Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-12-2009, 11:34 AM   #1
lilmissie
Mouseketeer

First Trip - Oct '09 So Excited!! (Pre-Trip Report)

The Cast:

Myself - 23 - First trip

DH - 30 - Second trip (last time was 20 years ago)

DS#1 - 2ish -first trip (celebrating 3rd Birthday at WDW)

DS#2 - 2ish - first trip (celbrating 3rd Birthday at WDW)

DS#3 - 2 - first trip

sub in's

MIL/FIL - will be staying at their time share partaking in some of our activities.

When: October 18th - 23rd

Where: Wilderness Lodge

Why: Two reasons really. The main reason is we won the trip through Roger's Publishing House. They are flying our family there and back. 5 nights in deluxe resort. 4x 6 day magic your way passes. Signed up for transportation from airport to resort (and return).We are responsible for food and our own spending money. Second reason...we set the date so we can Celebrate the twins Third birthday in the World !!

I am so excited. We have been planning a trip to WDW for a while now. But we were going to wait until the kids were older. When we were told we won we were definatly taking advantage of it. It will be so nice to see the kids reaction. They have no idea where we're going. The plan is to not tell them until we get there. It will be so nice to watch the magic in their eyes.

So far we have our room booked. Flights should be booked within the next week or two. I'm looking into CARES for the airplane ride. I am borrowing an ERGO to help manover with baby (who will really be a toddler by then - but I'm not ready to admit that ) Plus we are looking into a couple Stroller Swaps. Plan is to get a double and a single that way I don't have to wear baby all the time. Other then that we have no idea of where to start. Dh says its to early to plan but yet everyone on here says it's time to start. So I'm starting.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: