Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-21-2009, 07:12 PM   #736
cjackearl
DIS Veteran

I've debated the Snow White ride. Not too scary for your girls? Maybe we'll give it a shot.
Old 04-21-2009, 08:13 PM   #737
Charleston Princess
DIS Veteran

Em liked the face characters last year, right? Hopefully she will enjoy meeting Mickey and the gang!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-22-2009, 08:22 AM   #738
dddisrunner
DIS Veteran

As usual such cute pictures!! That is funny that Em smiles no problem but Hannah doesn't! It is the opposite in my house, the oldest is fine the youngest well.......not so much! Off topic but I am stressing over my MK plans because of Space being closed! I am not sure if we should do Frontierland 1st or still do tomorrowland?
Old 04-22-2009, 09:20 AM   #739
IluvXU
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by shannon47142 View Post
what a fun countdown--not just for you and your family, but for us readers too!!
your picture choices are awesome!!
When I did the calendar, I did not intend to include it in my trip report.... but I guess it is fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkgurl View Post
I'm sorry, I'm having a brain fart and should be working on a paper.......but what day are you getting to WDW again?
June 16th!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjackearl View Post
I've debated the Snow White ride. Not too scary for your girls? Maybe we'll give it a shot.
Hannah has no fear of it, she loves it because it is her favorite princess. If Emily wants to do it I will certainly give it a try. I will just remind her how Snow White ends... that is what we did the first time with Hannah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charleston Princess View Post
Em liked the face characters last year, right? Hopefully she will enjoy meeting Mickey and the gang!
It took her a day or two. By the end she was fine, except with Goofy---he is tall and big to her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dddisrunner View Post
As usual such cute pictures!! That is funny that Em smiles no problem but Hannah doesn't! It is the opposite in my house, the oldest is fine the youngest well.......not so much! Off topic but I am stressing over my MK plans because of Space being closed! I am not sure if we should do Frontierland 1st or still do tomorrowland?
Emily is always good for pics.... sometimes I feel bad because I sort for good ones of Hannah and sacrifice the best Emily pictures in the process.

That is tough Diane. We don't go to those first, but we have little ones. I think I would just do one first one morning, the other the second day.... you have lots of days to get things done!
Old 04-22-2009, 09:55 AM   #740
tinkgurl
Life is what happens in between trips to WDW
Those "flying cookies" flying through space can be seen
I'm hoping that the little guy likes them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IluvXU View Post
June 16th!
haha, okay thanks!
Old 04-22-2009, 10:16 PM   #741
IluvXU
DIS Veteran

Today we are looking forward to

The Crystal Palace.

I missed eating there last trip, and this time we are trying a before the park opens breakfast! We have never had breakfast there, I sure like dinner but the idea of being on an empty Main Street has me wanting to give it a try!

Today I also did a bit of planning. I bought a journal to write down the trip report notes, an organizer for paperwork and Disney info, and decided not to make shirts (at least I think so) but rather the girls are going to have something else made-- dresses! My sister in law is making Tink dresses for both, and then an Ariel for Emily and a princess for Hannah. She tried them out tonight, and they were super cute. This is such a treat... she found some smocked fabric at JoAnn's and called me... I said of course I would love dresses! Pretty dresses and hair bows... what lucky girls they are to have an aunt that is talented!
Old 04-22-2009, 10:37 PM   #742
DreaGirl
DIS Veteran

CP is our favorite for breakfast. The food is really good and it doesn't hurt that you walk down an almost empty Main Street to get there.

So lucky to get dresses made!! I wish I could sew.

Drea, DH, DD 8 y.o., DS 5 y.o.
Old 04-22-2009, 11:12 PM   #743
cjackearl
DIS Veteran

We're looking forward to this one too! I think our ADRs are for the same day, close to the same time, so if you see us, say "hi."
Old 04-22-2009, 11:32 PM   #744
Me&3
DIS Veteran

I can't wait to see these dresses I am very excited. But what does little Luke get to wear? Maybe he can be Prince Charming.
Old 04-23-2009, 05:51 AM   #745
Charleston Princess
DIS Veteran

Crystal Palace's breakfast is AMAZING! You will love it!

Oh, those dresses are going to be precious!!!
Old 04-23-2009, 05:52 AM   #746
MeMom
DIS Veteran

We had out first day dinner at Crystal Palace last year, and we'll be doing the same again this year. The food and character interaction were both great!

The dresses will be great for the girls! I look forward to seeing them in pictures.

I hope you are better at keeping up with your journal than I ever am. I always have good intentions, and I get off to a decent start, but I fail to keep up with it. I take times here and there to write, but in the end, I use my pictures to spark my memory for the most part. I know I miss a lot of details by not keeping up with the writing.
Mingos in da Watah! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2758143
Geen Yight: She's Out of Sight! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2677011
My Name is NOT Broccoli www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2611094
From Pop to the Top www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2495977
Mother, May I? Yes, You May www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2448482
Ringing in 2010 www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2356794
Brooklynn Takes Bella to Meet Cinderella www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2209387
A Two Short, Too Different Spring Break Trip www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2122295
Over the river and through the FUN! http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post29060069
A Ten Day Ride on a Magic Camel www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1869591
Baby and the Tramp...and a Pop Half Century www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1470678

We've stayed at Pop Century, All Star Sports, All Star Movies, All Star Music, French Quarter, Wilderness Lodge, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Art of Animation, Beach Club, Vero Beach, Kidani Village and Saratoga Springs - many trips, and many wonderful, magical memories made.
Old 04-23-2009, 06:19 AM   #747
dddisrunner
DIS Veteran

Oh Laura, you will LOVE the Crystal Palace breakfast...the food is pretty good but there is something SO magical about walking into the MK and down Main Strret without a herd around you! Just remember to soak it all in and take lots of pictures!!
Old 04-23-2009, 08:05 AM   #748
IluvXU
DIS Veteran

Today we are looking forward to something new.... something we have never seen... something I am hoping hard to catch.....
(therefore no pictures- sorry!)
Mickey's Jammin' Jungle Parade at AK!

We love parades, we loved MGM's Cars and Stars, so I think this will be a hit too!
Old 04-23-2009, 08:11 AM   #749
Lady Lallie
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by IluvXU View Post
Today we are looking forward to something new.... something we have never seen... something I am hoping hard to catch.....
(therefore no pictures- sorry!)
Mickey's Jammin' Jungle Parade at AK!

We love parades, we loved MGM's Cars and Stars, so I think this will be a hit too!
I really want to see this too! It looks like a really fun parade to watch.
Old 04-23-2009, 09:28 AM   #750
mylag1rl
Mouseketeer

Love the CP pics ... can 't wait to see the girls' dresses.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: