Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-11-2009, 09:49 PM   #646
IluvXU
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneadae View Post
Hello! I just wanted to say that I just finished reading your PTR. I am guessing you must be close to us...we are in Hamilton! It's funny, I think we were at the zoo the same day as your family.

I'll be following along! It's nice to know there are more Disney folks here in the area!!

Thanks for joining in! We went back to the zoo today..... we seem to love it in the spring, or actually anytime!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyRN137 View Post
Amazing! I'm proud of you, too!!

Kathy
Thanks... after posting that and reading what everyone wrote... I feel guilty!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wigdoutdismom View Post
Wow, you are doing well, if you just spent a week off and haven't called Disney Dining one time!
I called three times last Saturday.......

So what are you eyeing.... I am wishing I could see Remy.... and the girls watched Lady and the Tramp... and I thought Tony's would be fun! I would love to be windowside for the parade......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charleston Princess View Post
You are doing good with not changing ADRs or having resort envy! I have managed to not call Disney this week either.
I know I am stuck with the resort... but I have two room only nights...but it would be a ton of work!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjackearl View Post
for no resort or ADR envy! I've left mine alone too, although I have about 3 ADRs I need to cancel..

Where did you find your iron ons?

I'm in desperate need for trip clothing, but I need to find time to go shopping ALONE, otherwise all my purchases seem to be for the kids.
My girlfriend had iron ons... now she needs to help me. I hope my summer shorts fit...I am hoping when I am done nursing a few more pounds will leave too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Lallie View Post
Good job on the no resort envy or ADR switching. I can't even imagine not switching my ADRs. It's one of my favorite pre-trip pastimes.

Mine too... you are all making me think I need to call, at least change times, or do something!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegansMom View Post
I'm all caught back up----love all the pictures you have shared!!! You guys sound REALLY set for Easter!!! I have everything ready for Meg's basket except a little candy. She is not much of a candy girl, so thankfully it will not take much to complete the basket! Your Epcot plans sound great!!!! Have a great Easter!
Missed you Jen! Hope you had a fun Easter time with Megs!
Old 04-11-2009, 09:57 PM   #647
IluvXU
DIS Veteran

Happy Easter!

Last edited by IluvXU; 04-11-2009 at 11:07 PM.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-11-2009, 10:18 PM   #648
micandminforever
DIS Veteran

Happy Easter

The pictures are priceless. You have three beautiful children.
One day trips with Family 1972,1973, 1976, Honeymoon off site June 1985, Off site June 1986, Off site June 1989, Grand Floridian June 1992, Wilderness Lodge June 1995, Dixie Landing(POR) April 1997, Hilton at Downtown Disney April 2000, Beach Club June 2003, POFQ June 2005, Pop Century Dec. 2005, Pop Century Jan. 2006, Pop Century Sept. 2007, POFQ Jan. 2009, Pop Century Sept 2009, BLT 25th Anniversary Trip June 2010, CBR March 2011, PORS Sept. 2012, Pop Century Jan. 2013
Old 04-11-2009, 10:40 PM   #649
wigdoutdismom
DIS Veteran

What darling pictures, looks like a beautiful day!

Hoppy Easter! hop, hop.........

Old 04-11-2009, 11:29 PM   #650
Charleston Princess
DIS Veteran

Adorable pictures! Happy Easter!
Old 04-12-2009, 09:14 AM   #651
White as Snow
Mouseketeer

Oh my goodness, they are all SO cute! Only one thing equal to Easter and Christmas smiles........ DISNEY smiles!!

Happy Easter!!
Old 04-12-2009, 11:12 PM   #652
IluvXU
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by micandminforever View Post
Happy Easter

The pictures are priceless. You have three beautiful children.
Thanks! It was a great Easter...a bit cold but sunny at least!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wigdoutdismom View Post
What darling pictures, looks like a beautiful day!

Hoppy Easter! hop, hop.........
It was a beautiful Saturday at the zoo!

Quote:
Adorable pictures! Happy Easter!
You too Jackie...now back to the grind!

Quote:
Originally Posted by White as Snow View Post
Oh my goodness, they are all SO cute! Only one thing equal to Easter and Christmas smiles........ DISNEY smiles!!

Happy Easter!!
I am ready for those!
Old 04-12-2009, 11:13 PM   #653
IluvXU
DIS Veteran

I will post some Easter pics... the hunt was a big hit and the girls have lots of Disney spending money, so they are super excited. Tomorrow morning they will start the calendar .... it hanging and ready! I am super excited to be at almost two months.... let the true countdown begin!
Old 04-13-2009, 05:26 AM   #654
Charleston Princess
DIS Veteran

Hope you have a wonderful first day back -- with lots of quiet, well-behaved children! Now that spring break is behind us, the next stop is Disney World!
Old 04-13-2009, 06:51 AM   #655
MeMom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Hope you have a wonderful first day back -- with lots of quiet, well-behaved children! Now that spring break is behind us, the next stop is Disney World!
If you do have that kind of kids, could you let me borrow them for the rest of the year???? As soon as the weather starts getting warm here, our kids seem to check out for the duration! At least testing will be over at the end of next week.

Looking forward to joining all of you in your smaller countdowns, as we are still 100+ days out.
Mingos in da Watah! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2758143
Geen Yight: She's Out of Sight! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2677011
My Name is NOT Broccoli www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2611094
From Pop to the Top www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2495977
Mother, May I? Yes, You May www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2448482
Ringing in 2010 www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2356794
Brooklynn Takes Bella to Meet Cinderella www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2209387
A Two Short, Too Different Spring Break Trip www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2122295
Over the river and through the FUN! http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post29060069
A Ten Day Ride on a Magic Camel www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1869591
Baby and the Tramp...and a Pop Half Century www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1470678

We've stayed at Pop Century, All Star Sports, All Star Movies, All Star Music, French Quarter, Wilderness Lodge, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Art of Animation, Beach Club, Vero Beach, Kidani Village and Saratoga Springs - many trips, and many wonderful, magical memories made.
Old 04-13-2009, 08:02 AM   #656
lmillercrew
DIS Veteran

Great picture of the kids sitting by the tulips. Glad to hear that you had a nice Easter.

Me DH, DD15 Family 1982, 1989 HS choir trip, 2000, 2002, 2004, 2006, 2007, 2011, 2012, 2014
Old 04-13-2009, 08:18 AM   #657
dddisrunner
DIS Veteran

What beautiful pictures!! Your kiddos are SO precious! I hope your first day back is nice and calm!! Yay for starting your countdown!! We start ours tomorrow! I can't wait to see your Easter pics!
Old 04-13-2009, 06:09 PM   #658
IluvXU
DIS Veteran

Quote:
My "one" did not feel good.. he was behaving so I knew he was sick- so he slept at the nurse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeMom View Post
If you do have that kind of kids, could you let me borrow them for the rest of the year???? As soon as the weather starts getting warm here, our kids seem to check out for the duration! At least testing will be over at the end of next week.

Looking forward to joining all of you in your smaller countdowns, as we are still 100+ days out.

I just subtract four days from our countdown calendar to get the days left to the end of the year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmillercrew View Post
Great picture of the kids sitting by the tulips. Glad to hear that you had a nice Easter.
Thanks... it was gloomy, rainy and cold today!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dddisrunner View Post
What beautiful pictures!! Your kiddos are SO precious! I hope your first day back is nice and calm!! Yay for starting your countdown!! We start ours tomorrow! I can't wait to see your Easter pics!
Thanks Diane!
Old 04-13-2009, 06:12 PM   #659
IluvXU
DIS Veteran

So our calendar is pretty simple.... Paint Chip heads , eight rows of eight, or 8x8 or an array. (teacher in me). I wanted to do a chart with rows of seven, but a standard posterboard did not fit enough days (we were ready to start the countdown and had lots of things to write-- see next).... so 64 it is for our start day (it is an accident that it started the first day after spring break)

So we took our maps and listed out all the stuff we want to do at WDW. Then I wrote them all down on blank address labels. Then the girls attached the labels to the backs of the Mickey heads (warning we covered writing--- the backs were not blank, therefore the labels had to be used). Then they helped me to lay out the heads and tape them down.

Now Hannah reads (with some help) the back as we take off each day. Then she writes it in her notebook (a cute princess book she got for Easter) organized by parks. I love her getting her writing anytime I can.

Today's Thing we are looking forward to is.... swimming at the hotel

Old 04-13-2009, 06:17 PM   #660
wigdoutdismom
DIS Veteran

What a great idea! I may need to copy it Look at that little princess all happy and full of herself!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: