Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California)
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-02-2009, 09:27 AM   #11
Mary Jo
Techarita
Loves the star on the mountain

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lulubelle View Post
Dawn, are we doing a group Holiday Tour? I would love to join a bunch of Dis'ers for that. It is my absolute favorite tour and so worth every dime! And Miss Mel is joining us at the Grand - awesome. I am sensing some visiting in the lobby around the giant tree. Here is DD from 2 years ago there...
Great picture of Breezy! The tour sounds like it would be fun. This is the weekend of Candlelight Processional, right? It sure would be nice if we could do a dining package & see the show. I would be up to joining the Holiday Tour. I took it back in 2002, so I'm sure it has changed some, plus touring with DISers is always fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazednconfused View Post
Hello. We actually have plans to visit Walt Disney World in Nov-Dec 09. But, since we were there last year, I was thinking maybe we could visit CA this year. But, who knows... At this point, our plans are not firm and we could go either way. So, I'm looking at both locales at the moment and will make a decision in the coming months. We have some concerns...

I understand that Disneys California Adventure is undergoing a major facelift?? Has it been completed yet, or is it just beginning? Another question... How many days would you guys recommend that we put aside for both theme parks? 4? 6?? We will probably also want to take in some of LA's other attractions as well. We're open to all suggestions!!
California Adventure won't be completely done until 2012, however, as they finish things they will open them up, like the World of Color water show in the lagoon at California Adventure.

I would think four days would be good, but having said that, I would recommend a 6-day hopper, since the cost from 4-day to 6-day really isn't that much, and then you have the option of doing things in the area and going to the parks for a few hours to get your Disney fix.
Mary Jo is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: