Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-16-2009, 12:59 AM   #706
brookelizabeth
Jambo Wildbunch Gang

Quote:
Originally Posted by If U Had Wings View Post
The male performer was a bit like Don Ho. Slightly cheesy but in a good way. Not plasticy, and he didn't seem phony. Cheesy only because he reminded me of Don Ho. He might of even sang Tiny Bubbles.
Thanks for the info! Don Ho sounds more appealing than the female performer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRYPPNS View Post
The sickness was gone by the end of that weekend. We didn't go out and wouldn't let anyone in the house so we didn't keep passing it around. My parents went to the supermarket for us and I made them leave the food in the garage so they didn't get sick!

Babybanz.com has get bucket hats for kids....SPF 50.

Too funny because I was going to write the exact same thing about Don Ho!
I'm glad the sickness came to an end! Ugh! No fun.

I checked out the hats on Babynanz...they are so cute! I can't recall Henry's exact head size, I am thinking he's already too big for them, but I'll have to double check. He's recently gotten into sunglasses too, so maybe we'll try those too.

Quote:
Do you ever freak out when you see your Ticker? I did today....24 days until I have an infant and an almost 2 yr old to take care of
I cannot even fathom. BUT, you will do great!! Today is 18 days, I gotta go check that baby pool again.
Feb 2014 - Vero Beach ... Sept 2013 - CR/Disney Fantasy...March 2013 - AKL/SSR/POR ... Oct 2012 - OKW ... Sept 2012 - Disney Magic ... June 2012 - Disney Magic ... Jan 2012 - PPH/VGC ... Aug 2011 - Pop/YC/OKW ... May 2011 - ASMo ... Feb/March 2011 - BWV/BLT ... Sept 2010 - BWV ... Dec/Jan 2009/10 - AKV ... Sept 2009 - CSR ... Jan 2009 - SSR ... Nov 2008 - WL ... Oct 2006 - AKL
Old 04-16-2009, 06:36 AM   #707
DisMomAmy
DIS Veteran

Alex was kicked out of his day care center for behavioral issues one month before Zach was born... so much for a quiet maternity leave at home with the new baby! You can totally do it!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-16-2009, 11:43 AM   #708
MRYPPNS
Practically Prefect in Every Way

Quote:
Originally Posted by brookelizabeth View Post
I checked out the hats on Babynanz...they are so cute! I can't recall Henry's exact head size, I am thinking he's already too big for them, but I'll have to double check. He's recently gotten into sunglasses too, so maybe we'll try those too.
They have toddler sizes in the bucket hats too. For some reason they are harder to find on the website.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisMomAmy View Post
Alex was kicked out of his day care center for behavioral issues one month before Zach was born... so much for a quiet maternity leave at home with the new baby! You can totally do it!
UGH!

I'll have DH home for 2-3 weeks after the baby is born to help. Then I'm hoping at by the end of June my MIL can come up one day a week. And I got a nice email from my dad is morning saying not to worry about asking them to watch Liam (just this week I've needed them to watch Liam 3 mornings between my pt job and dr appointments). At least with having spring babies I don't have to worry about bundling them up to go outside in the snow and ice.

Old 04-16-2009, 11:55 AM   #709
MRYPPNS

I'm more than half way done with this TR but I'll probably have to take a break from updating it until after I get into a routine with the new baby and Liam. I'm at the point now that I can't even think about writing a shopping list for DH, much less a TR update. But the good news is that I write on a laptop and I have wi-fi out in my yard so I might have some time when Liam is running around outside and the baby is relaxing in a swing.

Still to come from our vacation is Animal Kingdom (I have some amazing pictures to share), Halloween and Epcot Food and Wine.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++
Day 5 Lowlights: My lunch at Cookes of Dublin.....so wished I would have had EOS!

Our dinner at 'Ohana....not because of the food.....because of Liam's horrible reaction to being there.

Day 5 Highlights: My free time shopping alone at DTD without the boys.....this will be a must do again for future trips

Liam enjoying playing in water at the kiddie pool. DH and I love the water so it was great to see Liam taking to the water with no fear.

Check out the Baby Pool link .....we are currently guessing on names (I gave a few hints....I may need to give some more!)

Thanks for reading

Old 04-16-2009, 02:15 PM   #710
mousescrapper
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Yeah because I'm flying you out here to help me!
you know I would if I didn't have my own crew of 4....

You deserve a nice break before your little Princess comes. we'll be here when you come back to finish up....hey many of us waited over a year for KathyRN to finish one of her's....JK Kathy!

happy blissful moments in the days ahead w/ Liam and hubby.

J-
Old 04-16-2009, 02:34 PM   #711
micandminforever
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I'm more than half way done with this TR but I'll probably have to take a break from updating it until after I get into a routine with the new baby and Liam. I'm at the point now that I can't even think about writing a shopping list for DH, much less a TR update. But the good news is that I write on a laptop and I have wi-fi out in my yard so I might have some time when Liam is running around outside and the baby is relaxing in a swing.

Still to come from our vacation is Animal Kingdom (I have some amazing pictures to share), Halloween and Epcot Food and Wine.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++
Day 5 Lowlights: My lunch at Cookes of Dublin.....so wished I would have had EOS!

Our dinner at 'Ohana....not because of the food.....because of Liam's horrible reaction to being there.

Day 5 Highlights: My free time shopping alone at DTD without the boys.....this will be a must do again for future trips

Liam enjoying playing in water at the kiddie pool. DH and I love the water so it was great to see Liam taking to the water with no fear.

Check out the Baby Pool link .....we are currently guessing on names (I gave a few hints....I may need to give some more!)

Thanks for reading
Take your time writing the report enjoy your new blessing. We will be here to read and enjoy your trip report when you have time to write.
One day trips with Family 1972,1973, 1976, Honeymoon off site June 1985, Off site June 1986, Off site June 1989, Grand Floridian June 1992, Wilderness Lodge June 1995, Dixie Landing(POR) April 1997, Hilton at Downtown Disney April 2000, Beach Club June 2003, POFQ June 2005, Pop Century Dec. 2005, Pop Century Jan. 2006, Pop Century Sept. 2007, POFQ Jan. 2009, Pop Century Sept 2009, BLT 25th Anniversary Trip June 2010, CBR March 2011, PORS Sept. 2012, Pop Century Jan. 2013
Old 04-16-2009, 03:08 PM   #712
KathyRN137
...and the greatest of these is Love

Quote:

I'll have DH home for 2-3 weeks after the baby is born to help. Then I'm hoping at by the end of June my MIL can come up one day a week. And I got a nice email from my dad is morning saying not to worry about asking them to watch Liam (just this week I've needed them to watch Liam 3 mornings between my pt job and dr appointments). At least with having spring babies I don't have to worry about bundling them up to go outside in the snow and ice.

It's all good!

And the best thing is... you won't be pregnant anymore!!

Kathy
Old 04-16-2009, 04:38 PM   #713
ScotsMinnie
DIS Veteran

Of course we don't mind!!!! Hope you have a lovely time with your new baby and Liam and DH - we will demand some pics of the new arrival though!!!

Lx

Excited for Florida June/July 2015

Old 04-16-2009, 06:58 PM   #714
MRYPPNS

Quote:
Originally Posted by mousescrapper View Post
you know I would if I didn't have my own crew of 4....

You deserve a nice break before your little Princess comes. we'll be here when you come back to finish up....hey many of us waited over a year for KathyRN to finish one of her's....JK Kathy!

happy blissful moments in the days ahead w/ Liam and hubby.

J-

Quote:
Originally Posted by micandminforever View Post
Take your time writing the report enjoy your new blessing. We will be here to read and enjoy your trip report when you have time to write.
Thanks!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyRN137 View Post
It's all good!

And the best thing is... you won't be pregnant anymore!!

Kathy
Amen to that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotsMinnie View Post
Of course we don't mind!!!! Hope you have a lovely time with your new baby and Liam and DH - we will demand some pics of the new arrival though!!!

Lx
Of course I'll post pictures....I've been wondering if there is any wi-fi at my hostipal since I'll be bringing the laptop anyways.

Old 04-16-2009, 06:59 PM   #715
TarzansKat
I may be TarzansKat, but I love Captain Jack!
Wow. It's still getting pretty hot around here

I'm with everyone else, take all the time you need.

It's so exciting, in a few short weeks, you'll be holding that baby girl in your arms!
Old 04-16-2009, 07:07 PM   #716
ScotsMinnie
DIS Veteran

they might let you in with your laptop!!! Seriously though - hope all goes extra well for you all and enjoy that precious little girl. I'm sure Liam will be a great big brother - if nothing else he will be one of the cutest big brothers!!! One more baby to mould into a disney addict!!!!!

Lx

Excited for Florida June/July 2015

Old 04-16-2009, 07:48 PM   #717
Charleston Princess
DIS Veteran

Oh, Heidi, I understand -- I'll still be here and eager to read the updates when you are able to complete them. I can't believe it is almost time for you to have your little princess!!! I need to head over to your baby pool soon -- in fact, I will do that right now.
Old 04-16-2009, 08:44 PM   #718
2xcited2sleep
DIS Veteran

Heidi- as others have said, take your time! We'll be here! Best wishes with the new princess!

Old 04-18-2009, 05:15 PM   #720
brookelizabeth
Jambo Wildbunch Gang

Take all the time you need! I look forward to baby pics and updates when you can get to them!!
Feb 2014 - Vero Beach ... Sept 2013 - CR/Disney Fantasy...March 2013 - AKL/SSR/POR ... Oct 2012 - OKW ... Sept 2012 - Disney Magic ... June 2012 - Disney Magic ... Jan 2012 - PPH/VGC ... Aug 2011 - Pop/YC/OKW ... May 2011 - ASMo ... Feb/March 2011 - BWV/BLT ... Sept 2010 - BWV ... Dec/Jan 2009/10 - AKV ... Sept 2009 - CSR ... Jan 2009 - SSR ... Nov 2008 - WL ... Oct 2006 - AKL

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: