0212-03 9-041-05 DDP 9-05 DDP 1-06 9-06 DDP9-07 DDP 9-08 DDP 9-09 DDP 9-10 QSDP! 10-11 QSDP, 10-12 QSDP AND AoA!1-14 NO DDP!
CLICK HERE FOR 2013 SNACKS THREAD!**CLICK HERE FOR 2014 CONFIRMED SNACKS LIST!**PORT ORLEANS FRENCH QUARTER HERE WE COME!!!
***DM DD14 DGM 74
Dizneydaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 09:33 PM   #87
Desert Dwellers
Mouseketeer
 
Desert Dwellers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Arizona Desert
Posts: 318

I am so jealous of your planning binder, and I am so copying you.

Have a wonderful trip and lots of fun!
Desert Dwellers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 01:34 AM   #88
hurleysweety
DISPrincess in Training
Makes a mean Monte Cristo
 
hurleysweety's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,609

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizneydaz View Post
I'm glad you can upload your pictures while you are there! If you use the same PP card you'll only have to upload it once and the rest will magicall appear.

Sorry we can't do MnG at 10:30. Hope we see you at 2:15 at JTA. If not, let me know.

My DSis might be joining us later in the day with her soon to be adoped 4 m/o DS (my current nephew/foster son) and if she does we will be watching the CELEBRATE show at 7 p.m. by IASW. We will be on the right side (as you look at IASW), ground level, in front of the tiered viewing area. It's where my DNephew's group stops to perform. Even if we meet up at JDA, (or not) maybe we'll see you there. I think the show is great, but then I am a little biased!

Your book is awesome! You are definitely a planner/organizer!

Regarding PS, when the parks aren't busy, you can even make them the day of. When we go if we are planning on doing TS, I will make a PS the morning of. Sometimes I'll even make them after I enter DCA-there's a Disney phone located outside Guest Services that I use. Or use your cel phone while you are waiting in line for something. You can make your PS as soon as 1 hour from the time you call. Has saved me 15-40 min. each time. And I love being called to our table while others are still waiting. I feel so special!

Now, don't stay up too late tonight on these boards, you need to leave bright and early tomorrow morning.
Oh you got me there. Here I am...all packed...all cleaning completed...and using my excuse to get my ipod all updated as a need to surf the web! Oooh, I better give myself a time limit here, but then again, I'm not driving, so carry on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Dwellers View Post
I am so jealous of your planning binder, and I am so copying you.

Have a wonderful trip and lots of fun!
Thanks for the compliments! I took the idea from DizNee Luver. Keep passing it on. As pathetic, and embarrasing as it sounds, it actually has helped me sleep better - knowing everything is in one central place.

Oh and btw...

6.5 HOURS TIL WE LEAVE
__________________
(me)... (DH)... (Puppy Otis - brought home 6/11/13!) --- "Your grace is enough for me" ---
Past Trips: WDW: Feb 1997 BWI, June 2008 *Honeymoon!*, May 2010 OKW & POR *2-year anniversary*, May 2011 OKW/BWV *3-year anniversary*, October 2011 VWL & POP DLR: 1994, Thanksgiving 2003 Portofino Suites, Oct. 2004, Oct. 2005, Nov. 2006 Carousel Inn, May 2007 Fairfield Inn, May 2009 DH Bday Trip Marriott Suites Anaheim, May 2009 *1-year anniversary*, GCH Suite, June 2009 Worldmark, Sept 2009 PPH, December 2009 Holiday Inn Anaheim Resort, April 2010 Holiday Inn Anaheim Resort, January 2011 Staybridge, September 2011 Red Lion, June 2012 Hilton Anaheim *4-year anniversary (celebrated late), Oct 2012 Ayres Anaheim, May 2013 GCH *5-year anniversary*, Sept 2013 Red Lion, Nov 2013 (1 Day Trip) Red Lion, Dec 2013 *Club 33* Castle Inn
DCL:October 2013 - HalloWonder (Halloween) Cruise - Wonder 7 Night Bahamas from Galveston
hurleysweety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 06:19 AM   #89
fairykin

i say all kinds of monKey things
i just went *FaFiNkA~CLeeeeeeeeeeK*
 
fairykin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: West Texas
Posts: 3,391

aahhhh.... i'm so HaPpPy for you both!
Have SimpLy the BesTesT trip and make memories to last a lifetime
Safe Travel and Good Weather to You!
__________________
fairykin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 11:35 AM   #90
DizNee Luver
Luver of all things Disney!
 
DizNee Luver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Philomath, Oregon
Posts: 9,252

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurleysweety View Post


Thanks for the compliments! I took the idea from DizNee Luver. Keep passing it on. As pathetic, and embarrasing as it sounds, it actually has helped me sleep better - knowing everything is in one central place.

Oh and btw...

6.5 HOURS TIL WE LEAVE
Thank you for "shout-out".......I'm sure you've left already......but I hope you have the best trip ever!!!!!!
Can't wait to hear about it upon your return!!!!!!!
__________________
Road Trip 2014HEREClub 33HEREWDW TRHEREOct PTRHERE 2013 Divas #3HERE2012 Holiday Trip HERE
WDW Dec 12 PTR~Cancelled: HERE 2011 Holiday Trip: HEREDivas, Take 2~2012: HEREDiva's TR~2011: HERE
10 of Us Summer Trip~2010: HERE 25th Anniv.TR~2009: HERE

DLR: 1967, 1972, 1984, 2005, 2008, 2009, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2011, 2012, 2012, 2013, 2013 WDW: 2013


DizNee Luver is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:51 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: